Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:59:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hey guys, time for a little discussion. Which trade listings do you prefer, find trustworthy and easiest to navigate through? Vote via polls and kindly provide us with a little more in-depth options in comments!
Graviex.net - 4 (7.4%)
Cryptopia - 19 (35.2%)
CryptoBridge - 6 (11.1%)
SouthExchange - 0 (0%)
CoinExchange - 6 (11.1%)
Yobit.net - 4 (7.4%)
LiveCoin.net - 1 (1.9%)
Hitbtc - 14 (25.9%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡  (Read 33488 times)
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:26:58 PM

I do not really like the name of your project, this name is associated with the game where I had to rob banks, maybe the developer should change the name?
Why? In my opinion, the name is very similar to an electronic wallet called PayPal, on the contrary it is connected with money, which should attract users by the name, which they already know almost. So I think that it's not worth changing the name, it will mislead users.
I agree with you mate. The name itself describeds what the platform is. Choosing a name will always reflects about the project's function. But I don't think there is a problem with this. What matter most is how the team can managed this project and make this a fully functional platform.

Yeah, the most important thing now is to make this project run their platform successfully and implement all their plans. For now, I will wait for the right time for this project to reach success.

For me the name does not matter most in this project. The most important here  is how the team plan and create a strategy  just this project Payday will be able to reach out in the community and would captivates the investors.
It is all the potential we need to believe in choosing a right project to make our funds invested in a platform which hold a value in terms of maintaining good plans, team work, allocation, strategies and mechanisms and PayDay deserves a unique idea.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:56:52 PM

PayDay project seems interesting but as i kept analyzing in detail, would like to know what is P2P micro lending which is not explained in the road map Huh
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:06:41 PM

The proper communication is highly important between lender and a borrower, the initiative of pay day creating a transparent environment is the real spark in the deal that adds a value with no risk.
Yes you are exactky correct and even i think that there must be a proper communication between the borrower and the lender. I hope that this project is really worth having good profits in the upcoming future.
The team has to be more transparent in such matters and tell us the ways they have thought to achieve this goal. Its truly important to have a good relation while trading, you don’t wanna get scammed, ever.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:55:17 PM

The proper communication is highly important between lender and a borrower, the initiative of pay day creating a transparent environment is the real spark in the deal that adds a value with no risk.
Yes you are exactky correct and even i think that there must be a proper communication between the borrower and the lender. I hope that this project is really worth having good profits in the upcoming future.
The team has to be more transparent in such matters and tell us the ways they have thought to achieve this goal. Its truly important to have a good relation while trading, you don’t wanna get scammed, ever.
Most of all in any project not only it is important. It is actually necessary to look at work and that it was humming. If the project stands still, then no beautiful registration and transparency of developers will help.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:58:26 PM

I don't totally agree with your opinion  as it's upto the project if they want to keep the data more secure.
The transparency of the team is not as important as there support, which is also lacking.
Prk_7

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:21:29 PM

Being transparent is really important as it gives the correct information to the users and makes everyone clear about the intentions of the team. Hopefully they can change there way and start being more transparent.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 09:17:03 PM

This kind of project usually have trust issues from my guess but am sure they have great features to really pull this one best case is maybe they show beta and some other promotional to get people onboard

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:44:10 PM

the idea does not shine with the novelty, but for all that it can become something new in the market of the already existing segment
Yeah it is old school version.because in the crypto world already this type of project exists.but is there anything can differ you from other.let us know about it
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:57:12 PM

Graviex.net
Cryptopia
CryptoBridge
SouthExchange
CoinExchange
Yobit.net
LiveCoin.net
Hitbtc

I only recognized 3 from the list which are Cryptopia, Hitbtc and Yobit, I use to trade on cryptopia, but I stopped use it when they started to have issues, So I would go for Hitbtc since I didn't face problem with them yet, for Yobit is shit exchange.

There are really instances that we can encounter especially with this exchanges. There is no such thing is perfect that is why some of them faces some issues regarding their security systems. Well, for me I used to trade in Cryptopia and luckily all things are really going well so I think it really depends upon the situations.

Yep, I also never have problem with Cryptopia, but when I start hearing bad experience about certain exchange from many people I move to another one cause I usually trade large amount and I can't trust those poor exchange for such a big amount.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:02:21 PM

Well, last year I just heard complains from the people who bought Masternodes. First of all the ROI is not the same as project owner mentions, it is mostly less and these Masternodes getting day by day fu... expensive.

Cryptopia is still a good choice, I am not a day trader, I just trade one or two times in a month, but since 2 years I had no issues with cryptopia.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:14:42 PM

Well, last year I just heard complains from the people who bought Masternodes. First of all the ROI is not the same as project owner mentions, it is mostly less and these Masternodes getting day by day fu... expensive.

Cryptopia is still a good choice, I am not a day trader, I just trade one or two times in a month, but since 2 years I had no issues with cryptopia.
Yes, two exchange i like at the listing at poll are coinexchange and cryptopia. They are so convenient and don't have a lot of problem like others.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:31:20 PM

Masternodes is only good for who have huge capital, and i agree with you a lot of projects require expensive masternodes. So for us, who don't have much money, don't want invest.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:46:27 AM

I've been thinking if they have any plan on working with different merchant stores like 7 Eleven? i think this a good idea to gain more consumers and investors to use payday token, just saying.

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:47:04 AM

Graviex.net
Cryptopia
CryptoBridge
SouthExchange
CoinExchange
Yobit.net
LiveCoin.net
Hitbtc

I only recognized 3 from the list which are Cryptopia, Hitbtc and Yobit, I use to trade on cryptopia, but I stopped use it when they started to have issues, So I would go for Hitbtc since I didn't face problem with them yet, for Yobit is shit exchange.

Are those the exchange where the coin for this project is available? I want to check how the trade is going, seeing that a 2,000 ROI can be obtain in just 18 days there is no doubt that it can easily dump.
No, there is a voting system for the future exchange of the coin, I am hoping that Cryptopia is the chosen one for the exchange.
Can you tell why you want Cryptopia to be chosen? What are the advantages if Cryptopia will be used as exchanges for PayDay. Really looking forward for your response.
Have some advantages of Cryptopia with others like that :
1. Don't need KYC for withdraw small amount.
2. Quickly confirm for deposit and withdraw via email confirm system.
3. Don't have any strong accusation.
4. Listing a lot of coin, easy for get listing.

iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:38:30 AM

You need to gain a lot of trust among users. In order for members to use the site development, I think that the project has good inclinations for this

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:40:20 AM

When does the team plan to list on the exchanges? I think if there are good volumes of trade, then the credibility of the project will increase.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:47:08 AM

When does the team plan to list on the exchanges? I think if there are good volumes of trade, then the credibility of the project will increase.
I agree with your opinion, but I think that this information will become available later, it is not always possible to say immediately about the listing
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:50:31 AM

Yeah, me too. Cryptopia is the heart of PoS coin like this and the others were having such issues related to withdrawal issue.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:25:18 AM

Masternodes is only good for who have huge capital, and i agree with you a lot of projects require expensive masternodes. So for us, who don't have much money, don't want invest.
well definitely setting up a masternode is realy expensive bud but very profitable but it is only for big time bussiness minded people.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:43:11 AM

I agree with your opinion, but I think that this information will become available later, it is not always possible to say immediately about the listing
Right. It is not always possible to guess at once how the platform will work and what successes it will have. This should wait for the first launch to evaluate the platform, after that you can already tell how the platform will work.
Very well said. Sooner or later we will be able to have this kind of information, where this responsible team will be able to update us and the whole crypto currency regarding this kind of matter where the PayDay is alresdy listed on some popular and top exchanges here in the crypto world. So keep up progressing team and good luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: