Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:05:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hey guys, time for a little discussion. Which trade listings do you prefer, find trustworthy and easiest to navigate through? Vote via polls and kindly provide us with a little more in-depth options in comments!
Graviex.net - 4 (7.4%)
Cryptopia - 19 (35.2%)
CryptoBridge - 6 (11.1%)
SouthExchange - 0 (0%)
CoinExchange - 6 (11.1%)
Yobit.net - 4 (7.4%)
LiveCoin.net - 1 (1.9%)
Hitbtc - 14 (25.9%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡  (Read 33488 times)
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:46:30 PM

I first saw the procedure AML/KYC Masternodes and why use it in such a project for a PayDay coin? I think the idea of anonymity is more attractive.

Most of the ICO'S that don't care about anonymity mostly fail because there are tons of people thst might bugged their platform, etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:09:17 PM

Payday is a blockchain platform which main moto is to give loan to the people.so its coin has much value to the people.so which exchanger you mange for people to get the coin easily 

Well, this project features are not so unique because some previous projects already did this, what will make them unique maybe is how they will make this project successful and will launch working platform.

Then if that so, maybe the team should think for more ideas to upgrade the project in order to make it unique. I am sure they can do those things because its foundation is good. I will keep track on the updates , upgrades and latest news in this project. Hoping for their success soonest.
New ideas can breathe fresh breath into any project, so I think there will be no difficulties in this.
Agree, it is always better to entertain new ideas from the people and coordinates. In this way a project can be more  visible and amazing because of many heads and minds share thoughts and ideas towards one goal.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:58:35 PM

You are active! This affects the members who are interested in your project, I think if you continue to maintain activity, then you will succeed.
The main thing is not only the activity of the project and the team, but also the updates that are released for the platform, the constant support of the platform, also affects the project.
Yeah. We all know for fact that each project in the middle cant or will not be a successful one if it can get support from the people in crypto community market. Supporters are main factors to make a project strong and stable. Active interactions with the inand supporters will also make project possible for success.
The main thing that this activity does not fall and there was always support from users and administrators. If they start not to answer questions of users, then interest in the project will immediately fall.
Good communication to the members will always have a better results in doing something. It can easily generate ideas and solutions that will make the work perfectly done. So it's really important to have a active interaction so that investors will have a satisfaction on their investments.
Perhaps you wanted to say that investors will be satisfied not with investments, but with a project in which they invested. And then it is not very clear what exactly investors will be happy about.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:42:18 PM

I first saw the procedure AML/KYC Masternodes and why use it in such a project for a PayDay coin? I think the idea of anonymity is more attractive.
I also hold this opinion. Nowadays, many users want to remain anonymous and do not undergo the KYC procedure. I hope the developers understand the results of this function.

People prefer to stay anonymous because these days some would used it to scammed. That's why they are afraid of showing their personal information because on the world of internet, things can be possible to happen.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:07:35 PM

I also hold this opinion. Nowadays, many users want to remain anonymous and do not undergo the KYC procedure. I hope the developers understand the results of this function.

People prefer to stay anonymous because these days some would used it to scammed. That's why they are afraid of showing their personal information because on the world of internet, things can be possible to happen.
by the way this is also one of the options that can be. Indeed, by checking the KYC, the number of scammers can be greatly reduced.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:17:14 PM

by the way this is also one of the options that can be. Indeed, by checking the KYC, the number of scammers can be greatly reduced.
There was even some requests where the potential investors do not like to proceed with the KYC procedures as they do not wish to reveal their identity.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:59:49 PM

I found the project great the planning is appreciatable . I want to to how to get payDaycard ? It sounds good as it can be use in all works.
Bychecking roadmap on their website, I think payDaycard are not available at current time, it be release in 2019 when Payment Gateways release, in other word, next year. So you need to wait.
For good thing we can wait . but I think this is uniqeness of this project. It  can be use like credit card?

I think if it can be a credit card then this project will have a very complicated platform and may take some time to officially launch without having bugs in the system. Anyway, i will just wait for an official announcements from the team about how this project will really work.

Why would people bother to used credit card in a Dapp, I see no connection about it. This is all about cryptos and probably dev should make more ways to have some good ideas which investors can decide whether they want to participate or not.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:19:42 PM

I watched your video, it is informative and it reflects the main points of your project. Do you make a reward for creating a video about you?
There was such an option for me. But it is better for you to write directly to support or find an administrator here and write to him in private messages about the request to create a video for Youtube.
Yes, I think you can surely gain some coins for marketing their project they do not have a bounty program for it but they will surely award your support.
I think that for a good video, which can be done or as a small advertisement, the team in any case will pay tokens for good work. Or by agreement in another currency.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:26:48 PM

I liked the video presentation provided by this team. It gives me more knowledged about the goals and missions of this project. Although, this kind of platform are not new in the crypto world but I think they can managed to caught the attentions and interest of all crypto enthusiast. I only hope that the Payday project will have a better security system from the other competitors in the crypto market.

Where is the link of their video presentation? I want to understand more the project. Can someone give me the link. Thanks for the response. 🙂

Yes, showing videos would be helpful to understand easier about the detail of this project even if it takes only how many minutes of the presentation.

Hey @Mommyshark You're absolutely right, that's why we've already made such video, go check it out https://m.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=FpFnk5xpPvA&feature=youtu.be&a=
Thank you for such informative material in the form of video.  Very lucidly the information is presented and I think most users will like this explanation.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:55:03 PM

Yes. Providing KYC will be a good way for this kind of project especially that involves lending where both borrowers and lenders have a good and safe transactions. Although being private will keep us in safe because there are so many scammers that wanted to used our identities but for this kind of platform, it is very needed to do the KYC procedure.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 11:10:52 PM

Payday is a blockchain platform which main moto is to give loan to the people.so its coin has much value to the people.so which exchanger you mange for people to get the coin easily 

Well, this project features are not so unique because some previous projects already did this, what will make them unique maybe is how they will make this project successful and will launch working platform.

Then if that so, maybe the team should think for more ideas to upgrade the project in order to make it unique. I am sure they can do those things because its foundation is good. I will keep track on the updates , upgrades and latest news in this project. Hoping for their success soonest.
New ideas can breathe fresh breath into any project, so I think there will be no difficulties in this.

But it is really important for them to have innovative ideas if they are serious about having a unique global loan mechanism otherwise they are just one of Masternode projects that are trying to bag some money.
Yeah i think that might be a good idea for them Global is the way forward but i think that might come later after their platform grows i doubt they will just stay there in one place they will actually go global later for sure

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:03:22 AM

I think that method for master nodes needs minimum investment and the hassle part is the configuring of the nodes? Pretty hard for me to do.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
sathvik112

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:24:15 AM

Suggested ideas are much more welcome for the team. I think developers are open to those suggestions because I believe they are open about the statement that many heads are better than few. Upgrades and progress are needed for more investors participation.
As it is possessing a global attention it require various modes with areas of suggestions that will gather to set up new updates to reach to the next level by enhancing new changes added to the platform.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 04:20:49 AM

I think that method for master nodes needs minimum investment and the hassle part is the configuring of the nodes? Pretty hard for me to do.
Getting KYC is a big hassle for any user for sure and I guess most of them prefer an anonymous platform but this makes the project more protected and has a number of people joining it due to its secure process of adding peoples to it.

But there are also good when your doing KYC because they verify you if you are really the owner of that account and also provides security and prevent cheating in the system.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:44:46 AM

I'm waiting for listing on the stock exchange. I'm really looking forward to when they come out and the significance of the project will go up.
jessmem

Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:48:26 AM

I'm waiting for listing on the stock exchange. I'm really looking forward to when they come out and the significance of the project will go up.
Exit to the stock exchanges can actually overtake the growth of coins, it happens in almost 100 percent.
FourByfour

Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:23:23 AM

Getting KYC is a big hassle for any user for sure and I guess most of them prefer an anonymous platform but this makes the project more protected and has a number of people joining it due to its secure process of adding peoples to it.

But there are also good when your doing KYC because they verify you if you are really the owner of that account and also provides security and prevent cheating in the system.
Well it basically for security purposes, there is pros and cons but I think its a good idea though, as someone might try to access your account without anyone noticing?

gummam

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:30:29 AM

I can assume that this project will be interesting to a special number of people, but will it be able to interest a large number of investors in order to collect a hard cap?
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:11:41 AM

I can assume that this project will be interesting to a special number of people, but will it be able to interest a large number of investors in order to collect a hard cap?

Agree with you buddy that more investors will be caught up to this kind of profitable project. Payday has no doubt will become even more attractive if the team will keep up progressing an does its continuous development towards the project as it has a really unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain that will make the people and the whole community benefited.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:26:54 AM

But it is really important for them to have innovative ideas if they are serious about having a unique global loan mechanism otherwise they are just one of Masternode projects that are trying to bag some money.
If it turns out that all loans are returned without any risks and the possibilities of deception have disappeared, then this would become a very popular platform among the crypto-enthusiasts.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: