Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:21:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hey guys, time for a little discussion. Which trade listings do you prefer, find trustworthy and easiest to navigate through? Vote via polls and kindly provide us with a little more in-depth options in comments!
Graviex.net - 4 (7.4%)
Cryptopia - 19 (35.2%)
CryptoBridge - 6 (11.1%)
SouthExchange - 0 (0%)
CoinExchange - 6 (11.1%)
Yobit.net - 4 (7.4%)
LiveCoin.net - 1 (1.9%)
Hitbtc - 14 (25.9%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡  (Read 33491 times)
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:26:59 AM

I'm waiting for listing on the stock exchange. I'm really looking forward to when they come out and the significance of the project will go up.
For a long time they had to go to the stock exchange, because the project has been working for a long time, but for some reason they are pulling with this and do not enter the market at all. May be afraid that the situation may worsen.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:01:22 AM

I first saw the procedure AML/KYC Masternodes and why use it in such a project for a PayDay coin? I think the idea of anonymity is more attractive.

I think that method for master nodes needs minimum investment and the hassle part is the configuring of the nodes? Pretty hard for me to do.
To set up a master node, you have to have buy some amount of their coins or you can do mining in their network to get some.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:20:20 AM

I can assume that this project will be interesting to a special number of people, but will it be able to interest a large number of investors in order to collect a hard cap?

Agree with you buddy that more investors will be caught up to this kind of profitable project. Payday has no doubt will become even more attractive if the team will keep up progressing an does its continuous development towards the project as it has a really unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain that will make the people and the whole community benefited.

It can be happen if they handle things properly. Team should be able to take serious action like making improvement for them to catch by the investors. Every newly created project are saying they're unique but if we take a closer look, it's still the same with other existing platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:24:09 AM

I can assume that this project will be interesting to a special number of people, but will it be able to interest a large number of investors in order to collect a hard cap?

Agree with you buddy that more investors will be caught up to this kind of profitable project. Payday has no doubt will become even more attractive if the team will keep up progressing an does its continuous development towards the project as it has a really unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain that will make the people and the whole community benefited.

It can be happen if they handle things properly. Team should be able to take serious action like making improvement for them to catch by the investors. Every newly created project are saying they're unique but if we take a closer look, it's still the same with other existing platform.
They are likely wanted to reach hard cap but I think it's impossible. They current soft cap is stillbetter than it should so it can be easily reached.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:33:32 AM

I first saw the procedure AML/KYC Masternodes and why use it in such a project for a PayDay coin? I think the idea of anonymity is more attractive.
I also hold this opinion. Nowadays, many users want to remain anonymous and do not undergo the KYC procedure. I hope the developers understand the results of this function.
People prefer to stay anonymous because these days some would used it to scammed. That's why they are afraid of showing their personal information because on the world of internet, things can be possible to happen.
by the way this is also one of the options that can be. Indeed, by checking the KYC, the number of scammers can be greatly reduced.
I very much hope that there will not be as many scammers as everyone here writes. I think that the developers have everything under control in this regard.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:50:25 AM

I think that method for master nodes needs minimum investment and the hassle part is the configuring of the nodes? Pretty hard for me to do.
Getting KYC is a big hassle for any user for sure and I guess most of them prefer an anonymous platform but this makes the project more protected and has a number of people joining it due to its secure process of adding peoples to it.

But there are also good when your doing KYC because they verify you if you are really the owner of that account and also provides security and prevent cheating in the system.

I guess, that's what the KYC procedure aiming for. To eliminate those who have plans to cheat and ruined the platform. It can also be a good way to give enough assuranced for both lenders and borrowers that their transactions are valid and accurate. I just hope that the security system are more secured from the others so that it can attract more users.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:04:51 PM

I liked the video presentation provided by this team. It gives me more knowledged about the goals and missions of this project. Although, this kind of platform are not new in the crypto world but I think they can managed to caught the attentions and interest of all crypto enthusiast. I only hope that the Payday project will have a better security system from the other competitors in the crypto market.

Where is the link of their video presentation? I want to understand more the project. Can someone give me the link. Thanks for the response. 🙂

Yes, showing videos would be helpful to understand easier about the detail of this project even if it takes only how many minutes of the presentation.

Hey @Mommyshark You're absolutely right, that's why we've already made such video, go check it out https://m.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=FpFnk5xpPvA&feature=youtu.be&a=
Thank you for such informative material in the form of video.  Very lucidly the information is presented and I think most users will like this explanation.
Indeed, this vedio presentations are very helpful for the enlightenment and clear message of the project. I also personally love the vedio because I found it very interesting and well explained. Hope it will help many to  understand the project more.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:09:00 PM

Getting KYC is a big hassle for any user for sure and I guess most of them prefer an anonymous platform but this makes the project more protected and has a number of people joining it due to its secure process of adding peoples to it.

But there are also good when your doing KYC because they verify you if you are really the owner of that account and also provides security and prevent cheating in the system.

I guess, that's what the KYC procedure aiming for. To eliminate those who have plans to cheat and ruined the platform. It can also be a good way to give enough assuranced for both lenders and borrowers that their transactions are valid and accurate. I just hope that the security system are more secured from the others so that it can attract more users.

Yes, KYC is really needed in a certain project to prove investors are legit and maybe some countries regulations too. All in all I am hoping that payday will fulfill its goals and continue to achieve success.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:27:39 PM

Ive joined thier telegram channel and it is always relying up to date informations to its member. Heres there chatroom in case you want to join https://t.me/PayDayCoin

That's good, being active and alertness all the time of the team could also be a good way and a big help making the project legit and can be trusted. Replying all the queries and giving information could clear out all the doubts of the supporters and investors and being updated all the time.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:50:15 PM

Ive joined thier telegram channel and it is always relying up to date informations to its member. Heres there chatroom in case you want to join https://t.me/PayDayCoin

That's good, being active and alertness all the time of the team could also be a good way and a big help making the project legit and can be trusted. Replying all the queries and giving information could clear out all the doubts of the supporters and investors and being updated all the time.

It's a big thing to be always be active because it will build a better reputation and a transparent conversation between the two, the client and the owner. Communication is important in all aspects because it's one way of determining a good project IMO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:14:05 PM

It's a big thing to be always be active because it will build a better reputation and a transparent conversation between the two, the client and the owner. Communication is important in all aspects because it's one way of determining a good project IMO.

Yeah right, being active is a must most specially to a new project like this, to build trust and to become more transparent and this will lead to great achievement the soonest.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:27:47 PM

There are not token sale now that are not undergoing KYC, otherwise they will face sanctions when they are found out to be catering citizens from countries where entering  ICO or participating in an investment are illegal without the appropriate permit.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:45:48 PM

There are not token sale now that are not undergoing KYC, otherwise they will face sanctions when they are found out to be catering citizens from countries where entering  ICO or participating in an investment are illegal without the appropriate permit.

What country are included in that sanctions, if they will be caught don't having KYC in their platform?
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

Agree large numbers of investors are interested the project.  I don't have any idea about the hard cap don't have enough knowledge about that thing. Hopefully things will be answered soon. The devs are very hard working in terms of project developments. I wish that the project community will continuosly increase as days come.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:22:46 PM

What country are included in that sanctions, if they will be caught don't having KYC in their platform?
I think this rule applies to all countries where they want to sell tokens. I would say that this is a good solution that can reduce the number of scams in the crypto world.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:37:46 PM

The idea of this project is not bad, but it seems difficult to implement, but I hope that the developers will cope and do it right.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:24:29 PM

Payday is a blockchain platform which main moto is to give loan to the people.so its coin has much value to the people.so which exchanger you mange for people to get the coin easily 

Well, this project features are not so unique because some previous projects already did this, what will make them unique maybe is how they will make this project successful and will launch working platform.
In the mean way no project is unique until they made it unique through their creativity.but i have confidence that they have enough ability to be unique to all eyes.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:36:32 PM

I think this rule applies to all countries where they want to sell tokens. I would say that this is a good solution that can reduce the number of scams in the crypto world.

I agree having KYC  helps in stopping the scam problems. For me in every decision of the team have reasons abouy it. This is a matter on how we understand it. Besides the team will not use it if it can't help in the project. Let just believed to what the purpose of the team and wait for further updates.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:50:39 PM

I heard that developers are going to use the KYC system for the users, for payment of tokens. Whom exactly will it mention, bounty-hunters or investors? Whether honestly it?

I am also confused as it is not clear yet. But project is started now so still have time but should be awar when dev will announce it.
Yes, we not sure anything about KYC information. So that be patience and waiting the official announcement from the team is better.

us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:55:49 PM

I'm waiting for listing on the stock exchange. I'm really looking forward to when they come out and the significance of the project will go up.
Yes I agree with you and your opinion that is mentioned in this statement of yours,but I think that tahg we can only wait and see as the project advances.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: