Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:28:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings?  (Read 7634 times)
sycaburatan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:30:59 PM

In my experience,there are less stakes if the campaign has a lot of participants or if theres a lot of high ranking profiles that are joining the campaign either of the two would be unfair for the low ranking profiles like us,so it is recommended to join those campaigns which are not hyped too much so you can get good rewards.

Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:31:38 PM

If they postpone it and delay it couple of times, probably is better to leave. If just the bounty is long then it is totally different story.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:34:18 PM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?
Not always the longer the term, the less coins, there are different cases. You should stay if you see the prospect of this bounty, in this project in general.

His friend was a part of the wrong campaign. There are many
scam bounty campaigns, but in the ones I participated everything
was good. I still hold tokens I got, and I got dividends for BitDice
tokens in January, that is a good example how some bounty campaigns
was good and they are still in the business with their tokens.
   My third bounty campaign Cedex had pre-sale, all tokens in pre-sale
were sold in just 3 and a half hours. That is the result of 4 and a half
months marketing. Longer the campaign more tokens/stakes you earn,
with great project this can just mean more profit from your work.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:39:00 PM

I guess it is depends on the allocation. If the allocation is big percentage then signature percentage is large too. The more the longer the campaign, the more coins to earn for the earnings. There are several campaigns that design to last for 3-4-5 months but small allocations budget. I think much better to know the allocation first before joining.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 10:42:24 PM

If they postpone it and delay it couple of times, probably is better to leave. If just the bounty is long then it is totally different story.
True, bounty that has a long duration does not mean you will get a small result too. I'm sure there are some bounty with high quality with a long time but you will also get a decent result

cryptocrocs

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:46:16 PM

Think so? because lower rank profiles will always have disadvantages when it comes to signature campaigns when theres a lot of participants and high ranking participants there will be less stakes that these low ranks including me will get,so it isnt worth the time and effort to join these bounty campaigns that is why i am avoiding these campaigns.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:52:45 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 12:28:54 AM by cryptoprophecy

Think so,because in my experience those who has high ranks would be the one who will get most of the stakes,even if those low ranking people will post for months,it is just equivalent of 1week participation of the high rank participants in signatures,its very unfair and bounty managers should know about it so that there will be equal distribution.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:05:40 PM

I guess you are right . And the fact that I face a growing number of campaigns who adjust their ICO period makes me unhappy . I believe this is because of crypto market depression which makes ICO's unable to rise even a soft-caps within a specified time .
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:08:36 PM

IMO yes it is unworthy because most of the higher ranks are only the ones who are getting a lot of stakes and those new folks with lower ranks like me dont get the stakes tha we deserved after posting for months,we are getting pennies compare to these high ranking participants.And as far as i can see we can use tier for stakes just like what bounty hive has so that the bounties are well distributed.

mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:15:39 PM

Of course because especially thisoe who are in signatures,higher ranks has always advantages when it comes to stakes.Low ranking participants are getting less because these higher ranks will have more stakes even these low ranking people are posting for 1 month it will only be equivalent to a week of posting of these high ranks participants.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:19:58 PM

As far as i know high rank's stakes for one week will be equal to jr.member's month stake that is why many of the high ranks are getting most of the stakes,and it is very unfair to those jr. to member particpants like me because we arent getting stakes properly and it is very hard for us to get decent stakes everytime when these high ranks are joining the campaign we are into.

mark1220

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:20:24 PM

Its better you stay on your ICO that your joining because it depends on the token supply and the number of participants if you get a huge profit or not. It will not depend how long or short the term of your Ico your joining to get an huge profit.
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:21:26 PM

The longer the bounty the more earnings you well get depending on how you are paid and how many you are. If bounty is fixed and is per post, surely you well get higher earnings. If the bounty is in percentage and there are too many applying the longer it gets, the longer there will be more entering in the bounty the greater division will their be of the bounty. This what your friend tells you to be correct. And he is right.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
RAAAMA

Activity: 107
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:21:57 PM

He is true in sense. Because the longer the bounty program, more people learn about it and join and in effect the distribution is being distributed to all participants. If you are a lower rank hunters, the you will be affected also with the increasing stakes of higher rank members. That in effect creates a fewer earning. But hey, if the bounty is very hi and the value of the coin is really good. Then most probably you have a very good reward. Just don't compare to other higher rank members. Smiley Cheers.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:22:59 PM

Your reward depends primarily on the project itself. Also depends on the number of participants and the amount allocated on the bounty company, and the distribution of this amount.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:25:41 PM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?
Wrong analysis. The longer the bounty period the higher stakes you will accumulate. Therefore, more coins and higher pay. If participants starts leaving the campaign, the higher the earnings will be for the remaining participants. Lesser participants = Higher earnings. Remember that the allocation doesn’t usually change. So even if the campaign runs for a year, the allocation will still be the same because the distribution formula remains the same. Also, we should not compare our earnings with the higher ranked participants. They have higher stakes because of their rank and they deserved it because they’ve been in this forum way longer than we have. We should not pity ourselves because others are earning more than we are. We should work around with what we have and be happy and contented. If we can’t have this kind of attitude, then we should not be here in the first place.

mahimonliner

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:31:55 PM

what i saw,there is nothing with the bounty running time.
It depends on many things, it depends on your rank, depends on the work you are putting into the project, depends on the numbers of participants, or even it depends on the project itself like the coin dev's wants how much coins to distribute to the bounty participants. 

pooque

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:32:30 PM

Generally speaking,higher ranks will always have advantages when it comes to signature campaigns,that is why for me joining campaigns which has a lot of hero/legendary accounts arent worth the hassle because those people will only get most of the stakes and you will only have few pennies at the end of the campaign that is why i am focused with low hyped campaigns with less participants.

hiwainmoto

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:39:54 PM

In my obeservation yes it is,because if the signature has a lot of high ranking participants those who are in low ranking bracket wont get much stakes because these high ranks will get most of the stakes,high ranks will always have advantages compare to the low ranking particpants, 1 month stakes of member rank is equal to 1 week stake of these hero/legendary accoutnts.

btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:45:51 PM

It is usually depends on rank. If a Legendary/Hero and Senior members account the longer the bounty the higher the pay however for Full-member and below the longer the bounty the lower the pay will get since high rank members have high stake per week than the lower ones.
For you maybe u just stay than to waste the effort you made for the past months.
huh?whats the difference about the stakes?lol we are entitled for our enough payments per ranks so whatever ranks you are the stakes you will get still matched in the payments..i dont know where did you get that idea that the longer the campaign runs the lower the stakes indeed.is this a joke?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: