Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 01:02:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings?  (Read 7645 times)
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:18:54 PM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

Patience is a virtue my friend, don't just leave that easily unless you're willing to lose your earned stakes. Most of the bounties' rules require you to wear their signature until the end of bounty and removing it would disqualify you.

In most cases your rank plays a big part of what you'll get in bounties. The fewer participants the larger the amount of stakes would be given to you.

And lastly cheer up, if a project tends to extend ICO's they do it because a lot might have demanding for it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
faisaladitya

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:23:48 PM

it depends on how many coin suppliers are available in a bounty, even if ICO is delayed, if the coin supply is plenty then the income is also more and more, especially if many participants who go from the bounty then the income will be more and more.
Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:20:07 PM

I'm starting to believe it too. Last year the campaigns lasted only a few weeks and we earned good money. Now they last for months and months, we do not know when they will end and if there will be a profit.

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:46:12 PM

Perhaps this is true for low ranks. Indeed, with a long campaign, heroes and legends receive far more stacks and, in the end, the remaining coins remain smaller. However, I prefer to bring the bounty to the end (if it's not a frank scam).

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MZMARY

Activity: 125
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:54:17 PM

Not always so, if the project is perspective and it lasts 5 months, and this is very much, you can get very good stacks if you meet the conditions of the week
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:59:51 PM

Perhaps this is true for low ranks. Indeed, with a long campaign, heroes and legends receive far more stacks and, in the end, the remaining coins remain smaller. However, I prefer to bring the bounty to the end (if it's not a frank scam).
Well, that is the sad truth, but for me it does not matter for as long I will still receive stake and will get my reward no matter how much the price will be then it is fine for me, but better if we can find and imposed rules that will give posters just a couple of weeks to get their stakes or reward.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:09:52 PM

Some of the longest bounty campaigns were some of the highest paying ones (ETHlend, Utrust etc.), so OPs statement is not always accurate.
kristinkamal01

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:18:29 PM

That's the kind of projects that have been doing so for a long time so I do not advise you to join such projects because you just lose your time.
Olena9797

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:23:43 PM

Oh i dont like to take long bounty. It almost everytime means you gonna get a couple dollars at the end for huge work. Causy by the end thousands people are there

miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:46:05 PM

It is true if the Bounty campaign uses stakes system for rewarding participants. More and more people come to Bounty with time, so the reward of each participant always decreases. But there are also camapigns with fixed rewards - in this case you mostly doesn't depend on other participants.
Cryptomagnus

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:59:37 PM

It seems so: the duration of the campaigns is stretching out of proportion, many of them are more and more like scams, and we do not know if it is worth continuing, especially after the introduction of the merit system, that stuck your rank forever.

BobsRepair.com  /  Powered by S T E E M
▐|       JOIN TOKENSALE | Apr 4th       |▌
viramarket

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:13:26 PM

I really liked the idea with my subscription.The company is already represented on the stock exchange and pays a specific dollar amount equivalent tokens Byteball .In my stouts it's $ 60 a week.It is not bad..do you think?
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:16:45 PM

If it is about social media campaigns- then your friend is absolutely right. Most bounties don't have participants' limits. so the more people join, the less you receive. As to signatues, you may take ones that pay in tokens per post or week.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
catok broek

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:19:30 PM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

Yes, it is true. because the amount of earnings depends on the percentage of stakes distribution. the longer period of the bounty, the more chances for bounty to get increased the amount of participants, the fewer percentage of distribution you will earn. if the rules of bounty allow you to leave without erasing your stakes, just leave it.
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:32:05 PM

I think you're not exactly right. Yes it can stretch the period of the bounty of the company, and the profit remains the same - that is, you could participate already in another bounty, but you also participate in one, but I think that this does not happen so often! I think you should stay!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:20:51 PM

I try not to participate in very long companies. Bounty is a lottery. We can win well or not get anything. When the company is very long it is much more insulting to get nothing or get a dead coin
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:33:16 PM

If the campaign is postponed / extended, then this often indicates that the project has certain problems. It makes sense to analyze this in time and to avoid additional losses - leave the campaign.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:34:29 PM

Yes, bouties are less and less rewarding, especially now that we're all stuck at low levels.
And ICOs are struggling, in part because they are too many, and in part because the market is in a moment of stasis.
But maybe anything will recover, who knows.

Omnia Vanitas

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:43:50 AM

Not necessarily, although now many ICOs are suffering and fail to reach their goals. But it is our interest to support them, beyond the immediate gain, because it is the only way we can help to lift the crypto market again.
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 07:13:05 PM

The longer the bounty campaign the lesser the bounty is partially true because in the long run, there would be more participants and the more participants will result the increase of the stake divisions.
But, if you're are participating bounty campaign since the first week then you'll get higher stake tokens especially if you're higher rank like Full Member or higher.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: