Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:18:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings?  (Read 7643 times)
cryptopov

Activity: 19
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:30:56 AM
Merited by NilaMutac (2)

In a simple explanations the longer the bounties the higher these higher ranks in bitcointalk will earn more stakes,and those people on the lower ranks will have less and that is for sure.That is why we need some new system regarding to the bounties,because most of the higher ranks are the ones who getting most of the tokens in their bounties.
Psalms23

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:37:00 AM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

It depends really. If all of the participants do not quit and from time to time there are new participants, of course the share of the tokens will be divided into many shares so mot probably each participant will get less payment. But sometimes, as the campaign gets longer, some would quit resulting disqualification therefore the remaining participants will get more share.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:10:20 AM

I think it depends on bounty participants the more number of participants the less we receive and depending on the amount allocated to the bounty program,and usually the longer the bounty many participants are out because of boredom or judging the project will not be successful, then the number of participants who are still joining will get a larger reward amount..

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
MUGOmugo

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:22:24 AM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

It depends really. If all of the participants do not quit and from time to time there are new participants, of course the share of the tokens will be divided into many shares so mot probably each participant will get less payment. But sometimes, as the campaign gets longer, some would quit resulting disqualification therefore the remaining participants will get more share.

Correct! its not necessary that if the bounty is longer already you will get less earnings if that bounty has lots of participants probably you well get less but if many are disqualified then you will get higher earning by the way.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:26:43 AM

Correct! its not necessary that if the bounty is longer already you will get fewer earnings if that bounty has lots of participants probably you will get less but if many are disqualified then you will get higher earning by the way.

Don't always look for higher coins better research about the project because it can give you more value in long-term. Potential projects will always take time to get awareness, in this way, even though you get less token don't bother and hold it for long term.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:32:00 AM

Sometimes the long ICO can generate a lot of income, it depends on the circumstances why their ICO runs long, whether it is appropriate roadmap or not, a little ICO experience that does not fit the roadmap and delaying sales or anything that is not running it is likely to have a  problem at risk, so better to out.

jon25

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:33:01 AM

so in other words rank matter when doing long bounty campain. thanks for the info then.
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:52:35 AM

Yes, it's natural, in the longer the bounty, there is long time to entry for bounty hunters. So more people are involved and it comes less reward.
nguyenthicamtu

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:05:53 AM

When I participate in Airdrop or Bounty, I usually don't expect very much. Just do it and wait when it is send to my wallet. If you participated, you should wait because you don't need to do anything more except waiting
lighterkek

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:10:57 AM

the same happened to me, but I could not get out of the way because it would be a shame that the campaign is getting more and more new, especially towards the end i think it should come to an arrangement
ArabianStars

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

KRIPTON

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:21:17 AM

Yes this has substance. But there are those that may not necessarily be affected by it, for example those accounts that have high ranks will gain even more stakes as opposed to low ranked accounts. Also it is dependent on the number of participants an ICO project has.
In your case, you have high ranked account, it is better for you to stay and finish the campaign rather than wasting you time spent in it so far.

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:22:37 AM

It's depend on the alocation for the bounty, if the alocation is around $1-5m dollar it's still good even many bounty hunters join, but usually the longer the bounty, more people will join the bounty so people will get smaller because of many people that joined the bounty.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:26:52 AM

Not true,it depends on the number of participants,if the bounty has few participants it would be profitable for those few people,in the otherhand if the bounty has thousands of participants you wont get much tokens,lastly depends on the outcome of the campaign because morelikey successful ICOs will pay you a lot and thoe who will failed will give you pennies or nothing.

That is true, it depends of how many participants will join the bounty campaign. But in the other hand the earnings which is tokens that you will get in the bounty campaign will be big the ICO. Their is possibilities too that the longer the bounty the fewer the earnings but their a chances that it will be successful too it depends with the situation.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:29:30 AM

If you will based it on the time allocated to promotes the coon, I can say yes. Because of time wasted due to delay, I will give an example. If the normal bounty campaign will make you earn 1 eth per month and because of the delay, the bounty took 2 months to finish. It means that you lost 1 eth in the process. But I can say that if the coin is good, no matter long it takes, it is still worth it because in the end, you will earn more than 1 eth just by holding it.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:33:46 AM

I dont think so. The earnings depends on the allocated budget/ amount of tokens reserved for bounty, type of Campaign you have joined, (like social media stakes depends on numbers of followers/friends. For signature campaign depends on user rank). Most specially depends on the numbers of participants to which it will be divided. If I were you I will continue the campaign since you already spend your time and effort to it.
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:35:44 AM

Here it is necessary to consider each project separately. If he has quite a few coins, but the participants are not enough, the amount of the reward will be quite good, it also depends on the rank of the participant. So wait for the end of the project otherwise you will leave absolutely nothing.

rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:42:00 AM

I believe it is true because the longer the duration of the bounty more people will have opportunity to join especially the blog/toutube  and the telegram campaign making the spreadsheet to have a very huge participant and you know whatever is the allocated bounty will be shared to every participant.  Definitely the reward will be small when the participant is much.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:21:43 PM

Your friend is right.

Long bounty programs are a sign that the team doesnt have a good marketing branch.
Timing is essential to build hype towards a project, and the longer something drags on the more it will fade from people's memory.
On top of that, there are so many icos that unless there is a concerted effort in a one month to 6 week period, I would say it starts hurting the project.

A great timeframe would be an ico that lasts for three to four weeks.
Any longer and they are just desperate and trying to milk money.
So the bounty would start two weeks before that, giving a month and half of promotion.

Another reason why longer bounties have fewer earnings is a simple math problem.
The longer it goes, the more stakes will be distributed.
Since you receive rewards based on percentage of stakes you hold, it will mean you get less.

You want to be the first in to a bounty program with maximum amount of stakes earned to really get any kind of substantial reward.

dedcounter77

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:36:57 PM

No this is not true if the total pool of bounty is small, and the payment will be small, and everything will hang how many people participate in the bounty. I recently participated in a 2 month bounty and there paid well))
AteenaD

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:04:49 PM

You should stay. Because i strongly believe that you will get a fair share mainly because you owns a rank(Full Member) that is also eligible for higher pay. I agree with most members here that the number of participants have a strong impact to your would be earnings. In my own experience, i opt to participate on campaigns that will last not more than 8 weeks due to my rank.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: