Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:32:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings?  (Read 7643 times)
lamfod

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:42:54 AM

that's right. the more time the more people join this company and therefore decreases the reward
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:28:40 PM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?
It is true because the longer the campaign the more participant will join. It means few bounty will be distributed in each participants. It is also not worth the time and effort and it would be worst if the ICO is a failure.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:33:09 PM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?
It is true because the longer the campaign the more participant will join. It means few bounty will be distributed in each participants. It is also not worth the time and effort and it would be worst if the ICO is a failure.

I would say I disagree with it, wherein the more longer it take, the higher the chance of gaining good profit from your signature campaign. The lesser the participants, the chance of getting higher token reward could be promising.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
youyou_

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:33:58 PM

It depends on the amount of  bounty pool, even if ICO is delayed, and if the supply is sufficient, the income is increasing, especially if many participants earn more and more from the bounty.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 02:00:16 PM

Not true,it depends on the number of participants,if the bounty has few participants it would be profitable for those few people,in the otherhand if the bounty has thousands of participants you wont get much tokens,lastly depends on the outcome of the campaign because morelikey successful ICOs will pay you a lot and thoe who will failed will give you pennies or nothing.

You are right. What I really think also is that the more participants of the bounty participates the less the bounty hunters receive tokens. Because it has already percentage allocation for each of the bounty campaigns like signature bounty, facebook, twitter and etc. But it depends upon also the ranks that you have. Legendary, hero and senior member ranks are received the highest payments of all. Most likely this will happen to successful ICO projects.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
conanmori

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:06:05 PM

It is usually depends on rank. If a Legendary/Hero and Senior members account the longer the bounty the higher the pay however for Full-member and below the longer the bounty the lower the pay will get since high rank members have high stake per week than the lower ones.
For you maybe u just stay than to waste the effort you made for the past months.
[/quote]

This is the best answer. That why ranking is very important when joining bounty campaign Legendary user can earn 5% of Bounty allocation even so many participant. While low rank will get so less when participant is so crowded. Well you shouldnt leave the campaign you started for a month its better than getting none,

Labay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:43:11 PM

It is usually depends on rank. If a Legendary/Hero and Senior members account the longer the bounty the higher the pay however for Full-member and below the longer the bounty the lower the pay will get since high rank members have high stake per week than the lower ones.
For you maybe u just stay than to waste the effort you made for the past months.

And of course, it is depend on the campaign if it is successful or not.  It always depend if the campaign was successful and the price of the token was expensive and too many people invest on that token or it has more demand.  Sometimes, the price was low at the longer because too many holders does quit, that's why the price was too low at the end and sometime the token will become a shit coin.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:52:37 PM

I think your friend thinks it's right. This is because long-term campaigns are nothing more than waste of time. When you spend too much time, your winnings will increase or decrease in the same proportion. When you think about details such as the project being below the target price, scam emerging or failing, there are factors that will support your friend's opinion quite strongly.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:00:23 PM

To be honest it isn't something like that .
The more participants the fewer rewards for every participants in that bounty.
The token allocation isn't going to change by the duration of the campaign you are just receiving fewer rewards because there are more bounty hunters who are joining the campaign,
So there are more people who are going to be rewarded with the bounty allocation.
jones stone2505

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:02:18 PM

Well the longer a bounty the more fellow bounty hunters might not continue with it, thus increasing your staking. That's about the only advantage I can think of.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:07:44 PM

for some bounty that does not have a limit for the number of participants, the longer the campaign the less the number of token you will earn because day by day new participants will be joining which reduces the number of tokens each participant can earn, however, leaving the campaign will further reduce the number of token you will earn because at the end of the campaign you will not earn the maximum stake you suppose to earn if you participate fully. sometime its better to calculate your self the token allocated in ETH. many camapign will not tell you directly the equivalent of token allocated for campaign in ETH.
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:16:27 PM

That is expected. If a certain bounty stretches its schedule that means you will also be devoting more time to it. If the bounty payment will not be restructured then you will be earning a little. You could have joined and finished another bounty with the time extension that they made. This is what happened to my current bounty. From April, they extended the ICO end on the last day of June, that is twice as long already of the entire original bounty duration. I hope the team will also multiply the bounty by 2. And cut the entry of new participants.

Whatever the project is, the long the campaign is the less participants will stay from day 1 until the last day of the campaign, because there is high risk, so much time consumed and if the project fails or if the ICO turns into a scam then how can you say that you invested many months staying in a such campaign, doing so many stuff then all of this turns in 0, it hurts and this is why it is so risky.
If fixed then yes, if weekly it depends.
But now there are very few bounty payments weekly. Almost all bounties require you to wait until the ICO is over, and the time for the ICO to end may be unknown.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
moshk555

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:27:14 PM

I agree with your friend because if the bounty keeps on delaying for a long time the more and more people will participate in that bounty if more and more people will participate the number of coins which distribute to everyone will become less so that is why I agree with him on this.
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:33:01 PM

the longer the bounty and the number of participant will affect the total money to be distribute. but it depends also to the total allocated funds for every bounty that we have. for this days the allocated funds is almost 30-45% every campaigns it is very low compare to other icos.
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:42:09 PM

I would say I disagree with it, wherein the more longer it take, the higher the chance of gaining good profit from your signature campaign. The lesser the participants, the chance of getting higher token reward could be promising.

Yah i will agree with you mate, sometimes ICO will extend due to market situation and on the other hand  some bounty hunters will back out due to unexpected  announcment of ICO extension these results to a higher rewards sharing among bounty hunters because of the smaller active participant left.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:51:44 PM

In this matter, everything is well described by the mathematical term Coefficient of Useful Action. The longer the bounty, the correspondingly less reward per unit time. In a subscription company, the lower the rank, the more significant this gap will be. But in any case, the decision is yours.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:54:56 PM

Depends on how success the project is. how much it multiple when it enter markets than the ICO price.
And also depends on your stakes on the bounty itself
tankovod

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:55:36 PM

It all depends on the number of participants and on your rank.  And it's good bounty or not.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:55:45 PM

It seems so but not always so, some bounty pays more when it last more than people initially anticipated, also it depend on so amny factor, the amount the team is looking to raise, the amount allocated to the bounty campaigns and the number of people that join the campaign. Most people always look at the current valuation and the future prospect of the token
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:56:39 PM

Well it's true. I'm going to tell you why, most of the bounties nowadays are rewarding the participants through stakes which will be varying it will all depends on the number of participants will going to join. For you to easily understand this i'm going to make a situation.

Let's say the project has a 100$ funds that will be allocated to participants and there are 5 participants including you that has a 10 stakes each overall campaign

Participants 1 - 10 Stakes
Participants 2 - 10 Stakes
Participants 3 - 10 Stakes
Participants 4 - 10 Stakes
You               - 10 Stakes
--------------------------------
          Total  =  50 Stakes

So the formula is this: Total funds/Total stakes x individual stakes = Reward

100/50 x Your Stake = 20$ (Your reward)

CONCLUSION: The longer the bounty exist, the more participants will join and if there are more participants will join the more overall stakes therefore the the reward will reduce also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: