Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:42:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings?  (Read 7634 times)
anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:59:20 PM

That's not true, it's depend on which campaign did you joined, social media can't earn huge profit because there are a lot of participants, you must join signature, translate or blog campaign, actually you don't know how many tokens you'll receive after bounty ended and tokens have value or not, you just need a long time to receive your reward if project ICO delay again and again

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:59:41 PM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

it's up to you, you can do whatever you want.
especially on the bounty project. of course every bounty project has a difference. sometimes we find project barriers that are less good, as you say. but basically not all the same.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:04:48 PM

Yes it is true,the longer bounty,the more participants,the less reward,look at Abyss or Shivon bounty lists,there are already a few hundreds just signature hunters,thousands of Telegram,Facebook and Twitter.The projects are great but I dont think that juniors or members will get good money.
anwar98

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:06:01 PM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?
Yes, it is true. Because every day more and more bounty hunter causes the distribution of bounty results slightly. The more bounty hunters that follow the bounty will be the less tokens we get. And now also many swindlers in bounty that cause influence on the distribution of token bounty.
ghreat8sky

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:11:25 PM

The longer the bounty , the lower the reward. The logic seems correct. The longer the more bounty Hunter join, it means the more members the lower you can be rewarded, the more recepient.
HighlanderMonk

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:12:28 PM

There is no correlation at all. Then better  ICO and a team then better would be your bounty income. Not long time ago I got good money from a couple long campaigns.
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:17:47 PM

Yup it happens when bounty prolong the reward become less however it's higher than signature campsign.payment you receive is higher so that you should wait for it.if you have selected well legit bounty then you should not panic when it's going to end you will receive handsome payment when bounty is going to end.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
UltraHD_4K

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 04:22:46 PM

Honestly, I also have started a little disappointed, this is not to be anything big anymore. But don't give up, do what you can do and hope the result will be good.
TamTrang

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:54:14 PM

A long bonus campaign can take a lot of your time. go to their ICO and see the number of transactions, if too little I think you should abandon and switch to a new bounty. It will make you make more money. The longer the campaign is, the more people will know and participate. piece of cake will be divided slightly. good luck
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:57:41 PM

Yes you are right, The longer is the bounty the fewer will be the earnings. This is the main thing if you have lower rank like junior member or member.
I closely look up the project before applying for the bounty.
As we work hard, we should paid better!!
DonaldHun

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:02:34 PM

Yes, campaign times and rewards are inversely proportional. That is always true for any rank or participant. However, there is reason to believe that, at least the stretching campaign will not be a scam campaign. This can not be determined because it has many related factors. But I think you have the right to decide whether to pursue the campaign or to give up.
stephiechoiii

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:05:22 PM

Yeeeees that is true! And also the more the participants the lesser the earnings. Most of the bounty campaigns i joimed in are just.like this, only few earnings i received.
karramov

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:10:48 PM

So many nuances. But most often in such projects comes too many people and then your final score becomes the minimum is not worth wasting time
therwas

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:11:52 PM

Its all depends on campaign and % of bounty, but in most cases the longer bounty the less earnings, but payments are usually big Smiley
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:20:29 PM

When an ICO is delayed, if the company is serious, the budget for the bounty campaign is usually increased, and then you will not earn less. Then there are companies that are not serious that lengthen the period of the bounty campaign using the same budget, in this case I think you can consider interrupting your work
Rinaldi11

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:25:10 PM

I believe finite number of bitcoin that can be supplied – 21m – and there are currently 15m in circulation. Its price has fluctuated wildly since it was launched. Seven years ago, two pizzas were bought for 10,000 bitcoin. At its peak at the beginning of September this year each bitcoin was worth almost $5,000. As it can be used as an anonymous way to carry out cross-border money transfers, it has been linked to drug dealing and money laundering. There are bitcoin ATMs that allow the cryptocurrency to be exchanged for cash, and an increasing number of businesses accept it. Lady Mone, co-founder of underwear brand Ultimo, launched a property development in Dubai with prices in bitcoin, while a London property developer is to allow its tenants to pay their deposits using it.
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:39:06 PM

Yes, its true what your friend said because the longer a bounty last the more participants join and you receive less coins because the number of coins you receive is calculated in the next way:let's say if there are 100 participants and they each earn 5 stakes a week. The number of funds available is 5000 coins. In our example the campaign last only one week so there are 500 stakes in total. 1 stake=10 coins so that each participant will receive 50 coins.

Of course the numbers in my exemple are suggestive, in a normal campaign every member receives a different number of coins depending on the rank. What I want to say is that on a long term more and more people will join the campaign but the funds available remain the same and number of stakes is increasing which results everyone will get a lower number of coins. You should join bounties that pay you with a fixed number of coins even though there are not that many of them but remember that bounties that have a stake system can get you more money if only a few people will register to their campaign because the number of stakes will be very low.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 04:17:57 AM

It depends on the terms of the campaign and the number of participants. There are bounties that have fixed amount and some are base on the token sold. Some have limited participants and some are accepting participants until the end of the ICO. If you join a campaign that has limited participants and has fixed amount then no matter how long or short the campaign, you will still received the same amount but if the bounty accept unlimited participants and your payment is base on stakes then your share would be diminishing as long as more participants are joining.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:23:32 AM

Like everyone already mentioned, it is more dependent on how many higher ranked individuals are participating in it.

With that being said, ive seen bounty campaigns last upwards of 4 months... Personally, I think that's way too long unless they've allocated a lot more tokens to the participants.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:28:54 AM

depending on the income and allocation of the bounty project and bounty participation
the greater the allocation and the income of the investor the greater the payment for bounty participation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: