Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:32:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Earn easy Merit?  (Read 1732 times)
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:05:35 PM

If you make a good post you will get a merit. My first merit came when i make a post about country and cryptos regulations, I got three merits for that. I think posting quality articles will help you get merits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:09:25 PM

easy merit? this is not a good idea. Check out the meta thread you will see that there are really good people spotting merit trades and abusement of merit system.
why don't you try to write some constructive posts? i am sure people will give you merit.
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:09:47 PM

Many things have been said, but the only thing I can add to all of it is that there is no way you can earn easy merit what you just need is for you to do all what is associated in getting a merit point. And also likewise I have asked myself same question before and all still weighs on quality post.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:11:00 PM

There is no other way to receive an easy merit! You just receive it by posting something meaningful and with a sense of course.

So work hard on your posts and make them constructive to have the knowledge they can read too !. The only really difficult for us to have merit are the people who prefer to give merit for their alts or is swapper they merit to someone else to take advantage of it.

Even posting useful information won't guarantee that you'll earn some merit. Most of users just don't wan't to share their merit, or they just don't know the rules. So it's a real headache to recieve merit and reach a higher rank.

Exactly. And most of people i know here in forums stucked in their ranks, including myself, because of this. We are no spammers. We join discussions healthy and share good ideas with others but didn't got merit even once.
I agree on all of you, this feels like a lottery for us stuck in Jr.MEmber rank. But we must also have patience and hope for getting merits even though we give good posts. This does takes time and patience so just wait for something to happen. There is no such thing as easy merit.
Yes you are right.Its very difficult for me too to gain higher rank as my merit is still zero and i am stuck at junior member position.But i guess people are not aware of the system and its rules that is why no one is ready to share their merits.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:18:05 PM

Few days back i found that you are not going to be promoted if you are unable to get more merit.
1 thing i know that you get a merit by making a good post which is helpful, but i want to know more ways to earn Merit?
how much merit 1 single account can give to other?
I think not easy! But if you have real contributions, you will get it from the members!
CryptoHunter24

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:24:28 PM

Every higher account has different sendable merits, but it can't give to anyone that easy. You  must have meritable or meaningful or something helpful post in order to earn some merits. Check on meta board about merit discussion.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:25:34 PM

Few days back i found that you are not going to be promoted if you are unable to get more merit.
1 thing i know that you get a merit by making a good post which is helpful, but i want to know more ways to earn Merit?

You can earn merit for just making a good and helpful post and thread here in the forum. There are many people who does not earn merit because they are not focusing on the merit system in the forum, because if you want to earn merit you can try you best to post quality and helpful information to help other so, if someone like your post there is the possibility that someone give you a merit.

Sending merit is depends on the merit you have received because  when you received  merit from someone you can have  smerit half of the total merit you have received.

That's what also I think. Even sometimes, we may have posted the good and meaningful information, but everybody has their standard in giving merit to other accounts. It sometimes makes difficult. But, no worry, we should just improve our posting quality to get merit to reach a higher level of the rank. Actually, merit is very good standard to reduce spamming. It has good objectives for nowadays we will find many new accounts or spammers. Just let's learn more and more how to get merit and how it works. When our posting is helpful and informative, we can gain merit from others. We can also give our merit to others when we're sure that their postings are informative and helpful.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Specialforce

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:29:20 PM

there are no such thing as a easy merit everything can be get by hard work or payed but i think getting a merit will be easy if you post such a meaning full content on your post

Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:37:43 PM

I gave my merit in first few days. Now I see a lot of people creating really good posts and they got almost nothing for their work. And this very sad. There are very few merits now for posts and get them is not easy at all.

fukingnutz

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:41:48 PM

easy merit? this is not a good idea. Check out the meta thread you will see that there are really good people spotting merit trades and abusement of merit system.
why don't you try to write some constructive posts? i am sure people will give you merit.

Alas, I knew this would be the case, unfortunately.  I do hope the system evolves past the abuse and/or a system based on peoples whims. 
EthRoy

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:49:15 PM

Can anyone explain me why the hunting for merits is going here?
People can just ask and answer here even with Newbie status.
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:55:13 PM

Answer the questions precise and direct to the point and should be have sense and always be a good idea so that the member will learn here in the forum. Actually it is not easy to get merit here in btc because you must know what is your talking about otherwise you will get lost so make a research first before answering the question.

twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:01:21 PM

Can anyone explain me why the hunting for merits is going here?
People can just ask and answer here even with Newbie status.

Merit is important for your account increases your rank. So you put quality post. If other will be like your post. People will give you merit. So improve you post quantity. If get merit improve your account rank. Then you get more information. So follow you post. Nowadays more rules in the process. So before start check the rules. This information help for easy way to use.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:01:54 PM

there is no other way than to make quality posts to get merit, because that's the main function of merit system, in order to reduce the spammers, merit system does have a negative and positive side, but I think more positive

Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:17:22 PM

I dont really think there is an easy way to earn merits. Even if you are a good poster, there are still chances that people might not read your posts or they might just ignore what you have written.

Well there's one competition in this forum that awards merits and btc if you win their posting competition, maybe you can join there but still I dont think It'll be easy to win though.

Condoriano

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:27:16 PM

They say the easiest way to earn merits is to post quality post. I don't find it very helpful. Most of the people here don't care what others are posting and not that kind enough to give you merit even once. No matter how good your post is, you will barely recognized.

NutellaboY

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:42:17 PM

They say the easiest way to earn merits is to post quality post. I don't find it very helpful. Most of the people here don't care what others are posting and not that kind enough to give you merit even once. No matter how good your post is, you will barely recognized.

True that, lot of good and helpful posts just stay with 0 merit so there is no reward for being a nice guy. A best way is posting funny and sarcastic answers.
illymoka

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:55:44 PM

I see you've already received ur merit for your question. The goal has been achieved, but seriously, it's important to share useful and relevant information here, not "water".
shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:06:26 PM

True that, lot of good and helpful posts just stay with 0 merit so there is no reward for being a nice guy. A best way is posting funny and sarcastic answers.

I just realize that in meta section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.0 ,there are some very nice members they would like to give us some merits, but we need to convince them by providing very helpful posts. Actually if you could make some funny post, it should be nice. But if you could make something helpful, of course it's better, today you may not get any merit, tomorrow you will get it. Today I read 1 interesting post about his rank's up (from full member to Sr.Member, of course it's not easy) after merit system was implemented: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3166903 
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:59:27 AM

You just need to provide the necessary information to the community. You can release a product or manual that will help newcomers to understand the basics.         
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: