Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:33:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Earn easy Merit?  (Read 1738 times)
Coolwar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:06:19 AM

Few days back i found that you are not going to be promoted if you are unable to get more merit.
1 thing i know that you get a merit by making a good post which is helpful, but i want to know more ways to earn Merit?
how much merit 1 single account can give to other?

The only and correct way to get MERIT is to create relevant, conceptual, relevant and training posts! The fact is that it becomes more difficult every day ... Information on the forum is very much and it's very difficult to surprise anyone with your information! That's why I'm still Junior. with 400+ posts)
upisdown

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:32:31 AM

Currently, the easiest way to find Merit is to provide or synthesize useful information. If your information helps readers, they will give Merit to you. And you should remember that the forum prohibits begging and give merit as a gift, so the only way to earn Merit is that you need to produce quality content, useful for the reader.

crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 01:49:10 PM

I don't believe that the merit system will work correctly. It is very difficult to reach the number of merits you want even if you send constructive and informative posts. Bitcointalk users who reach high levels in old times don't have any problem, and there has never been a good situation for like us.
insomnia79

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:54:55 PM

Just make a good post and you will get to learn about how to make a good post, learn a better to filter about news or information about bitcoin, and spread the good vibe to others about cryptocurrency and I hope you can have merit from others because you're doing good work for this forum
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:59:15 PM

For now I think a person can send as much merits as they can with whatever numbers of smerits they got but once it will be dissolved or consumed you can’t replenish back the smerits you sent but you need to wait for the assigned person who can give out merits. But you need to have a good quality post wherein it contains something that can contribute to this forum or at least it is worth to be given smerits too.
parekoy

Activity: 168

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 02:05:11 PM

The easiest way for me is the honesty, quality and useful information we give. Sometimes I see people trying to copy what has been previously given. I understand sometimes we share example the same idea, worse is, people sometimes literally copying everything. That is the purpose of the merit system. Be real and be true to your answers and try to feed your mind informations daily to easily answer them.

JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:13:44 PM

Cheating is the easiest way to earn Merit. LOL. You can cheat if you want but I think you already know that you'll be tagged because of this case Smiley)). It's not easy to earn if you don't do anything to improve this forum or have good post to help other member in this forum Smiley. Money is not the only thing hard to earn in this world, Merit is also really difficult to earn in here Smiley

derigop

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:22:43 PM

Few days back i found that you are not going to be promoted if you are unable to get more merit.
1 thing i know that you get a merit by making a good post which is helpful, but i want to know more ways to earn Merit?

That's life bro. Life is unfair so just accept it. You just need to wait an angel sent from heaven to see and give your quality and informative post a merit. Super hardwork is the best thing to have merit here. Doubling the efforts is useless you need to make it triple to just gain 1 merit.  Grin
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:24:04 PM

You just need to provide the necessary information to the community. You can release a product or manual that will help newcomers to understand the basics.         

Maybe this is really helpful advice, but it cant help to gain merits - because newcommers, if they find information helpful, cant send merits - they dont have them.
Same time older members dont draw their attention to that kind of info(for beginners) so this is a real difficult task to gain merits by posting info for newbies

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
HERMESH KAUR

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:34:43 PM

Never easy to earn easy merits if any one wants to get merits then he has to provide any useful information, new idea which is beneficial for all community.
KryptoVlad

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:37:22 PM

Merit was a huge problem for me. I can't get a promotion. No one wants to give their sMerit. I don't know what to write in my post that people gave me a merit.  Cry
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:51:07 PM

I have my reservation for the innovation. Now u don't just get ranked just by machine count. Not automatic but by opinions influence. Some weeks back someone sent me a mail to pay me if I got him a merit, which I can't. This is like what it might turn to except more measures are taken.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
madushanperis11

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:54:40 PM

After reading about this new Merit system, now I have and idea how it works, how to give merit and how much you need to your rank higher. As I understand the merit system was introduced to stop scammers getting promoted, there may be some others expectations too which I have not get yet and the purpose if good. If you want to earn merits, there is no easy way, you have to make real and meaningful posts. But my concerns is, users have limited amount of sMerit and they are not auto generated like most of other forum websites, so will they really tend to give some unknown person a Merit.
Chiyoko

Activity: 305

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:55:30 PM

To get merit you must create a good useful post. You must share your real experience, experience that can bring a real benefit to users.
Yes thats right and also, good explaination and sharing that many dont understand of what happen.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Valermos

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 02:56:11 PM

I like the merit system as it means more value posts on the forum in stead of spaming for rating. But I guess there are no easy ways to get merits, it is a job.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:58:22 PM

Its hard to get merit, but it is lucky to have it if you post good and real experience, and also give an idea to others.

RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:02:38 PM
Merited by 1020kingz (1)

as far as i understand your point of view you didnt know how much is your smerit have? try to give a merit and you will see how much you can send to anyone that have a good quality post though you cant benefit with your smerit you have to give it to someone though. as i know smerit is depending on what rank you have, member like me i have 1 smerit to give, the other half of that merit is goes back to me and if somebody gives me a merit i will have another half merit that makes me 1 another smerit to give to others. correct me if im wrong giys.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:10:53 PM

try give one then you will see, itdepends on the rank of each user,  member rank have one smerit, full member have four smerits, and senior member have 20 smerits, the other two ranks i dont have any idea anymore, all i know is that you can give your smerit to the one that deserve for that merit just post a good and constructive post and someone will give you merit. im telling you its not that easy to gain a single merit.
Crypto maker

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:23:53 PM

Earn merit easily not possible.if you want merit  you have to make a so valuable post.A valuable post give us a success.cordialy its help us.
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:06:08 PM

I think the merit is obtained if people want to give us, because I see a lot of good post but do not get a merit, so the merit is not dependent on what we post but depending on people whether to give us merit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: