Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:21:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency  (Read 5009 times)
muratos

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:00:14 PM

What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

There is certainly a bubble and a pile of garbage coins, tokens for now. It is hard to predict which coins will be the winners in long term. One thing is certain that blockchain tech will be more widespread whether it is under goverments control or not.
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:03:20 PM

What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

You've joined the game at the ATH and now when every coin is like 2-3x lower you want to quit? That is how quitters work. Ask yourself, are you one of them?
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 763

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:07:49 PM

this is not the fall of crypto, it just a little extra to test crypto community strength from the ban of many big site, the market crash happen mostly because many news about social media that BAN cryptocurrency add on their site, once the news calm down i'm sure the price will slowly stable again,

The value growing and falling are very common in crypto markets especially in bitcoin so you cannot say bitcoin will be die and price will be standard in few years so if invest now you will have a good future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:12:31 PM

I am completely sure that cryptorepair will begin to be restored soon. there were pleasant changes at BTC price. it seems to me that we will go to the moon soon. I hope, each of you has already bought the ticket for this train. therefore without panic.
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:14:19 PM

Hold on, my friend! maybe have to wait a few more months, but it's worth it!
Negative news again lowered the price of bitcoin. but very soon the growth will begin!

napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:21:37 PM

I think this is a very natural thing in the world of trading there is no price that is always on the top and no coin is always below the price so just follow the plot but if you can not follow the flow it will be difficult to get a profit and make you a loss so much so you should be patient to respond to this and wait until the price back up patience is the key to success in trading.
Malbaunti

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:28:36 PM

In the crypto currency, you need to invest only free money. And wait for your profit. Otherwise, every time the market drops, you'll be nervous.
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:29:25 PM

Why do you want to quit? tell me isnt worth it to invest in cryptocurrency? because in my experience it is very profitable if and only if you know what you are doing.You should learn and apply the technical analysis for your trades so that you wont lose a lot of money,gaining profits in this market is so much easier than any market in the world.

johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:33:55 PM

Not really going to happen,cryptocurrencies are going to be more massive especially when most of the countries in the world are going to adopt the technology,we are seeing this today ,many people are getting involved with cryptocurrencies day by day and no regulations could stop the people from using cryptocurrencies.The massive adoption is still in process decades from now we will see the difference because more people will be educated by this.

md.falkone

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:59:56 PM

Well as a matter of fact I also hope that everything will grow up soon because such tendency of recession I think what to very few people is pleasant. Many already just poprodavat the trifles, in hope that the bitok will grow up soon. And we all in violas sit. You don't hurry, you will manage to sell always.
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:08:36 PM

No one will know because the market's volatility is very high,the market could easily rise and fall all of a sudden.Doesnt make sense because even these market has crashed too much,bitcoin and these solid altcoins are going to find their way to get back on track few hours or days from the crash that is how volatile the market is and i dont really think isnt a bad thing because it could give you a lot of profits whenever these crashes happens.

aceat64

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:50:38 PM

There was such thoughts  that this dump simply never end and there is nothing to do in crypt, but now all is good...
Tearz

Activity: 627

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:59:50 PM

Nobody  knows the future, and nobody will tell you when it stop fall and start growing. Probably you should leave the crypto if don't understand this simple rules, or ypu can learn some things. You can raise money when market red, and can loose when it's green. Do your own researchas and think your own head.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:36:26 PM

If you quit the game now and sell the coins which you have, you can not get profit. If you take a look the price tables , you can clearly see that, these currencies are so volatile. In my opinion, if you be patient, you can rise your chance to get profit again.
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:45:05 PM

Our comminity has a lot of potential today,why would you want to lose a good opportunity to get involved? this is a real investments for your future as the times  goes by cryptocurrencies will surely be adopted by the countries so today would be the perfect time to get as many bitcoins as you can because its sdtill very cheap now and it wont fall that easily thats for sure.

cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:54:09 PM

Not going to happen,why? becaus simply few of the super power countries has shown good interest and support to cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology,just like germany and russia these countries are going to implement cryptocurrencies in the near future,germany wont be asking to taxed those good that were bought using cryptocurrencies now you see the difference?

Coolwar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:06:09 PM

Too hasty conclusions! The development of this market is a huge step forward! Right now you need to start and not go out! All the fun is ahead! The sphere of application for crypto currency is great! Focus on one and watch the news and products ... Breakthroughs are inevitable!
VSOP_VSOP

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:18:03 PM

i don't know what happened, but in my mind i think the whales is smiling right now they will buy the cheap one before the price is pumped again
Hope it will not lasts too long, many people may will lost their faith into cryptocurrency if that will be too much long.
elusive1

Activity: 315

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:22:07 PM

The price of bitcoin again fell slightly, due to the rumors about the ban Binance exchange in Japan. I hope there's no more bad news this month and we will finally see an increase in prices for alt coins
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:25:34 PM

The big hype is going to end soon and this is only logical after the hype of NY.

I believe that we will see some period considelation in range of 5-8k (BTC) before another and much bigger wave starts.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: