Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:40:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL)  (Read 44904 times)
Savage95

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:07:15 AM

This guy clearly doesn’t read. I clearly stated I bought enough where if it happens to turn out big I’ll be happy and if not then I lose a few hundred dollars and life goes on. Why don’t you buy more?

Me preguntas porque no compró más? Creo que es muy obvio no? Porque no soy imbécil que lo van a estafar 2 veces.... Perdió toda mi confianza DDX... Es una gran mentira que Bitso en México sea una empresa que vende DDX, de echo en ningún lado, la pregunta fue para TI. Callame el hocico y compra 241usd... Si lo haces Te juro que te ganarás mi respeto y nunca más te vuelvo a mencionar como Un BOT contratado..... La realidad es que no lo vas hacer.... Pondrás de excusa que ya invertirse lo suficiente, que grandes noticias vendrán la próxima semana, que esto es tan intenso, que estás orgulloso de haber invertido, que esto es muy emocionante.... Bah palabras vacías! Te reto a que me calles la boca.....

They never once announced or advertised anywhere (that I saw) that DDX is sold at Bitso in Mexico, or any other “specific” exchange.

Quite the opposite, they announced they are waiting for the green light from an exchange to be able to announce their approval.

You and take it easy just see and make up what you want to see and believe.

Shitty liar.
https://dietbitcoin.org/en/exchanges.php
https://i.imgur.com/4EfSrKk.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ty6ohif.jpg
Lied 4 times on one page - "Exchanges where you can buy Dietbitcoin"
After that, a representative of one of the exchanges confirmed that this is false information.
Hello all,

I'm commenting on behalf of Bit2C.co.il - we are the sole Bitcoin exchange platform in Israel, active since 2013.

Diet-bitcoin has registered us as an exchange that enables trade with the so-called "diet-bitcoin".

We have never heard of such coin and are not supporting this trade and have no plans to do so, nor did we ever have contact with the team of the aforementioned project.

I'm sending them an email right now to remove us immediately from their list of exchanges.

I want to take the opportunity to thank an anonymous member of this forum that has sent us an incognito email informing of this problem, along with a link to this discussion. I would personally like to encourage this sort of behavior in the Bitcoin community.

Best regards,

Avinoam M. Oltchik
Partnerships and Community Manager
Bit2C.co.il
Hey,

I will gladly enlighten you.

Feel free to contact info@bit2c.co.il or message our facebook page @Bit2C or twitter account @Bit2C or LinkedIn page or Telegram community and I will gladly respond and confirm my identity.

I have joined this forum in February this year as per my employment with the company.

Anything else?

--Avinoam

Scammers and liars who spread false information to deceive people.

Are your feeling hurt because you can’t stop DietBitcoin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Savage95

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:11:07 AM

This guy clearly doesn’t read. I clearly stated I bought enough where if it happens to turn out big I’ll be happy and if not then I lose a few hundred dollars and life goes on. Why don’t you buy more?

Me preguntas porque no compró más? Creo que es muy obvio no? Porque no soy imbécil que lo van a estafar 2 veces.... Perdió toda mi confianza DDX... Es una gran mentira que Bitso en México sea una empresa que vende DDX, de echo en ningún lado, la pregunta fue para TI. Callame el hocico y compra 241usd... Si lo haces Te juro que te ganarás mi respeto y nunca más te vuelvo a mencionar como Un BOT contratado..... La realidad es que no lo vas hacer.... Pondrás de excusa que ya invertirse lo suficiente, que grandes noticias vendrán la próxima semana, que esto es tan intenso, que estás orgulloso de haber invertido, que esto es muy emocionante.... Bah palabras vacías! Te reto a que me calles la boca.....

They never once announced or advertised anywhere (that I saw) that DDX is sold at Bitso in Mexico, or any other “specific” exchange.

Quite the opposite, they announced they are waiting for the green light from an exchange to be able to announce their approval.

Shitty liar.
https://i.imgur.com/ty6ohif.jpg
After that, a representative of one of the exchanges confirmed that this is false information.
Hello all,

I'm commenting on behalf of Bit2C.co.il - we are the sole Bitcoin exchange platform in Israel, active since 2013.

Diet-bitcoin has registered us as an exchange that enables trade with the so-called "diet-bitcoin".

We have never heard of such coin and are not supporting this trade and have no plans to do so, nor did we ever have contact with the team of the aforementioned project.

I'm sending them an email right now to remove us immediately from their list of exchanges.

I want to take the opportunity to thank an anonymous member of this forum that has sent us an incognito email informing of this problem, along with a link to this discussion. I would personally like to encourage this sort of behavior in the Bitcoin community.

Best regards,

Avinoam M. Oltchik
Bit2C.co.il
Hey,

Feel free to contact info@bit2c.co.il or message our facebook page @Bit2C or twitter account @Bit2C or LinkedIn page or Telegram community and I will gladly respond and confirm my identity.

I have joined this forum in February this year as per my employment with the company.

Anything else?

--Avinoam

To add to that the web wallet itself is completed, the verification that all Accounts that bought DietBitcoin actually have their correct amount is probably what’s happening now.
Savage95

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:27:42 AM

Shitty liar.

Hello all,

Best regards,

Avinoam M. Oltchik
Bit2C.co.il
Hey,

Anything else?

--Avinoam

You dont know how to read, its that simple. So you just leave off the first part of the title for your own convenience? - "Bitcoin AND"? LOL  
Nothing says DDX is specifically listed on bit2c or Bitso.  
At least  Zeno-Dietbitcoin can try to blame language barrier, so he/she doesnt look like a malicious, impatient fool.
You obviosly know exactly what it says in the  title, A list of Bitcoin AND Dietbitcoin exchanges. And thats Exactly what it is!
It DOES NOT say every exchange listed below that heading is an exchange for Dietbitcoin.
Plus The first heading above labeled "Dietbitcoin Exchanges" clearly shows nothing listed under that solo title.
The exchange that DDX recently said we got approved for is likely on that combined list, or perhaps another exchange that has been approved DDX.  
All the other exchanges are exchanges for Bitcoin.   Which in exchange, Bitcoin can than be used to buy Dietbitcoin.  You know that too.  
FREE advertisement for those BTC exchanges! NOT false advertising.
http://i65.tinypic.com/10wn0bp.png

You are VERY stupid scammer. "AND" is not equal "CAN BE"
They said: "Exchanges where you can buy Dietbitcoin". Or you forgot how to read.

You are really stupid scammer because you even don't know that Advertising is prohibited without the legal consent of the campaign owner.
There must be a contract.
Provide evidence that they have obtained the consent of all Exchanges indicated there for advertising.

Avinoam M. Oltchik
Bit2C.co.il

Also, here what was said and they did for past couple weeks that you say is a lie...

1) They first said "To everyone just hang tight big MAJOR news coming next week about exchange listing and then every hater will turn around and invest in DDX!! You will see."

2) And as they previously stated the next week came and they told us the Major News about the new approval of the exchange listing (not the name yet, but the "APPROVAL") An approval is big news in my opinion. And just as they stated we still "will" see the haters turn around and invest. "Just keep waiting our true supporters! We are pushing for the approval to cable out the news of our new approval for exchange listing!! (This exchange is being very particular about news etc..)."

3) They did not state when the name would be released but followed up the following week with an update explaining how they have to wait for the green light to say the  name because of strict protocols of the exchange releasing news.   "We are launching the web wallet next week and also waiting for the exchange which has approved our listing (major news) to give us the greenlight to cable out this news."  

IMO it must be a big exchange for those strict rules... YES!  [/size] [/b]

http://i65.tinypic.com/2rm36eq.png

What is this ? They didn't do anything, only empty promises. As they usually did from the very beginning - "Major news", "Next week", "Getting closed", etc.

https://i.imgur.com/5EBSzVV.jpg

Pushing...tune...soon...very very soon...closed...in process
The same shit 1 month ago, 3 weeks ago, 2 weeks ago, etc.
https://i.imgur.com/xRORZK2.jpg
HERE COMES DDX!  Just saw this posted on TELEGRAM.  http://t.me/dietbitcoin

http://i65.tinypic.com/2zgewpu.png

Here comes the Troll Destroying End Game!!! Yay!!!

Just keep waiting our true supporters! We are pushing for the approval to cable out the news of our new approval for exchange listing!! (This exchange is being very particular about news etc..).

Best,
Dietbitcoin Team

https://i.imgur.com/QzMqFHP.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/f1oBmeN.jpg

Further action has been taken due to prior warnings.
Zeno_dietbitcoin

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:13:32 PM

You must feel like you in the top of the world right now like “ oh shit I got those bots now! Stupid bots” you guys are so entertaining to go back and forward with because yaw never realize how retarded you make yourselves look.

funny stuff ... they think were bots lol.

do they even though what bots are ... let me explain to them its an automated computer program with very limited capabilties. let alone even be able to reply a direct response to a post.

if anyone is a bot it would be takeiteasy with the same copy and paste constant spam every single day.

if we were said so called bots then we would literally have to be an AI to even reply to individual posts with actual relative responses. i doubt it would be worth investing in a sophisticated AI just to reply to trolls haha

https://thumb.ibb.co/joNeeT/lol.jpg

My email under my name  my mining asic connected to the ddx mining pool. Am not a bot and everything I have said is true. So what now trolls

Paulc2011

Según tu estas minando la moneda. Puedes ponernos una prueba? Cuantas DDX sacas al día?
Dietjustice

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:21:19 PM

Merci à Paulc2011 pour ta réponse.
Je constate en effet que DDX est miné de manière continue. C’est bien le signe que le système fonctionne et que l’équipe est encore sur le terrain. C’est bon signe mais il en faudra plus pour rendre attrayante cette pièce.
Hourrah !!! je constate avec joie que Pre-ICO Round 2 est terminé à 100%
Quelle va être la suite Huh??
Traduction:
Thanks to Paulc2011 for your answer.
I note that DDX is mined continuously. This is a sign that the system is working and the team is still in the field. It's a good sign but it will take more to make this piece attractive.
Hooray !!! I am happy to see that Pre-ICO Round 2 is 100% complete
What will be the next Huh??
Savage95

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:03:16 PM

Round 3!!!!!!!!!
Hairynipples

Activity: 362
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:11:52 PM

Round 3!!!!!!!!!

Round 3 has indeed started (took long enough!), what intrigues me a little is the price per DDX remains at $5 each, which is the same as round 2.

I was under the impression it would be more expensive to buy with each successive round.
Savage95

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:41:06 PM

Round 3!!!!!!!!!

Round 3 has indeed started (took long enough!), what intrigues me a little is the price per DDX remains at $5 each, which is the same as round 2.

I was under the impression it would be more expensive to buy with each successive round.
I’m pretty sure there’s an update pending. Wait about a day or so to see what happens.
wordz

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:58:23 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 08:27:57 PM by wordz

600,015 coins Sold!
wordz

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:12:53 PM

Round 3!!!!!!!!!

I’m pretty sure there’s an update pending. Wait about a day or so to see what happens.

Remember round two jumped from $3.50 a coin to $5.00 a coin when it was somewhere under 25% sold
(I don"t remember exactly what percentage the increase happened, but I'm sure it was $5.00 when it got around 25% sold.
wordz

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:15:42 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 08:29:25 PM by wordz

Round 3 is still being advertised as $1,000 a coin, However, the Last email I received during round two said: "Buy now before price goes to $50."
wordz

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:26:08 PM

DietBitcoin sold 600,015 coins in LESS than 132 days which is an Average of 4,545 coins per day with 399,985 coins remaining in Final round 3.
Savage95

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:08:13 PM

Yea I remember that I was happy and hurt at the same time because I wanted more before it jumped up. Glad I bought more before round 2 ended.
billalf

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:42:58 PM

I believe that this price ends when 1800 000 coins are extracted
just a thought
wordz

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:55:17 PM

I believe that this price ends when 1800 000 coins are extracted
just a thought

That would actually be beneficial as it would sell the 3rd round out quicker. Is there anything you can point to that would support this idea?
Savage95

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:38:16 PM

Shitty liar.

Hello all,

Best regards,

Avinoam M. Oltchik
Bit2C.co.il
Hey,

Anything else?

--Avinoam

You dont know how to read, its that simple. So you just leave off the first part of the title for your own convenience? - "Bitcoin AND"? LOL  
Nothing says DDX is specifically listed on bit2c or Bitso.  
At least  Zeno-Dietbitcoin can try to blame language barrier, so he/she doesnt look like a malicious, impatient fool.
You obviosly know exactly what it says in the  title, A list of Bitcoin AND Dietbitcoin exchanges. And thats Exactly what it is!
It DOES NOT say every exchange listed below that heading is an exchange for Dietbitcoin.
Plus The first heading above labeled "Dietbitcoin Exchanges" clearly shows nothing listed under that solo title.
The exchange that DDX recently said we got approved for is likely on that combined list, or perhaps another exchange that has been approved DDX.  
All the other exchanges are exchanges for Bitcoin.   Which in exchange, Bitcoin can than be used to buy Dietbitcoin.  You know that too.  
http://i65.tinypic.com/10wn0bp.png

You are VERY stupid scammer. "AND" is not equal "CAN BE"
They said: "Exchanges where you can buy Dietbitcoin". Or you forgot how to read.

You are really stupid scammer because you even don't know that Advertising is prohibited without the legal consent of the campaign owner.
There must be a contract.
Provide evidence that they have obtained the consent of all Exchanges indicated there for advertising.

Avinoam M. Oltchik
Bit2C.co.il

Also, here what was said and they did for past couple weeks that you say is a lie...

1) They first said "To everyone just hang tight big MAJOR news coming next week about exchange listing and then every hater will turn around and invest in DDX!! You will see."

2) And as they previously stated the next week came and they told us the Major News about the new approval of the exchange listing (not the name yet, but the "APPROVAL") An approval is big news in my opinion. And just as they stated we still "will" see the haters turn around and invest. "Just keep waiting our true supporters! We are pushing for the approval to cable out the news of our new approval for exchange listing!! (This exchange is being very particular about news etc..)."

3) They did not state when the name would be released but followed up the following week with an update explaining how they have to wait for the green light to say the  name because of strict protocols of the exchange releasing news.   "We are launching the web wallet next week and also waiting for the exchange which has approved our listing (major news) to give us the greenlight to cable out this news."  

IMO it must be a big exchange for those strict rules... YES!  [/size] [/b]

http://i65.tinypic.com/2rm36eq.png

What is this ? They didn't do anything, only empty promises. As they usually did from the very beginning - "Major news", "Next week", "Getting closed", etc.
Pushing...tune...soon...very very soon...closed...in process
The same shit 1 month ago, 3 weeks ago, 2 weeks ago, etc.

But you can’t stop it though. So are you mad?
bassieflup

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:38:52 PM

What's funny here is that there are so many people here who are clearly adults but yet can't hold a intelligent conversation, so quick to state how this is such a scam because it's only cost $2 at first but they sold out at $2, they continue to sell, people asked for a video and they gave you a video, you ask for mining capabilities you are given mining capabilities at a one time cost of $250, your emails are replied to, yes we're all in the same boat just waiting for next week to come. How many of you actually invested in a coin that was a scam where there was either no communication or there was a lot of communication? It's easier to not believe in a project when you have only the minimum amount of info to go off of but the ones who actually invested and are bashing it, please share with us how you will feel if this actually does pay out? Then the people on here who haven't bought any yet and bash this coin how will you feel if this blows up? Honestly? Is the possibility of this actually being real not there? Like do some of you actually whole heartily believe this is real and have 0 chance of being an actual coin? I'm asking for honest opinions here not bull let's have an intelligent conversation so any future readers on this case make an smart decision to invest or not to.

As i told before, i am here not for nothing, i was looking into it to and wanted to buy coins also.

And your points about the time line, they are behind and that it happens with more coins i fully understand man.

And there are coins that did make the time line, and did have full support and did not make any mistake. "and on the end be a scam coin"  i fully understand man

But everybody that is a little smart do some background check where i invest my money in.

And when i get e-mails like a ordinary Nigerian scamming group , like 10 time a day to buy DDX i started to feel some resisting against it.

When i saw that e-mails "spam" and saw this news logo's i went to find out if they where related to DDX because i want to know how they talk about DDX

But not 1 had any info or artikel about DDX, and then the red flag is falling for me and do more research.

The video in which Olaf shows his gold chain, tells me that these people are not at all serious when it comes to blockchain or crypto and running a responsible company   

And when i saw this page with Exchange's on it , and saw the company of my friend on it.

It really make me pist off, they copy past logo and some bulshit information under it and pud it on there page. " not one had any contact with people from DDX ad all.

so i get your point about wait and all that stuff, but come on WHY USE FAKE INFORMATION ON YOUR E-MAILS AND NEWS REPORT or are you have some explanation for that   

BECAUSE I STAY WITH MY POINT , I ONLY POST FACTS AND NO LIE OR FAKE STUFF AND WHEN COMPANY'S USING

FAKE LOGO'S AND FAKE INFO THEN YOU ARE NAIF TO SAY GIVE THEM TIME.

bassieflup

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:48:37 PM

WOW NICE HOW YOU MAKE ?
Savage95

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:50:19 PM

What's funny here is that there are so many people here who are clearly adults but yet can't hold a intelligent conversation, so quick to state how this is such a scam because it's only cost $2 at first but they sold out at $2, they continue to sell, people asked for a video and they gave you a video, you ask for mining capabilities you are given mining capabilities at a one time cost of $250, your emails are replied to, yes we're all in the same boat just waiting for next week to come. How many of you actually invested in a coin that was a scam where there was either no communication or there was a lot of communication? It's easier to not believe in a project when you have only the minimum amount of info to go off of but the ones who actually invested and are bashing it, please share with us how you will feel if this actually does pay out? Then the people on here who haven't bought any yet and bash this coin how will you feel if this blows up? Honestly? Is the possibility of this actually being real not there? Like do some of you actually whole heartily believe this is real and have 0 chance of being an actual coin? I'm asking for honest opinions here not bull let's have an intelligent conversation so any future readers on this case make an smart decision to invest or not to.

As i told before, i am here not for nothing, i was looking into it to and wanted to buy coins also.

And your points about the time line, they are behind and that it happens with more coins i fully understand man.

And there are coins that did make the time line, and did have full support and did not make any mistake. "and on the end be a scam coin"  i fully understand man

But everybody that is a little smart do some background check where i invest my money in.

And when i get e-mails like a ordinary Nigerian scamming group , like 10 time a day to buy DDX i started to feel some resisting against it.

When i saw that e-mails "spam" and saw this news logo's i went to find out if they where related to DDX because i want to know how they talk about DDX

But not 1 had any info or artikel about DDX, and then the red flag is falling for me and do more research.

The video in which Olaf shows his gold chain, tells me that these people are not at all serious when it comes to blockchain or crypto and running a responsible company  

And when i saw this page with Exchange's on it , and saw the company of my friend on it.

It really make me pist off, they copy past logo and some bulshit information under it and pud it on there page. " not one had any contact with people from DDX ad all.

so i get your point about wait and all that stuff, but come on WHY USE FAKE INFORMATION ON YOUR E-MAILS AND NEWS REPORT or are you have some explanation for that  

BECAUSE I STAY WITH MY POINT , I ONLY POST FACTS AND NO LIE OR FAKE STUFF AND WHEN COMPANY'S USING

FAKE LOGO'S AND FAKE INFO THEN YOU ARE NAIF TO SAY GIVE THEM TIME.

Well someone bought over $10000 of DietBitcoin and if you search “DietBitcoin” on google you can find many listed websites did do an article on DietBitcoin so that wasn’t a lie. They did an article because it is mind blowing that Roberto Escobar would get into cryptocurrency making the statement of which websites they were listed on true. Do you honestly think someone would go through all the trouble to make many email accounts just to make it look real? With transfer of all DietBitcoin that was bought being sent to their respective wallets, mining being done, and the possibility of this being listed on an exchange, it goes to show a lot of money was pour into this project. The fact that yaw still consider this a scam is mind blowing. Like are yaw stuck in your ways that much? At what point will this not be a scam. You are asking for an exchange to list an ICO for it to be real knowing damn well exchanges don’t list ICOs. You all know how ICOs work yet you ask questions like it’s an established coin. Sit and actually think a little bit.
Savage95

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:02:27 PM

And you said because they made a video wearing gold chains then they aren’t serious about this like what how do you sound? Because they made a video because the people asked for it, you got it and you are still mad. You are literally the definition of a hater. Bassie you are done here. Your input is no longer need. Even though after I say this you are still going to continue to post here, you can’t stop what happening here regardless of what you say and how you feel. So change your panties to some boxers and man up and cut your losses call it a day you’re almost old enough to retire, don’t waste your time and stress here you might end up with high blood pressure.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: