Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:32:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL)  (Read 44907 times)
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:05:40 PM

Those articles are all from march,nothing is written after the start of the ico Sad
Because they paid to those sites in the beginning to scam more people with scamdietbitcoin.

But they don't have enough money to pay giants, like Reuters, BBC, Bloomberg, Wall Street Journal, New York Post, Financial Times etc. so they can only lie

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paulc2011

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:08:53 PM

Why do you take a 50 percent of the coins mined if we mine in our own machines ? Already running high electricity costs have payed for expensive equiptment now you want half of them for doing nothing. Had faith in this coin but this seems really off to me. Never heard anything like this before I really want to mine ddx but taking half of them seems like a bad deal for us miners.

I know theres the option to buy hashing power but it’s no different to just buying the coins off the ico. Witch is nothing like mining just buying
revilo

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:10:56 PM

Going through the last comments of this thread it seems this has been found to be a scam or what is the situation?
TakeItEasy

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:40:34 PM

BEWARE OF THE SCAMMING TROLL SPAMMER "TakeItEasy" who is so stupid he thinks investors are "bots" or "addicts!'

TakeItEasy

he is no scammer you are with your no facts bla bla get your facts man prove.

TELL ME WHERE DID YOU SEND YOUR BTC TO, WHAT IS THE ADRES YOU DID SEND YOU MONEY TO BUY YOUR COINS.

LETS TRACE THAT BTC LINE WHERE YOUR MONEY IS GOING TO AND WHERE DIETBITCOIN IS GOING TO LEAVE IT

NOW LETS PROVE YOUR BULSHIT SCAM

They can't.
The only thing that they can do is recurring calls to buy this scam shit:
NOTE: FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY THE COINS ARE ONLY $2 EACH FOR THE FIRST ROUND, INSTEAD OF $50! THIS IS A COIN FOR THE COMMUNITY BY ROBERTO ESCOBAR, BROTHER OF PABLO ESCOBAR! HURRY AND BUY NOW!
Roberto Escobar sets the prices. Buy now before it increases.
All the people that are not buying will regret it, you will see! There is much more than the coin behind this.
Awesome cheers for letting me know
Thank you! Buy some more before sold out!
Buy before the price goes even higher. It will.
10 new servers up and running now to keep the site up with 0 downtime! Buy now before it sells out!
People that don't buy Dietbitcoin http://www.dietbitcoinICO.org  will regret it and beg me later, says Roberto Escobar, brother of Pablo Escobar and Founder of http://www.dietbitcoinICO.org
VIDEO PROOF:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytOGI73kAwI
And stupid 8 second video about nothing...OMG. This is not video proof, this is video shit that proofs that it's a scam.
You already said that  April 23, 2018
Exactly, next few weeks people will regret for not buying dietbitcoin.
Oh, really ?
23+7+7= May 7, 2018
And what was happened ?) Nothing.
Just extend pre-ico to scam more people.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:47:28 PM

Going through the last comments of this thread it seems this has been found to be a scam or what is the situation?

When I first found this thread I must say I thought right away that this can't be a serious project. Haven't been following it since then.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
dietbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:26:28 AM

Why do you take a 50 percent of the coins mined if we mine in our own machines ? Already running high electricity costs have payed for expensive equiptment now you want half of them for doing nothing. Had faith in this coin but this seems really off to me. Never heard anything like this before I really want to mine ddx but taking half of them seems like a bad deal for us miners.

I know theres the option to buy hashing power but it’s no different to just buying the coins off the ico. Witch is nothing like mining just buying
You are comparing it to mining bitcoin. Of course you have to pay to be an early miner, we have our own mining pool which we charge a small connection fee for, anybody who connects will make a large amount of DDX. After launch, there will be no fee to connect and we have many different people that are going to setup pools etc which you can at that point connect to. Our difficulty rate is not high at this moment, = many DDX.
dietbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:34:23 AM

When I first found this thread I must say I thought right away that this can't be a serious project. Haven't been following it since then.
Not a scam. 2 random users sitting and trashing our thread unfortunately for all other users.
Paulc2011

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:36:49 AM

You are comparing it to mining bitcoin. Of course you have to pay to be an early miner, we have our own mining pool which we charge a small connection fee for, anybody who connects will make a large amount of DDX. After launch, there will be no fee to connect and we have many different people that are going to setup pools etc which you can at that point connect to. Our difficulty rate is not high at this moment, = many DDX.

Cool I get the connection fee.  It’s the 50/50 split I don’t get even 70/30 would have been better. And in the email it said an ASICS miner does not put much out.  So going of that those with gpu rigs would be pointless even those with ASICS would be is pretty much no good is  what the email said. I’m not hating I wanna ride the ddx train. Just 50/50 is a lot if your not getting many. But here you now said you get many just a bit confused
dietbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 07:59:26 AM

Cool I get the connection fee.  It’s the 50/50 split I don’t get even 70/30 would have been better. And in the email it said an ASICS miner does not put much out.  So going of that those with gpu rigs would be pointless even those with ASICS would be is pretty much no good is  what the email said. I’m not hating I wanna ride the ddx train. Just 50/50 is a lot if your not getting many. But here you now said you get many just a bit confused
If you start mining a.s.a.p. you will earn a lot more DDX than if you do it later.
Straff34

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:53:40 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 07:39:01 AM by Straff34

I invested in your DDX, but I find that your marketing is dismal, why we will invest more without transparency on your part, you will not be able to sell more DDX without making a big announcement concerning an exchange or the acceptance of DDX with business partners.
Everyone want real info before investing more, not just me.

Your idea of ​​selling access to your pool is by far the worst.

https://blockchain.info/fr/address/1Ft1CKTbMH4zyC84zrHivusbz3m9Ji46MM

You will see it by yourself.

im just talking at dietbitcoin or to the community, not to these looser of TakeItEasy or bassieflup. I do not need your opinions.

burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:02:54 AM

I also received a similar letter and would like to know where the pool itself is, where the exchangers are, what currency pair is applied, where is the software address?

ITS COMING SOON, AND SOON IS SOON CAN BE NOW TOMORROW NEXT WEEK.

BUT DIETBITCOIN STYLE IT WILL BE SOON

IT'S ALREADY DUN BUT COMING SOON HEHEHE

First when i read the topic i thought this is some kind of joke. Than i made my research and i found some article on Coin Schedule (https://www.coinschedule.com/ico/dietbitcoin)

It says "After making $100 billion dollars, Roberto Escobar launches the $2 dietbitcoin “DDX” cryptocurrency ICO and vouches for people to start buying and mining dietbitcoin as values will go up"

So now i am very interested with Dietbitcoin, try to collect from web. This coin can make you rich..

Straff34

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:39:36 AM

im just talking at dietbitcoin or to the community, not to these looser of TakeItEasy or bassieflup. I do not need your opinions.

grozgate

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:00:41 PM

The boys have enough time to show their opinions! That's over ICO price will jump to 1000 dollars and everyone will be happy! In the meantime, patience and attentiveness! This is the calm before the storm! And when the storm begins, then no debt it will last, so be prepared for anything!
grozgate

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:09:19 PM

very little left! Some 1.95% to the cherished goal. I know here there are people who can bring this minus to 100. Do not be among those who will later chew up the logs!
TakeItEasy

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:20:36 PM

New bot - grozgate
7 posts and all in this thread.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
grozgate

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:06:22 PM

You are a bot! So I can not wait to look at your posts when the price changes, the currency pair appears, ddx mining begins, people will get profit from their investments, what then! Oh, mister I do not believe, I do not hear or see right away, he will have eyes like a frightened eagle and ears like an African elephant.
Savage95

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:42:10 PM

You are a bot! So I can not wait to look at your posts when the price changes, the currency pair appears, ddx mining begins, people will get profit from their investments, what then! Oh, mister I do not believe, I do not hear or see right away, he will have eyes like a frightened eagle and ears like an African elephant.

STILL NO BUYER HAS TOLD US THERE TRANSACTION ADRES
                    WHERE THEY HAVE PAID THERE BTC

COME ON GUYS SHOW ME THE MONEY,
      SO WE CAN SEE WHERE THEY LEAVE YOUR LOST BTC

Give me your bank account log in and password first. SHOW ME THE MONEYYYYY!!!
Paulc2011

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:09:56 PM

Hi any idea when I will get the client and mining address payed the fee this morning still not received them. Thanks
Paulc2011

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:13:21 PM

Hi any idea when I will get the client and mining address payed the fee this morning still not received them. Thanks

what adres you used for you payment ?

The one that was sent to me in the email about mining first. I asked on here first if it was legit and they confirmed it was
grozgate

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:23:55 AM

Yes, passions are boiling! What will happen next, who will be truthful?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: