Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:32:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL)  (Read 44912 times)
Savage95

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:07:09 AM

Wownero is literally worth nothing now TakeItEasy you opinion means absolutely nothing here anymore unless you call that a scam
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Savage95

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:13:00 AM

To bad your status can't be taken away because you promoted a shitcoin hahahahaha how much did you spend on it? Sr. Member means absolute BS they give it to anybody which is suppose to mean these people actually have some type of knowledge. I'm pretty sure all your marit came from you making multiple accounts and sending it to yourself hahahahaha I wonder how you feel about seeing that nothing you lanes are saying is stopping DietBitcoin. You might want to go post over there and let people know not to invest in that and probably report their website too as a scam. They took all your money and now you wanna take it out over here.
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:27:00 AM

A week ago I asked the following questions and I did not received any reply and neither I see any progress being done in regards to the issues I mentioned, so I ask again:

Can anyone from the official DDX team comment why DDX ICO has the LOWEST TRUST SCORE (E) on https://www.coinschedule.com/ico/dietbitcoin and WHY the Start and End dates are not updated ?

If you really care about this project, do some good and update every detail that needs updated there, also verify Roberto Escobar, Olof Gustafsson and Daniel Reitberg !

Get in touch with more ICO info websites to list DDX ICO ! QUICK !!! This way will help the sales and you will thank me.

And NEVER PROLONG the ICO End Date to sell more coins. BURN what isn't sold ! That ill make DDX more valuable because total supply will be lower than initially stated !
Email them

Savage95, I emailed DietBitcoin Support Team. I got the following "response" (quoted) which, is equally as bad as if they would have not responded me at all (we agree?):

"We are working on some things and we will make announcements soon.

We are pushing.

Best,

dietbitcoin Team
"

No updates on CoinsSchedule website (not even the Start and End dates for DDX ICO !) No visible progress on anything. -- So they don't give a fuck about us investors !

They are "pushing" and "working on some thinks" and "make announcements soon" from the very beginning without a single result of the work.
Just read their Twitter from the beginning, every word is a peace of big lie.

Cheesy

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Savage95

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:04:41 AM

So DietBitcoin can get trashed talked and called a scam by whoever without the moderators doing a damn thing then when you shine light on another scam coin "WOWNERO" they want to delete the post. That shit is worth 0 dollars and 0 cents and is still allowing promotion. Goes to show who's sucking who's dick. Bitcoin talk is a trash website with moderators who feel as though they hold the most important job in the world like fuck off most of you live in your parents basements and still work at gamestop. Ban me! goes to show the mindset these individuals carry.
Fr3ck

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:34:06 AM

Why did my last post get deleted?Huh I was asking how i can block people on here that are creating FUD and tradh talking the project??
Savage95

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:42:23 AM

Why did my last post get deleted?Huh I was asking how i can block people on here that are creating FUD and tradh talking the project??
Told you the moderators are in someone's pockets shaking my head and just hit ignore next to the person's name.
Fr3ck

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:17:24 AM

Told you the moderators are in someone's pockets shaking my head and just hit ignore next to the person's name.
Sweet cheers. Yeah i know what a joke all the FUD against dietbitcoin gets left on here and were the ones that get msg’s deleted by mods for being off topic WTF
Paulc2011

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:20:38 AM

How do we report a mod. They seem to have deleted my post that had nothing wrong in it apart from telling everyone to block takeiteasy useless hatred spam. Yet they allow the constant copy and paste rubbish.

Def seem to be bias.

To block some one just click the ignore button underneath there name
Fr3ck

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:24:27 AM

How do we report a mod. They seem to have deleted my post that had nothing wrong in it apart from telling everyone to block takeiteasy useless hatred spam. Yet they allow the constant copy and paste rubbish.

Def seem to be bias.

Yeah thats the post i commented on asking how to block someone and it all got deleted i got an email about it. Id say its takeiteasy or someone reporting our posts because their classified as off topic.. man its going to be way better in her now to actually have decent discussions about dietbitcoin without all the noise from the FUD masters now ive blocked them 👊👊
Fr3ck

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:33:49 AM

Im getting pretty pumped on the launch,its been a slow road but id say its all going to be worth the wait in the end
Paulc2011

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:53:14 AM

Def seem to be bias.

Yeah thats the post i commented on asking how to block someone and it all got deleted i got an email about it. Id say its takeiteasy or someone reporting our posts because their classified as off topic.. man its going to be way better in her now to actually have decent discussions about dietbitcoin without all the noise from the FUD masters now ive blocked them 👊👊

That’s it so much better not seeing the repetitive spam.. funny thing  she can see our posts and all us talking but no one can see hers so she just gets completely ignored lol she should go away once she gets no attention
PlayHunter

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:37:05 PM

A week ago I asked the following questions and I did not received any reply and neither I see any progress being done in regards to the issues I mentioned, so I ask again:

Can anyone from the official DDX team comment why DDX ICO has the LOWEST TRUST SCORE (E) on https://www.coinschedule.com/ico/dietbitcoin and WHY the Start and End dates are not updated ?

If you really care about this project, do some good and update every detail that needs updated there, also verify Roberto Escobar, Olof Gustafsson and Daniel Reitberg !

Get in touch with more ICO info websites to list DDX ICO ! QUICK !!! This way will help the sales and you will thank me.

And NEVER PROLONG the ICO End Date to sell more coins. BURN what isn't sold ! That ill make DDX more valuable because total supply will be lower than initially stated !
Email them

Savage95, I emailed DietBitcoin Support Team. I got the following "response" (quoted) which, equally is as bad as if they would have not responded me at all:

We are pushing.

Best,

dietbitcoin Team
"

No updates on CoinsSchedule website (not even the Start and End dates for DDX ICO !) No visible progress on anything. -- So they don't give a fuck about us investors.
I would have to disagree with you there because they could of honestly not have replied back.  Take it as you please if you feel as though that isn't good enough then I would say instead of posting that here let them know directly I'm pretty sure you can find a contact number as well as an address on the internet somewhere.

Savage95, unfortunately that answer was enough for me. No need for further contact or efforts with DietBitcoin team from my side. They got their chance with me.

When I bought in, my faith was at about 60% that this project might be a success. After they so poorly handed Pre-ICO Round Two by prolonging the dead line to sell the coins which remained not sold, instead of burning them and getting to ICO phase, my faith in DDX success started drowning. Then I started to pay a bit more attention to what is going on and noticed that there is little to no progress on anything: like at least why not update your Start and End Dates for your ICO on the site that you were initially so happy to have been listed on; why not verify your team members there (DDX have ONLY 3 official members, not a whole board of directors like other projects so it should be easy to verify 3 individuals instead of 23 right ?); why not get in touch with other ICO listing websites to help sell the coins when it is so important right now !? And when I email them they don't shed light on my questions, but only just repeat what we all heard for a couple months now already: "we are busy pushing things, news will follow soon".

That's not a way to treat your investors ! They should instead make light on the current issues they reached, put everything upfront and eventually say things will likely be fixed by the end of Q3 2019 etc if that is the case by how it looks from the inside. Assume your issues when you reach them, and explain which are these to your investors. Do not shun them away with false (or unverifiable) promises and never ending delays ! Never say news coming next week if you can't keep your word !

So, because of everything I enumerated above my faith in DDX success went from the initial 60% down to about right under 10% now. Of course I hope they will prove me wrong one day (never is too late for sure as long as one did invested only what was able to risk and, in the worst case scenario, lose). But my point is that all these delays and unfilled promises bring nothing good for the sales, and it becomes pretty much like Venezuela's Petro pushed by Maduro https://www.reuters.com/article/us-cryptocurrency-venezuela-specialrepor/special-report-in-venezuela-new-cryptocurrency-is-nowhere-to-be-found-idUSKCN1LF15U which (I think we all agree?) is a pure failure: "some initial posts were bullish. That optimism soured as time went on. Several participants groused about a lack of information and delays in getting their coins. One complained of being unable to transfer or sell the tokens."
Fr3ck

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:17:04 PM

Email them

Savage95, I emailed DietBitcoin Support Team. I got the following "response" (quoted) which, equally is as bad as if they would have not responded me at all:

We are pushing.

Best,

dietbitcoin Team
"

No updates on CoinsSchedule website (not even the Start and End dates for DDX ICO !) No visible progress on anything. -- So they don't give a fuck about us investors.
I would have to disagree with you there because they could of honestly not have replied back.  Take it as you please if you feel as though that isn't good enough then I would say instead of posting that here let them know directly I'm pretty sure you can find a contact number as well as an address on the internet somewhere.

Savage95, unfortunately that answer was enough for me. No need for further contact or efforts with DietBitcoin team from my side. They got their chance with me.

When I bought in, my faith was at about 60% that this project might be a success. After they so poorly handed Pre-ICO Round Two by prolonging the dead line to sell the coins which remained not sold, instead of burning them and getting to ICO phase, my faith in DDX success started drowning. Then I started to pay a bit more attention to what is going on and noticed that there is little to no progress on anything: like at least why not update your Start and End Dates for your ICO on the site that you were initially so happy to have been listed on; why not verify your team members there (DDX have ONLY 3 official members, not a whole board of directors like other projects so it should be easy to verify 3 individuals instead of 23 right ?); why not get in touch with other ICO listing websites to help sell the coins when it is so important right now !? And when I email them they don't shed light on my questions, but only just repeat what we all heard for a couple months now already: "we are busy pushing things, news will follow soon".

That's not a way to treat your investors ! They should instead make light on the current issues they reached, put everything upfront and eventually say things will likely be fixed by the end of Q3 2019 etc if that is the case by how it looks from the inside. Assume your issues when you reach them, and explain which are these to your investors. Do not shun them away with false (or unverifiable) promises and never ending delays ! Never say news coming next week if you can't keep your word !

So, because of everything I enumerated above my faith in DDX success went from the initial 60% down to about right under 10% now. Of course I hope they will prove me wrong one day (never is too late for sure as long as one did invested only what was able to risk and, in the worst case scenario, lose). But my point is that all these delays and unfilled promises bring nothing good for the sales, and it becomes pretty much like Venezuela's Petro pushed by Maduro https://www.reuters.com/article/us-cryptocurrency-venezuela-specialrepor/special-report-in-venezuela-new-cryptocurrency-is-nowhere-to-be-found-idUSKCN1LF15U which (I think we all agree?) is a pure failure: "some initial posts were bullish. That optimism soured as time went on. Several participants groused about a lack of information and delays in getting their coins. One complained of being unable to transfer or sell the tokens."

Well said playhunter i agree. It hard because ive had 100% faith in what their doing behind the curtains but yeah its always the same message about its coming time after time. I still believe its going to be big but my patience is wearing thin at the same time with the lack of info to keep us onboard. Considering so many ICO’s fail i dont mind that their taking their time and not rushing into it is promising for me but just more information and to stop leaving everyone in the dark would go along way. Either way ive been in since the very start and il continue to wait as long as it takes until the day ive literally been scammed bacause i still believe in the vision they have. DDX all the way for me but yeah its a mixed bag of feeling with zero updates to keep us all informed but either way im still positive 👊👊
Darioush 1985

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:41:46 PM

Hi everyone Please listen to me

My names darioush from iran
Im and friend 5000 dollar money for ddx

Ddx just scam _ ddx team just wait time for They buy the time -This is a gradual death

Im today send masage for daniel ritrberg watsapp and houman kouroshy instagram

Im speak we ddx team just back 50% my money
But they told me 6 month wait
I am forming A group to determine how much money in ddx

Let's unite to my new group ad me twetter darioushmasnou1  _
Im know adress home houman koroshy

Just me 5000 dollar money in ddx
Screen shot Image of conversations exists

Wait for me please add to my group for To figure out how much money has gone

It's a shame They are easily lying and robbed of money

The Ddx team has been hijacked over $ 20 million

1 darioush mansouri 1708 ddx
2 amin dehbid 130 ddx
3 mohsen khodayari 115 ddx
4 Bahram mansor 100 ddx
5 m.rouzgar 58 ddx
6 m.mirzae 70 ddx
7 setaresokhte 110 ddx
8 faucondor 1270 ddx
9 investor 10000 ddx
10 whaa 600 dollar
11 monriver 600 dollar
12goldenboy9365 305 dollar
13gerard berin 700 dollar
14 outlawking 2576 ddx

Please join to my group 

To see how much money has been stolen

Tell me how much money lose to ddx

اگر از ایران کسی این پیام رو میخونه و در این کلاهبرداری پول گذاشته همینجا به من پیام بده

You will be arrested soon

أهل دبي والامارات المتحده العربي
أن أموالك سرقت فريق DDX
اطلب حاكم الشيخ محمد من دبي
هومن کوروشی الایران الاصل
الممنوع الخروج فی دبی
فريق الكمبيوتر الرئيسي في دبي
هومان يسافر إلى دبي
قل لي كم من المال سرقت

تویتر darioushmansou1 twetter
#dietbitcoinscam# twetter
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:02:04 PM

Lol a picture of Pablo Escobar doesn't prove anything. The price was $1000 and is only $10? Ahahaha, what a huge discount just for the "people" right? What a scamming attempt. Whitepaper is full of buzzwords. I'm not sure if this true, I would contact Roberto Escobar to ask if I wanted to invest here, but don't want to invest here. Huge redflag when you sell x100 less and say it's discount on your website Smiley
Outlawking

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:38:41 PM

Ddx isn't acknowledging anyone on here right now if you noticed. Not just you. Probably tired of all the trolls so they stopped reading this. I wouldn't blame them. They always respond if you message on telegram. Go there.
TakeItEasy

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:51:13 PM

Lol a picture of Pablo Escobar doesn't prove anything. The price was $1000 and is only $10? Ahahaha, what a huge discount just for the "people" right? What a scamming attempt. Whitepaper is full of buzzwords. I'm not sure if this true, I would contact Roberto Escobar to ask if I wanted to invest here, but don't want to invest here. Huge redflag when you sell x100 less and say it's discount on your website Smiley
It's also funny that they told: "ALMOST SOLD OUT" Cheesy
0.54% Complete (2,169/400,000 coins sold)...

Whatever, all this statistic just fake drawn in paint.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
TakeItEasy

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:00:26 AM

Hi everyone Please listen to me

My names darioush from iran
Im and friend 5000 dollar money for ddx

Ddx just scam _ ddx team just wait time for They buy the time -This is a gradual death

Im today send masage for daniel ritrberg watsapp and houman kouroshy instagram

Im speak we ddx team just back 50% my money
But they told me 6 month wait
I am forming A group to determine how much money in ddx

Let's unite to my new group ad me twetter darioushmasnou1  _
Im know adress home houman koroshy

Just me 5000 dollar money in ddx
Screen shot Image of conversations exists

Wait for me please add to my group for To figure out how much money has gone

It's a shame They are easily lying and robbed of money

The Ddx team has been hijacked over $ 20 million

1 darioush mansouri 1708 ddx
2 amin dehbid 130 ddx
3 mohsen khodayari 115 ddx
4 Bahram mansor 100 ddx
5 m.rouzgar 58 ddx
6 m.mirzae 70 ddx
7 setaresokhte 110 ddx
8 faucondor 1270 ddx
9 investor 10000 ddx
10 whaa 600 dollar
11 monriver 600 dollar
12goldenboy9365 305 dollar
13gerard berin 700 dollar
14 outlawking 2576 ddx

Please join to my group 

To see how much money has been stolen

Tell me how much money lose to ddx

اگر از ایران کسی این پیام رو میخونه و در این کلاهبرداری پول گذاشته همینجا به من پیام بده

You will be arrested soon

أهل دبي والامارات المتحده العربي
أن أموالك سرقت فريق DDX
اطلب حاكم الشيخ محمد من دبي
هومن کوروشی الایران الاصل
الممنوع الخروج فی دبی
فريق الكمبيوتر الرئيسي في دبي
هومان يسافر إلى دبي
قل لي كم من المال سرقت

تویتر darioushmansou1 twetter
#dietbitcoinscam# twetter

Have you contacted NASAA ? http://www.nasaa.org/
"Organized in 1919, the North American Securities Administrators Association (NASAA) is the oldest international organization devoted to investor protection."
I think it will be right.
Especially you invest in $, not in crypto.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
MOONRIVER1

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:10:36 AM

To everyone just hang tight big MAJOR news coming next week about exchange listing and then every hater will turn around and invest in DDX!! You will see.

Best,
Dietbitcoin Team
MOONRIVER1

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:11:30 AM

To everyone just hang tight big MAJOR news coming next week about exchange listing and then every hater will turn around and invest in DDX!! You will see.

Best,
Dietbitcoin Team

Let's see!
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: