Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:17:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL)  (Read 44912 times)
Darioush 1985

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:26:07 AM

Ddx team ,,Your sequel will also be
You will be arrested soon
I did your complaint
To receive complaints You can email me ،،or not ,,I do not care ،، however, sooner rather than later  ,,You are arrested
Homero Joshua Garza, the CEO of the now-defunct U.S. crypto firm GAW Miners, has been sentenced to 21 months in prison for defrauding investors, local news agency Hartford Business reports Thursday, September 13.

Garza received the verdict in the Hartford federal court, following his guilty plea to a wire fraud charge related to creating and selling a scamcoin dubbed PayCoin (XPY).

Instead of serving the original 20 year sentence, Garza will report to prison on January 4, 2019 and be jailed until 2021, with an additional three years of supervised release, including six months in home detention.

In addition to prison time, the former CEO of GAW Miners will have to repay a $9.2 million restitution to investors, which is the approximate amount of financial damage wrought by the nine-month crypto scam.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Savage95

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:35:30 AM

Ddx team ,,Your sequel will also be
You will be arrested soon
I did your complaint
To receive complaints You can email me ،،or not ,,I do not care ،، however, sooner rather than later  ,,You are arrested
Homero Joshua Garza, the CEO of the now-defunct U.S. crypto firm GAW Miners, has been sentenced to 21 months in prison for defrauding investors, local news agency Hartford Business reports Thursday, September 13.

Garza received the verdict in the Hartford federal court, following his guilty plea to a wire fraud charge related to creating and selling a scamcoin dubbed PayCoin (XPY).

Instead of serving the original 20 year sentence, Garza will report to prison on January 4, 2019 and be jailed until 2021, with an additional three years of supervised release, including six months in home detention.

In addition to prison time, the former CEO of GAW Miners will have to repay a $9.2 million restitution to investors, which is the approximate amount of financial damage wrought by the nine-month crypto scam.
Hahahaha hahaha I’m done with this guy.  WTF does that have to do with DDX? Someone get this guy out of here he’s making a fool of himself.
Darioush 1985

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:49:45 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 06:09:06 AM by Darioush 1985

Ddx team
You steal people's money
Everyone laughs too????You are the ultimate scam and theft

First, begging and begging for our money

After 6 months ،،You steal 5000 dollar my money  
Your day will cry

You are not smart
You are just and only lying

CrYpTo -n- giGgLes
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 01:55:23 PM

What is dietbitcoin?

dietbitcoin is a faster, lighter alternative to bitcoin.
CrYpTo -n- giGgLes
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 02:35:46 PM

Passage from book

"This is not about the competition because there is none. Up until this point, the coins that have been created are worthless. I am the only one with a coin that is not worthless. Listen to what I have to say because my coin is my life work. My whole life has lead me to this; to create this coin. I am creating this coin as an anarchist. I am creating this coin to protect people from the Governments of the world. I am creating this coin for the people. I am creating this coin so that the people can experience and embrace the freedom that they should have." -ROBERTO DE JESUS ESCOBAR GAVIRIA

https://www.dietbitcoinico.org/book.pdf    page 273
CrYpTo -n- giGgLes
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 03:10:21 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 03:20:46 PM by CrYpTo -n- giGgLes

Ddx team
You steal people's money
Everyone laughs too????You are the ultimate scam and theft

First, begging and begging for our money

After 6 months ،،You steal 5000 dollar my money  
Your day will cry

You are not smart
You are just and only lying

Sir what are you doing here?  You sound silly/confused?  

There is a bounty campaign going on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5024023.0  and you can earn free DDX and INCREASE the value of your DDX holding, instead of "trying" to decrease your value (and others invested - not a good way to make friends) with your efforts.  

You are robbing yourself like the imaginary thiefs you complain of.    

The DDX coin is set to launch in 36 days and counting  https://www.dietbitcoinico.org - Exchanges, coin MArket cap etc - YEah, the whole kit and Kaboodle!  

You will be a VERY HAPPY CAMPER  Grin    Be patient, the coins  very first announcment was only this past March - Less than 6 Months ago. Mind you that this is a global scale project.

Get on board, its not to late!  and read the book so you are not so confused https://www.dietbitcoinico.org/book.pdf

You can simply add this signature below to your profile signature and load up that bag with more DDX

Junior Member Code:
████████████████      dietbitcoin      ████████████████
Buy Dietbitcoin Now.  By Pablo Escobar's Brother!
https://www.dietbitcoinico.org/
CrYpTo -n- giGgLes
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 05:47:50 PM

DIFFERENCES BETWEEN DIETBITCOIN AND OTHER COINS

Getting started with dietbitcoin core is fast and much easier than Bitcoin core. dietbitcoin is a custom fork off of the main Bitcoin network. Bootstrapping dietbitcoin is much faster than Bitcoin, and greatly reduces overhead costs and headaches that are typically associated with running a Bitcoin Full-Node. Transfer costs for dietbitcoin are less than Bitcoin, while transfer speeds are faster. Furthermore, the dietbitcoin platform, and its well-timed launch (OCTOBER 2018) enables the open source community to have greater flexibility when choosing future network enhancements and innovative protocol changes.
CrYpTo -n- giGgLes
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 05:55:05 PM

dietbitcoin (DDX) is Roberto Escobar’s gift to the world.
Darioush 1985

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:43:57 PM

Notifications

There are 13 ddx vendors

We total 10000 ddx for sale

We sell for cheap people

Just 2 dollar ddx for aver coin

Ddx team price 10 dollar now

But im just 2 dollar ،، 400% below the price

Hurry up and buy early

Due to the progress of Roberto Escobar ،،Roberto said cheap ،،just for people ,, just for ddx team ,, price just 2 dollar

Savage95

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:50:26 AM

Notifications

There are 13 ddx vendors

We sell for cheap people

Hurry up and buy early

Due to the progress of Roberto Escobar ،،Roberto said cheap ،،just for people ,, just for ddx team ,, price just 2 dollar

How do you expect to sell individual DDX?
Hairynipples

Activity: 362
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:54:47 AM

Notifications

There are 13 ddx vendors

We sell for cheap people

Hurry up and buy early

According to the roadmap in the new thread it looks like a windows wallet is due in October but given the history of DDX not meeting deadlines and changing the ICO price on a whim I'm not holding my breath or expecting  to see a windows wallet or trading happen anytime soon.
CrYpTo -n- giGgLes
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 03:51:57 AM

Looks like the Web Wallet release is AHEAD OF SCHEDULE -Per DDX Admin on Telegram - The dietBTCbitcoin web wallet is set to be released September 24 (just 10 days from now)  
CrYpTo -n- giGgLes
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 03:54:31 AM

Notifications

There are 13 ddx vendors

We sell for cheap people

Hurry up and buy early

According to the roadmap in the new thread it looks like a windows wallet is due in October but given the history of DDX not meeting deadlines and changing the ICO price on a whim I'm not holding my breath or expecting  to see a windows wallet or trading happen anytime soon.

Hairy Nips, You can hold your breath - Just 10 more days - Web Wallet Release it set for release Ahead of Schedule by almost a Month!    
Hairynipples

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:58:59 AM

Notifications

There are 13 ddx vendors

We sell for cheap people

Hurry up and buy early

According to the roadmap in the new thread it looks like a windows wallet is due in October but given the history of DDX not meeting deadlines and changing the ICO price on a whim I'm not holding my breath or expecting  to see a windows wallet or trading happen anytime soon.

Hairy Nips, You can hold your breath - Just 10 more days - Web Wallet Release it set for release Ahead of Schedule by almost a Month!    

The thing is windows wallet etc were supposed to be released back in May of this year and the ICO was supposed to finish too:

"May 2018.
ICO Crowdsale is completed
Core client for windows/linux/OSX is released
Listing on Coinmarketcap
Listing on exchanges
Mining is launched
Web wallet is launched"

The one thing that did happen was mining was launched but miners had to pay upfront for the privilege of mining rather than a pool charging a % fee.

I have never come across an Alt that charges upfront in the 7 years I have been reading BCT threads
Fr3ck

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:09:19 AM

Notifications

There are 13 ddx vendors

We sell for cheap people

Hurry up and buy early

The thing is windows wallet etc were supposed to be released back in May of this year and the ICO was supposed to finish too:

"May 2018.
Listing on Coinmarketcap
Listing on exchanges
Mining is launched
Web wallet is launched"

The one thing that did happen was mining was launched but miners had to pay upfront for the privilege of mining rather than a pool charging a % fee.

I have never come across an Alt that charges upfront in the 7 years I have been reading BCT threads

So in 7 years of being on threads your still only a junior member on here? Matey cmon dont hold your breath for too long because u will miss out on the ddx train thats about to leave the station. 80% of ICO’s that come out fail because they rush shit,at least ddx havnt rushed into the market with an unfished project. Have some faith mate judge it after the launch 🚀🚀🚀
Hairynipples

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:30:24 AM

Notifications

There are 13 ddx vendors

We sell for cheap people

Hurry up and buy early

"May 2018.
Listing on Coinmarketcap
Listing on exchanges
Mining is launched
Web wallet is launched"

So in 7 years of being on threads your still only a junior member on here? Matey cmon dont hold your breath for too long because u will miss out on the ddx train thats about to leave the station. 80% of ICO’s that come out fail because they rush shit,at least ddx havnt rushed into the market with an unfished project. Have some faith mate judge it after the launch 🚀🚀🚀

I didn't say this is the only account I've ever had at BCT Wink

I invested in DDX but so far I'm questioning whether it was a wise investment.
Fr3ck

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:46:21 AM

Notifications

There are 13 ddx vendors

We sell for cheap people

Hurry up and buy early

"May 2018.
Listing on Coinmarketcap
Listing on exchanges
Mining is launched
Web wallet is launched"

I didn't say this is the only account I've ever had at BCT Wink

I invested in DDX but so far I'm questioning whether it was a wise investment.
Fair enough but at least their starting to make moves now so we have to atleast give them a chance until its released i guess. Hopefully the launch will be highly successful so we can all profit from it
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:36:45 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 08:42:25 AM by TakeItEasy

One of scamdietbitcoin team - Olof Gustafsson, is a well known scammer all over the world.

Olof, 17, owns four companies and will be billionaire

Olof Gustafsson CEO of Van Banco
4774 Park Granada #10-9375, Calabasas, CA 91302 (Map) (Set as Local)
424-274-2255 - Main Phone Number   
Mailing Address:
4774 Park Granada #10-9375,
Calabasas, CA 91302
Additional Directions: Olof Gustafsson is an investor and philanthropist in Southern California.

Adenheim, Inc.
24007 VENTURA BLVD STE 120
CALABASAS, CA, 91302-2568  United States
(323) 999-1554
www.adenheim.com
Company Type: Independent
Olof Gustafsson
Executive
Chris Nassif
Executive Director, licensed

Read this more then 100 page blog about all his scams and blow up company's
This man is living in a even bigger Fantasy world then i was thinking myself.
How more deeper i search, how more company's i found on his name and most of them all dead.

Take your time and start read ad page 1 when it starts right and when the years go by, all his company's all his projects ends with his disappearing or last replay about the same
story we working on it and many more bla.  It's a blog that is keep on going and i did not even read it all but there are so many links and prove of everything he start and leave behind.

down the link of the blog and under it some pdf about his own company's papers sign by him,

so go on with your shit about me making up story's or whatever but who read this more then 100 page blog over all that years about his mess he left behind and say this is no scam
then i only advise to invest all your money, so we all can laughing hard ad you

O yea before some bla bla guy is say he had 4 company's and millions, it's totally bulshit but you will read in that more then 100 page blog

And last but least i told before    Let Olof come on this blog and let him tell what is going on, but he is disappear again and have some money again to build on his new scam project.

Good luck with open your eye's and read the more then 100 page blog that is telling very clear who you are dealing with here and who you gave your money "lost money"

https://www.flashback.org/t1438006

https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/Document/RetrievePDF?Id=03785431-21581757

https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/Document/RetrievePDF?Id=03785431-19469916

look also ad Daniel Reitberg   specially is ILINK page and all the company he is a CEO of not 1 company he put on he is related on the real website the rest are all fast made pages with totally no history info

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Fr3ck

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:26:36 AM

Takeiteasy is the scammer here guys she obviously has a personal vendetta against dietbitcoin its actually quite sick to be honest. None of the people he has mentioned are bots at all come over to the official telegram channel https://t.me/ddxofficial where there are normal people having normal conversations about their investment into dietbitcoin. Also search CAYNNE CAMPBELL on facebook and look at twitter and my telegram their all legitimate and their all me,that shows you how bad takeiteasy is with her judgement. The team has just started a bounty and recently said their web wallet is due to be released on the 24th of september,the team is active and always addresses concerns so dont listen to takeiteasy she is COMPLETELY DELUSIONAL she honestly needs a mental assessment because its obviously quite sick how relentless she is. DDX all the way guys ive been in since the beginning and i will continue to support these guys to the end.
Fr3ck

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:50:10 AM

As you can see she is relentless and makes herself look like a fool. Like i said jump over to the telegram and get away from this negative troll with no life https://t.me/ddxofficial
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: