Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:20:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL)  (Read 44913 times)
bassieflup

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:39:06 PM

Hope everyone lost a lot of money in this scam. Paulc2011/Savage95, good luck selling with 300$ volume, holy shit, that big volume ^^. Rank 1300, holy smokes. 16 cents, wow.

And the best part, on their awesome website they still sell DDX for 5$, even after ICO.

Guys, thank you for the laughter, it was a pleasure, ha
What coin have you invested in that just started please don't say wownero.

YEA ONE THING I CAN SAY MISTER SAVAGE95 2 WEEKS AGO XMR was call out for most stable coin last 6 months.

oke i guess you will say that to me to about 6 months DDX most stable coin price was as low today as 6 months ago hihihihi

KOEKOEK HIHIHI
Savage95

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:45:02 PM

what Does that have to do with anything guy lol you are still a clown 40 years old not doing anything with your life stilled worried about someone else’s success. If you spent more time making yourself better maybe you would have your own coin by now instead of worrying about this one. Hey you inspired me to continue doing something with my life because I don’t want to grow up and be a low life bassie. I’m about to make that trend “Don’t Grow Up and be a Bassie”
bassieflup

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:42:15 PM

what Does that have to do with anything guy lol you are still a clown 40 years old not doing anything with your life stilled worried about someone else’s success. If you spent more time making yourself better maybe you would have your own coin by now instead of worrying about this one. Hey you inspired me to continue doing something with my life because I don’t want to grow up and be a low life bassie. I’m about to make that trend “Don’t Grow Up and be a Bassie”

YEA THAT'S A GREAT WAY OF LIFE BE A BASSIE , YOU KNOW BASSIE IS A FAMOUS CLOWN IN MY COUNTRY AND HIS MAIN WORD WHERE ALWAYS

WHAT WILL HAPPENS, ALWAYS KEEP ON LAUGHING.

ALSO WHEN YOU INVEST MANY MONEY AND LOSE EVERYTHING, AND ALSO WHEN YOU BE 1 OF 2 SCAMMERS THAT STILL SEE NO WAY OUT OF THIS SCAM.

AND LAST I DON'T GIVE A F ABOUT CRYPTO COINS, AND I DONT GIVE A F ABOUT DDX.

YOU CAN GUESS OR THINK YOU KNOW WHY I AM HERE, OR WHY I SPAM TRUE FACTS ABOUT THIS SCAMMER YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THE TRUE.

ONLY 2 PEOPLE KNOW, AND THIS BATTLE IS NOT OVER JET.

AND I DON'T GIVE A F THAT YOU ARE SO STUPID THAT YOU STILL BELIEVE IN THIS SCAM, BUT I WILL GO ON PREVENT MORE PEOPLE TO FALL FOR THIS SCAM.

YOU ARE SO BLIND TO BELIEF THAT THIS ROBBERT IS A HONEST MAN,

AND NOT STEAL FROM YOU THEN IT MEANS YOU NOT BELIEF PABLO HIS OWN CHILD.

YOU EVER GET A CLEAR HEAD SAVAGE AND THINK 1 SEC WHY THE SON OF PABLO TELLS IN HIS BOOK THAT HIS

UNCLE IS BEHIND TIPPING THE POLICE OF PABLO HIS HIDING PLACE, AND GET AWAY WITH THE MONEY THAT WAS

MEANT TO BE FOR PABLO HIS WIFE AND CHILD.

THIS ARE TRUE FACTS SAVAGE, HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID TO THINK THIS MAN WILL NOT STEAL YOUR MONEY

I BET YOU HAVE AGAIN NO ANSWER AGAIN, ONLY BLA BLA BLA AND SAY I NOT CARE THE MONEY OR OTHER BULSHIT

YOU KNOW I NOT BLAME YOU, BECAUSE EVERYBODY MAKES MISTAKES IN HIS LIFE AND I BET YOU DID INVEST MONEY

AND FIND OUT AFTER WHO WAS BEHIND THIS SCAM. AND TRY TO DO EVERYTHING TO GET AD LEAST YOU MONEY BACK

Savage95

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:23:59 PM

Pointless going back and forward with this guy the proof is in the pudding.
Savage95

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:24:49 PM

https://www.ddxnetwork.com/
Dietjustice

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:39:42 PM

thank you savage95, we have more information by you than by the team DDX
It's too bad
bassieflup

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:10:16 PM

thank you savage95, we have more information by you than by the team DDX
It's too bad

Because Savage is DDX team scammer himself, ask yourself who will spend so many time and energy in this crap coin

if he will delete all his message then this topic will lose 15 pages.

Nobody beside him is spending this amount of time, i will post a nice topic tomorrow that will funny.

whats the market cap

O yea for everybody that buy DDX with BTC the recieved adres is something to keep saved somewhere .

Savage95

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:54:10 PM

t.me/ddxofficial Come to this link and see how many people put energy towards this and learn the truth behind the price as well as what’s up and coming.
Paulc2011

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:12:56 PM

o shit you still here takiteasy ...

after everything single thing you said was proved wrong

lol
80 pages of complete spam posted by the troll
Savage95

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:06:07 PM

Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahaha reading TakeItEasy's post was a very much needed laugh thanks for putting this back at the top of the list so more people can come check this out.
ThcCeo

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:24:26 AM

Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahaha reading TakeItEasy's post was a very much needed laugh thanks for putting this back at the top of the list so more people can come check this out.

Finally decided to register on here :-) you seem to know what’s going on,  and I apologize for just randomly messaging you but I’m confused and lost when it comes to this  just had a quick question only because I see DDX is doing great, My question if you can answer would really greatly appreciate it how do I access my DDX the original site shows I have the amount available but the DDX diet bitcoin wallet site shows it is not there, For some reason it shows transaction hashes that were sent to a different address that is not me.

Again I do apologize but very much appreciate your time

Best regards -PAUL
Savage95

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:41:44 AM

Finally decided to register on here :-) you seem to know what’s going on,  and I apologize for just randomly messaging you but I’m confused and lost when it comes to this  just had a quick question only because I see DDX is doing great, My question if you can answer would really greatly appreciate it how do I access my DDX the original site shows I have the amount available but the DDX diet bitcoin wallet site shows it is not there, For some reason it shows transaction hashes that were sent to a different address that is not me.

Best regards -PAUL

First this I would do brother is email support@dietbitcoinico.com also join the telegram to stay current with DDX.  If you go to this link you’ll be able to find everything DDX related DDXNETWORK.com
ThcCeo

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:22:12 PM

Best regards -PAUL

First this I would do brother is email support@dietbitcoinico.com also join the telegram to stay current with DDX.  If you go to this link you’ll be able to find everything DDX related DDXNETWORK.com

Thank you brother, I will look into that very much appreciate it  :-)
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:44:43 PM

I have read here a lot of interesting information for myself. I appreciate this opportunity. I thing,  that each participant should be aware of the events that occur in the project.
Darioush 1985

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:20:38 AM

Ddx team ,,daniel ritrberg
You are very thieves

May God curse you and your child and family ،،
I am pursuing your complaint

After 9 month 5000 dollar my money and my friend ddx
You now ،،My wallet and my friends were stolen before we arrived

Im send masage for daniel ,, daniel block my page wattsapp

Scam ،،May God curse you all
You will go to prison day
ThcCeo

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:18:06 PM

Finally decided to register on here :-) you seem to know what’s going on,  and I apologize for just randomly messaging you but I’m confused and lost when it comes to this  just had a quick question only because I see DDX is doing great, My question if you can answer would really greatly appreciate it how do I access my DDX the original site shows I have the amount available but the DDX diet bitcoin wallet site shows it is not there, For some reason it shows transaction hashes that were sent to a different address that is not me.

Best regards -PAUL

First this I would do brother is email support@dietbitcoinico.com also join the telegram to stay current with DDX.  If you go to this link you’ll be able to find everything DDX related DDXNETWORK.com

They blocked me on the Telegram saying *  I ask too many questions
Whaaaaaaaaaaa

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:11:41 AM

What a crock of shit. This is the biggest scam in the history of getting scammed ahhaha
Savage95

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:11:51 AM

Well I put $2000 towards DDX so for and according to CoinMarketCap I currently have $20,000 so I guess you can call it a scam because I’m not at a million yet.
wordz

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:55:02 AM

Anybody know what occured that made the DDX price jump from like a few pennies to nearly a dollar? The chart went freakin straight up parabolic!
PostJok

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:48:43 AM

Anybody know what occured that made the DDX price jump from like a few pennies to nearly a dollar? The chart went freakin straight up parabolic!

Its an outliner, this thing trades just above 600-700 sats with 600$ volume. What a shitcoin ^^
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: