Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:51:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ten years later  (Read 2163 times)
Tanmoy98

Activity: 325
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:05:22 PM

Crypto is now spread all over the world.No one can't predict about it.But I think after ten years many countries will be accept the bitcoin.That time the goverment of many countries will know about the real value of bitcoin.
oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:16:43 PM

I think bitcoin has the potential to reach more than 100 thousand dollars in ten years. The Internet may have a single currency in the future, and I personally believe it will be Bitcoin.
Bitcoin's value may be up to several times higher if its market share remains the same or higher.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:37:12 PM

If 10 years later I am still alive I hope BitCoin price is $ 100,000.
Most countries around the world will legally recognize BitCoin or AltCoin.
Some countries will use their own coins to replace some of their cash. AltCoin can be applied to life and services in a popular and widely...

Bitcoin is ready to overcome all those issues and bitcoin is ready to appear as the most wanted currency once again. All other coin those were competing bitcoin are now a day at bottom in market because of bitcoin  is unbeatable and it is the king of all other crypto currency, so bitcoin has high dominance and it will be more than this after ten years, some countries are regulating bitcoin so hope it will be legal globally after ten years.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:45:10 PM

To understand the value of bitcoin, we start with the basic value of money, which is also money.
Money is the most common and effective mutual trust system ever. In any form of currency, its value is essentially: "does anyone believe" why the dollar is the most valuable? Because the world believes in it.
The popularity of bitcoin has grown rapidly in recent years with the development of the Internet. I predict that the price of bitcoins in 10 years should be more than half a million dollars.
I do not see a valuation getting to million dollars even in ten years time, since you talked about dollars being valuable, how you evaluate things, does price gives you the ultimate answer for its valuation, if that is the case dollars is not the most valued in the forex market as there are other currencies with much higher valuations. There are thousands of alt coins in the market and if we only had bitcoin it could have touched the million mark but since there are plenty of other coins i find it hard to see those valuations even with ten years time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:47:09 PM

Crypto is now spread all over the world.No one can't predict about it.But I think after ten years many countries will be accept the bitcoin.That time the goverment of many countries will know about the real value of bitcoin.

It can be possible, because we can see its continous development and it keeps dominating the market. Since the birth of cryptos, we are really surprised with its rapid growth and this is why most of us predict it to increased as the years gone by. Maybe, ten years from now its price would be at $100k IMO.
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:18:51 AM

Yes, you are right it should be within 10 years Bitcoin price could reach half a million dollars. The rapid development of Bitcoin and its growing interest will greatly enable Bitcoin to reach such high prices. I remain optimistic about the development of Bitcoin.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
rajsunil

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:17:01 AM

Bitcoin has a good reputation for the world's people.The number of those who use it increases day by day.Some countries in the world are in favor.In some against.So it's likely to increase the price in ten years.Its value may also decrease.
dreamHeaven

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:25:21 AM

I think bitcoin will die, because there are many other cryptocurrencyes that more useful and have better technology, and more opportunityes. So, the price of bitcoin will be about 1000$ in 5 years!!!
Everyone has how very own way of looking at the things and that there is no one who is this much capable that he can exactly tell what will happen after some period as the future is totally unpredictable. However, we can expect that things will be much better in the future as more people are getting to know about the crypto currencies which is resulting in increase in the demand rate of the crypto coins.
The only thing which can lift the value of any of the crypto coin or the entire crypto market is the increase in the awareness rate of the crypto currencies and this is something which we are experiencing since some good period because it is then resulting in the increase in the demand rate as well as the market value of the crypto currencies. so, we can really hope to see much better market after ten years or so.
I don’t believe that bitcoin will ever reach to half a million dollar in 10 years, but it is possible that the whole world will use bitcoin as their regular currency in their local markets. More and more people will get aware of bitcoin and the market cap will increase and after 10 years the situation will be different and the world will use only crypto for their daily needs.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
tuljan

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:17:06 PM

I don’t believe that bitcoin will ever reach to half a million dollar in 10 years, but it is possible that the whole world will use bitcoin as their regular currency in their local markets. More and more people will get aware of bitcoin and the market cap will increase and after 10 years the situation will be different and the world will use only crypto for their daily needs.
10yrs is a short time period for crypto to be the only currency for trading.
I don't think it's possible in such short time period but it's going in that direction.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:33:21 PM

This is mystery for me too I mean I just think 10 years back and there were no touch screens at all? (as far as I remember) smart phones were really new things etc. I really cannot imagine 10 years ahead..

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
krankNL

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:54:09 PM

This is mystery for me too I mean I just think 10 years back and there were no touch screens at all? (as far as I remember) smart phones were really new things etc. I really cannot imagine 10 years ahead..

Guessing about 2028 is not accurate for us. Anything can be given to us, high prices or other interesting market developments. We better focus on the current time, 10 years is so far away from now. Bitcoin can be $300k.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:44:37 AM

The value affects the price, and I'm going to analyze the value of the decade.

To understand the value of bitcoin, we start with the basic value of money, which is also money.

Money is the most common and effective mutual trust system ever. In any form of currency, its value is essentially: "does anyone believe" why the dollar is the most valuable? Because the world believes in it.

The popularity of bitcoin has grown rapidly in recent years with the development of the Internet. I predict that the price of bitcoins in 10 years should be more than half a million dollars.
We were able to go from the price rate of just $1 to about $19000 in less than a decade, and that’s from 2009 to 2017. Well, that’s a huge progress indeed, but you shouldn’t expect the same thing to be happening all the time. Starting from this time around things might change completely, it might continue to fluctuate between particular price rates, or maybe fall and go back up or something. We are not really sure of that yet, it might even become stable.
Clemcout

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:33:14 AM

After ten years the market vale will be huge change because bitcoin price is high rate of crypto market. Now bitcoin price is low after ten years the bitcoin price 100k+ in crypto market. So if yiu have to follow the bitcoin instruction i am sure you have to gain in this crypto market after ten years. If you decide the hold on bitcoin after ten years i am sure you get a more profit.

I also believe in that, bitcoin after ten years im sure it will be at +70000$. Bitcoin will stay and it will rise higher in the future. Ten years later i believe bitcoin will continue to dominates cryptocurrency because many of us trully trust bitcoin. Im sure bitcoin will have a new technology sooner and actually bitcoin team are working with it. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and i think it will be forever as a king.

When Bitcoin first started out, no one would have absolutely guessed a single bitcoin would be $8k almost 10 years later today. It is not even 800,000 times what it was, it was millions and infinite times,,, so actually to say $70k is not even 10 times,,, quite "realistic" if you think about it. We may not even be able to recognize Bitcoin in 5 years, what more to say 10 years. Lighting Network might even be considered so old and slow.
Market cap of bitcoin is increasing day by day and in the near future the whole world will use bitcoin for their payments. Bitcoin will be the mainstream in the future and all other currencies will disappear from the market. 10 years is long period for bitcoin to hold the whole world. There are still many countries who didn’t accept bitcoin. These countries will be covered with bitcoin
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:54:11 AM

Yeah, you are correct and if major countries like USA, Russia and few major players adopt Bitcoin or any crypto as a currency then as you said Bitcoin will reach half a million. I think that is possible and it will be done within 10 years, say for example it can be reached within 5 to 7 years from now. The value for Bitcoin is increasing day by day and the speculations are coming true.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:28:41 AM

$500,000 for ten years from now is not happen because that price is very high and we don't know what is really possible bitcoin in the next few years maybe bitcoin die or become zero price. Maybe 10 years is only history in the cyrptocurrency and maybe they have new bitcoin are on that year.
TheAncient

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:40:03 AM

The value affects the price, and I'm going to analyze the value of the decade.

The popularity of bitcoin helps it price to grow from time to time but I dont think because of this will bring btc to such kind of all time high price, and if this will happen I think many will not going to invest in bitcoin anymore.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:50:47 AM

Some countries will use their own coins to replace some of their cash. AltCoin can be applied to life and services in a popular and widely...

After a long time Bitcoin will have gained all the demand of people as this coin is attracting the sights of people towards itself due to its response and features. Due to this public friendly coin the number of demand is increasing with the passage of time because people want to invest and to be a part of this valuable cryptocurrency that gives us huge benefit after a long term investment.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:21:57 AM

Today where the world economy is going to decline. Where population continues to grow. The need for food is also continues grow. Available jobs are limited. Prices of basic needs continue to sour. Unemployment everywhere. In These situation, world community try to looking for best other alternative to be able to change all of those to a better way. If we see how development of bitcoin recently. Bitcoin business grow quickly. I am sure Bitcoin in ten years laters to be one better ways in the world economyc system
Bitcoin is now really being use by the people and price of bitcoin is also getting better which is contributing in bitcoin popularity, now everyone is trying to get bitcoin which is making the value and the price even more high, now in my place those who were not bitcoin supporter are  not trying to use it and buy at any cost, now bitcoin is great opportunity for those who have no job but only bitcoin, so as now it is getting high in demand and price ten years are enough to make it global currency and legal worldwide.
The price of Bitcoin getting better with the passage of time and in analyses you do not need to say something according to the current price if telling about the progress of Bitcoin but should match the average price increase or decrease per year or a specific time. The price of Bitcoin will not remain at this current stage permanently but will show its real improvement by the end of this year. Similarly, the price after 5 or 10 years will improve more and more as we know with the passage of time Bitcoin average rate is increasing.
energycom

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:45:40 PM

After a long time Bitcoin will have gained all the demand of people as this coin is attracting the sights of people towards itself due to its response and features. Due to this public friendly coin the number of demand is increasing with the passage of time because people want to invest and to be a part of this valuable cryptocurrency that gives us huge benefit after a long term investment.

In the last years, bitcoin earned a great momentum. People paid attention to bitcoin. Then it's reasonable to say that bitcoin will be adopted by more people in the future. This is not a hidden information actually.
wxa7115

Activity: 2744
Merit: 707

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:44:42 PM

While that number may seem to be very high to some people it is not out of the real of possibilities, we will get 3 halvings in those 10 years, the lightning network will be activated for a long time and probably new developments to the bitcoin network will happen that improves the value of our coins, also by that point most of the useless altcoins will disappear as well, liberating a lot of money that will comeback to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: