Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:37:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a good amount to invest?  (Read 5514 times)
skrtel37

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:49:42 AM

It will depend on the time and project you choose, but in general, in my opinion, 1000 dollars is a good start in a promising currency, at least twice your money, you can do this, or hold investment in your style for 6 months, or even win 10 times your investment
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:47:58 AM

It will depend on the time and project you choose, but in general, in my opinion, 1000 dollars is a good start in a promising currency, at least twice your money, you can do this, or hold investment in your style for 6 months, or even win 10 times your investment
Even how assure you are if you are starting and you can't afford to lose it don't go for it. $1000 is a big amount of money and we can't say it will be doubled. In some cases there are good projects that having a problems in their system or work that cause a price drop.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
napman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:50:44 AM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
xALEXUSx

Activity: 541
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:52:29 AM

In ICO TokenGo a quality idea, a demanded product, a good team with bright thoughts. Also, many are lost, as they are scammers.
It is becoming increasingly difficult to choose a quality ICO. But for myself, I decided that I would participate in ICO TokenGo. I trust them for many reasons. Read and see for yourself: https://tokengoplatform.com
klement.i

Activity: 222
Merit: 2

"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:02:22 AM

There's a very good thought. The more you have, the less risk you take. It all depends on how much you expect to receive from the investment.

SPONSY •  DECENTRALIZING SPONSORSHIP INDUSTRY 
▎Big brands are joining! • Private Sale is On!  ▎
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:10:21 AM

You need to invest an amount that exceeds your monthly income by several times. Otherwise, why do this if you can just make money without risk?
SameerSony

Activity: 211

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:13:58 AM

I do not think there is a certain amount to invest, because it depends on you, if you want to get a big profit means that the amount you spend must be big too and if amount you spend small then the profit you get is also small
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:17:51 AM

I think the amount you invest in bitcoin, it depends on you alone even if you can invest in small amounts it does not matter, because all investments are high risk, so if you can control the risk, you will get a lot of income.
bornMercurial

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:34:10 PM

From my point of view, you should start with a small investment. You will be able to invest a lot but remember what the experts say for the rest all depends on the amount you are ready to lose. Do not invest money you can not pay.
Ponti

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:40:34 PM

Invest the sum you can afford to lose without much regret. We need to be wise in investing our money. The market is not stable.

.BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
supergorg27

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:53:19 PM

I think the good amount to invest as a start of for me is $100 but before I invest I also take a risk if my money will earned or not, so I have to be intelligent in choosing projects for my investment.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:04:53 PM

its all depend on you ? how much profit you want to make and how much lose you can handle ? my advice is just dont invest to something that you cant afford to lose mate.
For me, there is no good amount to invest. Any amonut will do and if you have some guts to enter the world of cryptocurrency, you should do it now before it's too late. Because many people are earning from there investments through cryptocurrencies.
phewinteristi

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:09:02 PM

I think to start investing starts from any amount, depending on the financial condition and our desires. gradually do not rush investment with large quantities tanpaperhitung first, we see the results of our first investment how the results.
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:16:15 PM

What is a good amount to start with when investing into crypto?

I see lots of posts about “I have $100 / $200, what should I buy” and most of the time the answers are with that amount just invest in an ICO etc etc.

I would be interested to know what people here consider a good starting amount to invest...and I know the basics of not investing more than you can afford to loose but for arguements sake, what’s a good number to start with?

I’m not so much interested from a whale perspective of investing like $500k or $1mill, more so the normal everyday average joe male/female investor who wants to dabble in the crypto market. Would it be $1k, $2k, $5k, $10k, $20k etc? People new to the game or interested to start investing in this space may find this useful so they know a rough number which would be a good starting point before turning  that into riches (the obvious dream).

For reference I initially started with about $3k (it’s not loads but it was a start) and over time I’ve added more and more (it gets addicting) into the pot as and when I have the money to spend and when the time seems good to buy.

You have a hard question, specially at this hard time, for the crypto world market. As the market consolidates and it will take ages for it to recover! If you are patient, then the time to invest is good as the prices are dropping and have done so, since new year! My advise for you, if you have spare time, then go and find some bounty campaigns and you will receive tokens/coins as a reward for your work for free! That's what are most of us doing, that's the best advise from me! Well the amount to invest is up to you and you can parallel do it and wait for your profits! Good luck

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:30:01 PM

What is a good amount to start with when investing into crypto?

I see lots of posts about “I have $100 / $200, what should I buy” and most of the time the answers are with that amount just invest in an ICO etc etc.

I would be interested to know what people here consider a good starting amount to invest...and I know the basics of not investing more than you can afford to loose but for arguements sake, what’s a good number to start with?

I’m not so much interested from a whale perspective of investing like $500k or $1mill, more so the normal everyday average joe male/female investor who wants to dabble in the crypto market. Would it be $1k, $2k, $5k, $10k, $20k etc? People new to the game or interested to start investing in this space may find this useful so they know a rough number which would be a good starting point before turning  that into riches (the obvious dream).

For reference I initially started with about $3k (it’s not loads but it was a start) and over time I’ve added more and more (it gets addicting) into the pot as and when I have the money to spend and when the time seems good to buy.

If you have good amount of money for investment, 1k$ is the best to start with. You can divide it to 2-3 currencies to invest in.

Because if you start with small amount and you put it all in one project, there is a big chance that you will lose all your investment. So we need to avoid it as we can.
regexlove

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:31:19 PM

It is very good to invest only the money that you are not afraid to lose, and most likely they will bring you a profit  Cheesy
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 01:35:45 PM

If you want to invest  your money so you can buy some altcoin in this moment because this is a right time to invest your money. If you see the previous market condition this market is very high but in this moment total crypto currency market is down so don't make a mistake to invest your money, it is a perfect time to invest amount so don't let to invest your money. If you know how to trade and don't let buy some coin and hold your coin for a long time.
dolcefarniente

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:53:39 PM

If you have any time and ability for day trading, then even investing a small amount of $ 100-300 you have a chance to multiply it well.
Even if you lose it will not be very painful.
MahonriCrypto

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:06:49 PM

I think for the average person not trying to day trade you should start with what you can afford to lose and then weekly add some in a few different projects that you seem good to you.
TamaraKul

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:09:57 PM

The cryptocurrency market is very young and most of the coins on it will only grow. Therefore, it is necessary to invest so much so as not to regret the missed opportunities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: