Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:21:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a good amount to invest?  (Read 5513 times)
BisaloElect

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:30:59 AM

The best time to invest depends on you... U can have the opportunity to get a coin at a cheaper rate and later sell it big. One very important thing is that one should take time to study the market flow before u jump into an investment.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:34:54 AM

It is hard decision, there is no answer. First time you should money you are not afraid to lose because i think every people lost some money at first time in investment and than they learn.

Yep, and most people ends up losing a lot of money because they do not even know how much money to invest on the first time. I think that during the first time, you need to put a little amount, otherwise, you are risking too much.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Midsign

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:41:18 AM

In my own view, their is no such thing as a good amount to invest. It all boils down on the risk appetite of the investor and what he or she is ready to use to invest. Any amount is good to invest provided that you have gained knowledge and have done your due diligence.

Always engage in the golden rule of investment that stakes, invest what you can afford to lose
JasonCroper

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:41:31 AM

It’s all depends on youself, because we don’t know if you are a newbie or not , and how much you money do you have.

Maybe invest no more than 50% of your money is good for normal people.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:50:17 AM

It’s all depends on youself, because we don’t know if you are a newbie or not , and how much you money do you have.

Maybe invest no more than 50% of your money is good for normal people.
Invest what you can afford and it must be a spare of your money or in case what a persons knowledge is capable of knowing the cryptocurrencies. If he was a beginner it should start with the least amount and learning first that he must strive for.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
freya louis

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:03:39 AM

I think any amount to be invested is good. Depending on our ability and our experience in investing. For beginners better start investing with a small amount first. Beginners should know and understand first the problem of cryptocurrency before starting investing.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Myraidcoins

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:04:51 AM

I think it's best to invest amounts starting from a million dollars. The price increase of even 10% will give you a tangible $ 100,000. I recommend everyone to make an investment of this calibre  Grin
Beldon

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:08:15 AM

If I personally start investing in crypto with a large enough amount. Yes because the coins I bought were quite expensive but even a little expensive will not disappoint eventually. In fact, I get a profit many times over. I'm not afraid to start crypto in large numbers because I'm sure crypto will not disappoint its users. And the right time if you want to buy it when the price is really low.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
AlanShlafter

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:14:25 AM

Whatever amount you invest in crypto, just make sure that you distribute that amount e.g like this:

%30 BTC, %20 USD, 5 altcoin %10 each.

This is important for not to miss buying and selling opportunities.
Carterwyang

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:19:12 AM

Whatever amount you invest in crypto, just make sure that you distribute that amount e.g like this:

%30 BTC, %20 USD, 5 altcoin %10 each.

This is important for not to miss buying and selling opportunities.

20% in usd? why would someone invest in USDT if we invest on crytos? Are you serious? Is like converting fiat into digital dollars, it makes no sense at all, for that purposes then just leave your money on fiat.

yeniruieni

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:21:22 AM

The more you invest in ICO certainly result will also receive much. But if you're a beginner, you can start by investing with little capital. But when investing you need to be careful because all worked certainly has risks.
nevergone312

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:01:08 AM

To make big gain in cryptomarket, need big capital to start. But its depending on ourself. I think, better not push ourself to invest with large amount because investing on crypto is long term investmen
percopolis

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:40:07 AM

Firstly, you must allocate an amount for investment, the loss of which is not critical for you. Secondly, do not borrow money for investment. The amount should be large enough if you want a good income. I think it's good to start with a sum of about $ 10,000
Leezkie22

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:56:14 AM

I think for me as individual i think i prefer to invest like 1k. It may seems big money but not critical because the value of bitcoin not really decrease the half of it. It may decrease but not to much. But still a high risk when you have only a small amount of money. Especially for newbies, they dont know how to handle such thing. And other thing to advise, bitcoin value gets increase i think month of december. My friends invested on that month and they say its good month for investing.
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 07:58:03 AM

The only one advise to you is to not invest all of your savings. Crypto market is unpredictable. You should accept the idea that in any moment you can lose all of your deposit.

karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:22:57 AM

In my opinion good amount to invest in to crypto depend on the how much free money that you have because every people has different amount for it, Use free money that willing to lose is much better when make invest or trading in crypto market. I personality was make invest in crypto by started $500 and in 1 years that amount will be $10,000. Even many people just started by zero and they joined bounty program and airdrop and they can turn it to multiple times.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
deus030518

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:24:09 AM

Good amount to invest will depend on you, on how much you want to buy. But for me the good price is 5k-6k but if the price is higher than that it is not good to invest. But in investing in you have to learn it first because if you do not know how to invest you will loose some of your coin and you will not earn that big. You also have to learn the price because the price is volatile and it is flactuating you have to study so you will not be panic on the changes of the price that you are seeing.
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:25:47 AM

It's best you check yourself, and ask. Are you a risk taker? Can you be patient when there is turn down in the market? These questions will direct to know how much you can invest. Invest with peace of mind, forget about others think about yours. Also invest wisely, don't do blind investments. Think, do your own research only then will you be strong after investing because you are sure of what you invested in. So in summary, ask yourself certain questions, knowing the volatile nature of the market, only then will you know how to invest and be at peace... You can invest small then grow it gradually...
smhome354

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:31:41 AM

A good amount to invest for me is from $100 and up. This is a decent amount to start and we can invest in thousands then that would be more ideal. The higher the amount we can afford to invest the higher is the possible returns. After all we are all aiming for high income.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:01:53 AM

A good amount to invest for me is from $100 and up. This is a decent amount to start and we can invest in thousands then that would be more ideal. The higher the amount we can afford to invest the higher is the possible returns. After all we are all aiming for high income.
it depend on what investment we our investing . first we have to make sure our investments can earn much more income but we can start to a small investment . in reality we can invest more or less 5k it is a small business but that investment can help us to grow our income or we can invest more than 5k if our first investments works. we have to that all the risk so that we can invest higher than 5k and more income we received.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: