Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:58:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what advice?  (Read 1100 times)
007 SHIELD 007 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:44:12 PM

i am new in trading . i want to start trading . what advice you should give me before i start in live trading?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:07:18 PM

The first rule of investing is to not put in more money than you can loose.  If i were i would put aside a little of bit extra money at the end of each month and use that towards investing.  Second of all, you need to be aware of all the fud.  People will try to spread "fake news" in an attempt to either make you panic sell or panic buy.  Lastly, dont panic if things do not go your way.  If prices crash and your still holding, dont panic sell just hold through the downturn.  If prices skyrocket and you did not buy in time dont fomo in because prices can crash shortly after you buy.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:48:01 PM

Small amount trading would be the best opportunity to you. To put like 100-200$ on an exchanger and try some currencies is going to be enough for the beginner like you are. I would recommend you to visit Altcoin discussion board on the forum to see what coins are worth investment and which will be just spending of your time and money. There are many new coins which can raise like twice or five times in a short period of time and it can bring you some good profit, but, please, do not expect fast results and constant success. You need to read and learn a lot before to turn your investment into profit.
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:54:25 PM

You must learn technical analysis. It is what traders use to make their decisions.

Many resources are available on youtube, google, etc...

If you're just beginning, I would start with a *very* small amount of money until you learn how to trade. If you don't spend the time to educate yourself, you will lose money. There is no question.

Be patient. Stay open to learning and don't let anyone discourage you.

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:19:11 PM

- Search for few basic guides on crypto trading before you start and also learn about margin trading and how stop-limit works.
- There are different threads here in forum with same question like yours, go through them.
- Never panic and always sell for profit not for loss.
- Don't be emotional with any coin, sell when it pumps.
- Invest in multiple coins to diversify your risk.

Good luck...

GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:29:33 PM

The above post before mine are all true. You should bear in mind that there is no quick money in trading altcoins. When you pick the good coins, your gains will come but it may not be quickly. Bear in mind that there will be a time that the prices of almost all coin in the market will dips, do not loss hope, instead hope on to your coins. And most especially keep learning everyday.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:58:49 AM

i am new in trading . i want to start trading . what advice you should give me before i start in live trading?

If you are new to cryptocurrency trading, I suggest that you start slowly. What I mean is, don’t use all your money for the first buy.

For example, if you have $500 to invest. Wait for the right time and then buy $100 worth of the coinyou want. This gives you leverage if the price drops. Set a target price to sell and set a target to buy more if the price drops below your first buy. Now either way the market goes, you have positioned yourself to react.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:22:08 AM

many ways to start our trrading.we could learn abount technical and fundamental analisys.and the most important thing is we must have good psychology.so when we see market going down we still could control and not being panic like other.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:31:09 AM

First of all welcome to trading.. this is easily one of the most fun and profitable things you can do if you spend the time and discipline to learn (and failures, you will sometimes lose money and your ego will be bruised, sorry!)

This question has a lot of different angles so everything I say won't be relevant right away, but can be referenced later as your experience grows.

To me the most important thing about trading is you can't be emotional.. you will make mistakes.. you can't let your ego get in the way.  The more painful a trade is the more you will learn from it.. its better to lose 1000 dollars at the beginning over making 5000 the wrong way gambling and lose 100,000 later.  Success in this game a few times in a bull market will not work forever.. and nor does doing the right thing always pay off.. but the point is over time the odds swing into your favor and you have to have confidence in your ability.. and humbleness to step away when you make mistakes.

The second most important thing in trading is your entry point is more important than your exit.. People concentrate way too much on their exit point and write entry points off as irrelevant since it "will go up anyways". Treat your entry point as the most important thing you do... you can't ever control your exit point if things go south but you can always control your entry.. Make sure sure sure you are not fomoing here and wait for trades to come to you.. if unsure look up a couple of videos on moving averages and look for coins to pull back to a reasonable 50/100 day MA as atleast a starting point for an entry.

Stack size.. the smaller your initial investment the more it will work against you... I've seen it time and time and time again that people who start with a couple of hundred dollars will feel the pressure of min/maxing large moves and will get rekt.  Having small stacks will lead to you also changing positions too often and over trading.. so just do paper trading of 5000 dollars until you're ready to invest 5000.. to remove the pressure of having to execute dynamite trades daily to get anywhere.

Any trade you make bitcoin is a great trade... don't get caught up in making 50-100% every go round or wishing welling exit points that are just speculative guesses because this is emotional trading and makes you question selling when you should exit immediately when markets are tipping over.

Dont trade vs USD ($) unless you are entering the market in USD and leaving daily or weekly in USD.. USD comparitive values will make you lose sight on beating the gains of just hodling bitcoin and gaining USD value but losing in BTC value overtime is a bad trade.  If this doens't make sense look at Ripple and NEO's history in coinmarketcap.. check out how high these coins were in BTC value in Juine of last year compared to December.. and how hodling or focusing on just USD value would have made you miss out on A LOT.

Hodling is a whale's mantra to noobs.  Whales or people who tell you to hodl are either dumping on you or bought in at ICO price and are already up 10-100X.. mindlessly hodling forever is poor decision making.. not making money in this market and not participating is the same as losing money.

Have a long term strategy. Let it be clear and precise when you are closing positions and take profits (including out of alt coins to bitcoin as well as when to draw profits to banking account).  Having strategies in place will allow you to not be emotional.

The rest of my advice is more for when you start using technical analysis and whether its useful or not. This is an article I wrote on another thread about the usefulness of TA (from my opionion) (This is for min maxing results, over 75% of the result will come from the things listed above)

TL:DR Yes and No.. it depends on the coin..and even if it helps.. common sense and avoiding emotional trading like fomo/fud/greed will take you alot further, especially as a noobie.

I do believe fundamental technical analysis works but only when other traders use it as a basis too... I think BTC/USD for example has high enough volume and enough millionaires/professionals where'd they'd all basically see the same indicators and tools giving them buy and sell signals so it becomes sort of a self fulfilling prophecy.. If you day trade BTC or ETH/USD, fibonacci levels or "just under" seem to play out very well with entry and exit points.. larger broader trades using moving averages and ichi cloud seem to follow stock indicators atleast in a general sense.

The problem with alt coins and btc/eth pairs is when you use technical analysis with these. there tends to be an extra moving part.. because the volatility of the alt coin also primarily goes up and down vs the price of the coin you're purchasing with.. which is often not found in traditional technical analysis since the price of traditional currency is way less volatile.  Any TA can fall apart in seconds if BTC is bull running or dropping.. so the only real way to really use TA in these types of markets is to use it to judge what BTC/USD is going to do, and use that as the primary buy and sell indicator of your favorite alt coins.  You can have a lot of success in alt coins I feel if you can move to BTC fast enough based off of things you see through technical analysis on the BTC chart, because you're moving one step ahead of the best revolving position...Think BTC won't break 9200 USD and we'lll spiral down to 6000 USD again or lower? You could move to USDT to buy BTC at that price again and alts will be waiting for you 50% off.. so the risk you take could net you 50%+ gains just reaching the correction price.. which is the safest of all sell zones to reach again (any price thats happened in the past will be exponentially more likely to be reached again over speculative all time highs).

Anyways.. as far as BTC TA (or even alt coins TA, but  ALWAYS have BTC/USD Bitfinex on tradingview open while trading alts at all times so youre monitoring what the king is doing to help/hurt your trade's cause).. I try not to overcomplicate my predictions.. (breaking supports for profit - See Quickfingers Luc youtube videos this guy explains safe buying zones using nothing but resistance support for basic day trading, really good)

Ones I find useful

Moving Averages on the Day Chart (50/100/200 Day) - I value this one the highest.. its simple, and allows at a glance of scanning coins what has pulled back enough from runups that may be worth looking at if other indicators seem positive
Fibonacci retracements for buy and sell zones (just ideas on where to look for resistance levels to take profit, always leave the areas a bit lower, since everyone uses these to sell as zones, hence the more who use TA, the more of a self fulfilling propechy it becomes.
Bollinger Bands (sometimes I use these just to see how tightly wound things are getting when trying to break out from descending wedges/bull flags/etc.
MACD and RSI (just a quick indicator to pair with others to confirm the information the other indicators are showing me)
Ichimoku Cloud - Love seeing the overhead resistances and when on bull runs if its starting to fall flat.. this indicator isn't good on its own but like using with others.

Things I don't find useful:
Elliot Wave Theory - I can certainly appreciate the concept and I think overall the general concept of any 1-5 wave will lead to an ABC correction in a general sense is good, but as a predictive price to buy or sell at, it seems way too optomistic 99 times out of 100 to me.  When chasing coins on a pullback however I do wait for the confirmed C pattern to form.. the problem is large runups can lead to a very long C extension (especially when paired to BTC acting up) so its just best to wait for confirmed reversal pattern over trying to buy based off of the measurement of C.
RSI alone - alot of people use RSI alone for whatever reason which I don't feel is a good idea.. it can in a general sense  show if something is overbought or oversold, but something can rally oversold for days or weeks..btc in 2017 is a good example... if you sell when something is overbought or buy when its oversold, youre gonna miss alot of the tops of runups and get cut by the falling knife as it just becomes even more oversolid.. wait for other indicators to confirm what the RSI is telling you.

Anyways I do find some of the tools useful, but like all things nothing is always a perfect science.  Even if you think TA is complete garbage.. use common sense when trading.. do not buy things in parabolic runups and dont buy coins all at once price (make sure to ladder into positions so you cost average.. and YES sometimes that means you will miss some of the bottom).  At the end of the day I think TA can help you min/max your results with some practice.. but most of the gains comes from using common sense... buy low sell high and not fomoing or getting too greedy or panicking.  If you are a new person work on managing your emotions and common sense first then work on perfecting your TA later.

Last thing is just a couple of resources I find useful.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvQ12D5GqyW1qtM0a3Qpwcw/playlists  (Tips to setting up tradingview charts the correct way including basic tools such as candles, fibonaccis, trendlines, etc.)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbcxHiowf0TSNKn3xVpGTiQ/videos  Quickfingers Luc videos.. this guy has some really useful basic explanations of safer trading options from analyzing basic support breaks (bases) that in general can give noobs a basic understanding of how important entry points are.

Good luck and I hope you get out what you're looking for.
Toukexx99

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:45:45 AM

if you are new to bitcoin trading world, i will give some tips for trading for beginners. In trading Bitcoin we must have a goal so as not to be confused, because sometimes beginners, especially Bitcoiner Idealis often confused must collect Bitcoin or just pursue profit in selling Bitcoin. If you've decided to become a Bitcoin Trader then sorry you have to bury the soul of your Idealist Bitcoiner deeply. Remember we are here to collect money from the sale and buy not the form of Bitcoin. (Holding Bitcoin means you are holding the item to be sold). (Holding money means looking for the best position to buy merchandise). (Do not be greedy to determine sales targets, as long as it's a profit then get used to satisfied and do not try to sell at a price that does not make sense unless you really sure). Bitcoin prices fluctuate, where prices can change significantly over time. Please use extra consideration in making a decision to buy or sell Bitcoin. so be careful for trading bitcoin.
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:46:41 AM

Well, I have given a few day trading pointers here :

First of all, a commendable work with this thread @AlexZHankok.

Here's my tip for newbie traders that are interested in day trading.

Whenever I day trade, I make use of one very important indicator. It is called the Moving average convergence divergence trend-following momentum indicator, in short MACD.
Since most crypto trades are done by bots these days, you will always find a recurring pattern of Buy's and Sell's. This buy/sell trend is best described by a MACD indicator.

All you have to do is make sure you find the repeating patterns and the most extreme points (crests/troughs) of swing.
I always buy at the deepest troughs and sell off at the highest crests of the MACD curve. You can only judge this by observing the trend for a few hours.
Now, remember, MACD will always show a wave-like structure even when the market is in a downtrend. So to best ascertain if you should buy or sell, you need to also take a look at the market order depth.

Here you can see that the cumulative bids are way higher than the cumulative asks.

Which generally means there's a lot of buy orders compared to sell orders.
This is ideally the best time to buy.

But be careful, many coins have a huge buy wall just to entice new buyers, as soon as people start buying, that buy order is cancelled and people sell off in panic. (This is also a form of pump/dump)

So observe the market pair very well before you invest.

In addition, also check out the [urlhttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3140089]main two posts[/url] in the thread. OP has given few very important TA tips for cryptos.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:33:34 AM

First, know about the risk, never enter market if you don't know that. Second, understand instrument indicator as helper not the main direction you should follow. Last one, use your own money. The lesson is simple but need hard work to become disciplines trader. Do that, follow the trend and never follow signal from others. Good luck to you and happy trading.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:14:01 AM

before start doing trading mate you should learn more first about it to gain more knowledge and strategy with it.  'cause to be honest doing different manner in trading such long term and short term is very difficult and you'll might lose your money on it if you don't know how to handle risky situation especially when the market is not stable.  So educate yourself first before doing anything to ensure that you money is safe. 
myworkstrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:19:42 AM

Hello to you , if you new to trading you might do study first before start in live trading. Please study research first familiarize first in trading like if your fundamental trader or  technical trader? and know your risk, how much  you can afford to lose? are you willing to take some losses? what is your minimum capital for trading? please do read and research first its a must. I advise to trade in trial first so you know market trends and you need to  select what token you will trade , today its really hard to trade  its bearish trend today. Maybe you can try small amount for trial trading like 50$-100$ if you can hit 10% of that amount then go on but please plan your risk management and target profit good luck

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:24:08 AM

Avoid straight deals that is good to be true don't believe every ads say if you want to know more of them ask for legitimacy I'm talking about trading sites because you'll eventually tackle this topic in here. The trading site must have a costumer support if not then avoid.
ahtsham90

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:25:49 AM

The advice to you is to control your emotions. it is more important than technical and fundamental analysis if you cant control your emotions believe me you will end up losing all your money.

metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:40:24 AM

First you need to think of a plan, how much will you invest? How much time will you spent to learn about trading? What timeframe will you be trading at? What will you do minimize your risk and accumulate your profits? And most of all, do you really sure you will be trading instead of gambling and whining when all your investment gone to smoke? Some advice here:
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:51:23 AM

First, you must prepare the capital you are willing to lose because in trading there's no assurance to make profit. and better to start investing on your knowledge which you must have for you to succeed in trading. Its not easy to become a wise trader, be more patient and the best outcome will surely come.
jamesclark

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:01:03 AM

I am not reccomend you trade crypto till you get a lot of practice in that markets or you will loose a lot . Try to read books and watch youtube traders blog , you will known a lot about , but also you need teach a lot about blockchain technology too , because its not reason to trade something and do not known about that !
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:04:13 AM

I am not reccomend you trade crypto till you get a lot of practice in that markets or you will loose a lot . Try to read books and watch youtube traders blog , you will known a lot about , but also you need teach a lot about blockchain technology too , because its not reason to trade something and do not known about that !

This is bad advice.

The YouTube videos are mostly made to benefit the creators in terms of views.

My guess is most of those creators don't actually own any Bitcoin or crypto, they just make their revenue by the amount of views they get on YouTube.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██