Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:17:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what advice?  (Read 1102 times)
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 02:48:03 PM

i think you should spend a little money from your budget to experience trading to get real lessons, real lessons will make you have knowledge about trading, also you need to  learn how to control your emotions

For trading lessons one does not need to spend money to buy courses. Majority of youtube courses and all are shitcoin pumping schemes where shill make accounts to promote some specific coin and pump and dump it. While this can end up profitable for few people - those who join the market late are going to to lose initially and not something I would prefer because in the end it ruins your crypto trading experience.

I would suggest people to do research on altcoins and decide which coins to invest in. Then try trading on small capitals and watch which decisions were correct or wrong. Change decisions as per necessity and you will learn a lot of trading techniques.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:53:25 PM

i think you should spend a little money from your budget to experience trading to get real lessons, real lessons will make you have knowledge about trading, also you need to  learn how to control your emotions

No Pain No Gain
Yes it is but for me personally, I'm better to trade on stock exchange rather than crypto trading

Why ?
Crypto trading still consider as risky investment because it's value still volatile so even experienced crypto trader able loss about 100 btc++
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:08:31 PM

Successfull Trading is not a game for amateur but professionals and skills personality. Therefore, you should not jump into trading without appropriate knowledge on how trading works. You will loses money if you don't know how the game is being play. Developing your skills through practice is a must if you want to be a professional trader.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:22:51 PM

Friendly advice I am of those persons that will tell you risk is always at you side so in any chances you want to invest an high amount of money it ups to you but my advice would be trade in an amount of just being fair, not to rich, not to poor. In this who knows you might get rich in just trading. so here Ill make my list of advices that I leaerned.

1. Know the news about cryptocurrencies even if its just trading not mining or investing its important as long it is school related.

2. Think before doing things (anything that you might still in curios of.

3. Look at the market value to know when you want to stop in-short be updated, always.

4. look at the news make research. Also that is one of read links https://www.tradingview.com/chart/EURUSD/OB2LF1oS-EURUSD-long-after-candle-close/

5. When you are in process of trading have an chart of market value

Try an application here only 500 PHP
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:02:46 AM

Just learn how the market behaves lately. Do you need to sell at high right now, as it is really in demand now or is it time to raise your capital yet before going to the real business? Like it is both opportunity and threat that you will be taking as you start your trading. You're gonna loss in your start and I guarantee it unless you have that good background before you get inside the trading. Use a trusted exchange site that doesn't have a severe issues due to hacks recently, but still be careful of putting your money into the exchange site as you're still not fully protected into it.
Risk is everyone that needs to be done here, yes we need to take risk in everything just like in trading and investing our hard earned money, but don't take risk in putting your money in an exchange without any further investigating what it is, so proper handling of your money is much necessary.

Yes. It is quite hard now to find a reliable exchange if you're looking for security . It could be popular and large exchanges like EtherDelta, I've been using previously but I learned that it was hacked not that long time ago. Handling your money ,which could mean by putting your wallet into safe storage like using hardware wallets or paper wallets, is much more applicable.
It is always said that you should only get into trading or investing of your money into any of the crypto coin if you are very good at controlling your emotions and that you are having some good patience level. It is because of the reason that things change this much rapidly that you can’t even understand how things turned against you and that if you get hopeless at that time, you will not get some good results.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 12:31:59 PM

Successfull Trading is not a game for amateur but professionals and skills personality. Therefore, you should not jump into trading without appropriate knowledge on how trading works. You will loses money if you don't know how the game is being play. Developing your skills through practice is a must if you want to be a professional trader.

I would not say trading as a game, but simply a skill. Those who can foresight the market movements can make money from it. I dont think people here are going or aiming to become professional traders but most of them are hobbyist traders. Even for those who trade once a blue moon, buying low and selling high works because they are not interested in what happens in between the trades.

Again trading should not be considered like gambling.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:54:15 PM

i am new in trading . i want to start trading . what advice you should give me before i start in live trading?

My friend, I think that nowadays there are a lot of tutorials and tools available online (most of them for free) that would allow you to learn the basic techniques and principles of this business.

The simple fact that you approach this forum to ask how to start does not speak well of you, because you give the impression of being a lazy person and indisposed to search on your own all the tools available to meet your goal.

It is a pity that in times of the internet, there are people who still do not know how to look for information, when a few years ago all this valuable knowledge was only in the hands of very few.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:24:42 PM

i am new in trading . i want to start trading . what advice you should give me before i start in live trading?

My friend, I think that nowadays there are a lot of tutorials and tools available online (most of them for free) that would allow you to learn the basic techniques and principles of this business.

The simple fact that you approach this forum to ask how to start does not speak well of you, because you give the impression of being a lazy person and indisposed to search on your own all the tools available to meet your goal.

It is a pity that in times of the internet, there are people who still do not know how to look for information, when a few years ago all this valuable knowledge was only in the hands of very few.
Theres someone when whenever I asked it he will just reply me to google, irritating yet real, that to spend time in useless matters like searching nonsense, search the way how to earn, study crypto the way to benefit you.
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:33:41 PM

The first thing you must do is to make your own research and educate your self about cryptocurrency and trading. Trading is risky, especially with the current market situation. You can easily lose a lot of money since the market is unstable and keeps on falling.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:38:53 PM

for beginners in terms of trade I think the first step to start is to start with trading activities with a small amount and your thinking should be doing a lesson on how to become a reliable trader. do not think too much about the benefits that must be achieved because the important thing is to start with a small amount the longer you will be able to find out about the coins that have good potential for trading activities.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:39:30 PM

for beginners in terms of trade I think the first step to start is to start with trading activities with a small amount and your thinking should be doing a lesson on how to become a reliable trader. do not think too much about the benefits that must be achieved because the important thing is to start with a small amount the longer you will be able to find out about the coins that have good potential for trading activities.
To be honest, today because of the fall of the market do not want to touch their coins, which are on purses. At the time when Bitcoin reached $ 15,000 or even $ 20,000, my portfolio was worth a huge fortune, but to date it has almost crashed fourfold.
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:19:00 AM

My advice is to trade with market situation for new investors i think the best option to pick the bitcoin or altcoins because this time market is moved to down trend and the best time to pick up the good coins at down price and sell it after some wait on high price,
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:46:43 AM

My advice is keep investing in Bitcoin because bitcoin future is unpredictable by watching their previous prices in candles almost for last 2 years observing and their great demand in future makes me able to invest more and more in Bitcoin in this down trend of the market,

Easteregg69

Activity: 1443
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:52:17 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 11:12:29 AM by Easteregg69

Bitcoins. As difficulty goes up resources spend also goes up. The world will run out of resources long before the last coin is mined.

(This is is the part where i need a russian scientist telling me i am wrong)

If you got no kids and don't intent to have any then squeeze the lemon till it is dry.

BTCZ is my best bet these days since it is fairly new. And. I bought a big bag of those yesterday ;-)

PS: For heavens sake. Remember to check wallet status/reputation on the exchange before you do anything else on that matter. The info you will find is the truth.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:06:13 AM

I advise you to trade long term for now. because the price is always down and never you put your funds into gambling if you encounter losses on the trade, because it is not a profit in the can, but the destruction you will get there
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 06:53:58 AM

To be honest, today because of the fall of the market do not want to touch their coins, which are on purses. At the time when Bitcoin reached $ 15,000 or even $ 20,000, my portfolio was worth a huge fortune, but to date it has almost crashed fourfold.

Best thing to do is not not touch those coins which are dropping.  Sad You might get better prices to sell them later but dont panic sell them at lower prices to  cut losses. At the point of market of being red it may seem like a good thing to do while on the contrary it might be a dumb idea when you realize a few months later that the pump happens.

My advice is to trade with market situation for new investors i think the best option to pick the bitcoin or altcoins because this time market is moved to down trend and the best time to pick up the good coins at down price and sell it after some wait on high price,

My advice is keep investing in Bitcoin because bitcoin future is unpredictable by watching their previous prices in candles almost for last 2 years observing and their great demand in future makes me able to invest more and more in Bitcoin in this down trend of the market,

Shitposters never stop shitposting Roll Eyes Wonder when they will come out of the generic shitposting even after merit system.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:27:16 AM

Dont trade on sentiments this will be my basic advice to you. When most people trade they mostly trade with a FUD and FOMO in their minds. Some people trade using mere telegram signals without even using their own knowledge. This leads to getting trapped into pumps and dumps which is really too dangerous. This will be my only advice.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:49:01 PM
Merited by KEPLER99 (1)

The first rule of investing is to not put in more money than you can loose.  If i were i would put aside a little of bit extra money at the end of each month and use that towards investing.  Second of all, you need to be aware of all the fud.  People will try to spread "fake news" in an attempt to either make you panic sell or panic buy.  Lastly, dont panic if things do not go your way.  If prices crash and your still holding, dont panic sell just hold through the downturn.  If prices skyrocket and you did not buy in time dont fomo in because prices can crash shortly after you buy.
This is a good one, but at least I would consider not even going in at all if you do not have what it takes with respect to skills to be able to pull it off. Everyone wants to trade these days but they are not ready to learn even despite the fact that there is just so much to learn from with the internet age that we are in.

Gone are those days when you will have to buy books before you can learn how to trade. The idea of not going all in should also be applicable to after learning and wanting to try your hand as that is where you start gathering the experience from.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:56:34 PM

you have to learn about trading before start it, you should know the risk of trading because trading is not only about profit but it's possible if you will lose your money. for the beginner start with small amount it's better, you can learn by doing. do not doubt to try it.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:11:56 PM

you have to learn about trading before start it, you should know the risk of trading because trading is not only about profit but it's possible if you will lose your money. for the beginner start with small amount it's better, you can learn by doing. do not doubt to try it.
Of course before going into trading,make sure you have already a background idea about trading and you know already the basics and the risks it may bring.Trading does not only mean profit but it can also make you lose at some point.So make sure that you start trading with a minimal amount at first atleast invest only what you can afford to lose.And don't be afraid of losing because it will only make you a good trader in the end.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: