Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 04:30:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what advice?  (Read 1109 times)
loraalbert

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:54:34 PM

i am new in trading . i want to start trading . what advice you should give me before i start in live trading?
Thorough psychological preparation and reserve funds are needed. To be successful, preparation plays a very important role. You need to refer to the market and join the trading community and discuss to improve your analytical skills and grasp the trends.
https://tradingview.com
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:01:44 PM

i am new in trading . i want to start trading . what advice you should give me before i start in live trading?

As you begin with trading, you must have the willingness to learn and adopt wisdom and knowledge about trading. You must accept teachings from trading pros. Reading topics related to trading would be helpful as well. Have the courage to keep calm during the red days of the market and avoid panicking because that won't help.
dimonstration

Activity: 2646
Merit: 696

Dimon69

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:10:16 PM

It would help you a lot with your trading journey if you'll have a lot of patience and you should know how to handle and manage your emotions in the changes that you might face here because of cryptos volativity. You should have the willingness to learn and adopt knowledge about trading as well.
true even though you have a lot of knowledge and on how you can be able to manage it for but if you dont have patience this is so hard to take control on just stay calm for everything that we must gonna do for.

▆█    █▆
    ▆█      ████    ████      █▆
████      ████    ████      ████
▀███▄    ████   ████    ▄███▀
    ▀████████   ████████▀
           ▀▀████    ████▀▀
I|I|I        LOW LATENCY &       
           HIGH THROUGHPUT       
      SUBNET TECHNOLOGY        
                           ▄▄███████▄▄
                        ▄██████████████▄
            〓〓〓〓〓〓▄███████████████████▄〓〓〓〓〓〓
        〓〓〓        ▄█████████████████████▄        〓〓〓
     〓〓〓      〓〓 ▄███████████████████████▄  〓〓     〓〓〓
 〓〓〓        〓〓   █████████████████████████     〓〓      〓〓〓
▅          ▅        ██████████████████████████        ▅         ▅
 〓〓〓      〓〓〓   █████████████████████████    〓〓〓      〓〓〓     
     〓〓〓     〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓      〓〓〓       
         〓〓〓       ▀█████████████████████▀        〓〓〓
              〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
                        ▀███████████████▀
                           ▀▀███████▀▀
    PERFECT FIT   
    FOR DEPIN         
I|I|I 
▄███████████████████▄
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀████
██████████▀▀▀    ████
█████▀▀▀   ▄▀   █████
██      ▄█▀     █████
█████████      ██████
███████████▄   ██████
█████████████▄▄██████
▀███████████████████▀
Mahanton

Activity: 2758
Merit: 637

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:42:08 PM

It would help you a lot with your trading journey if you'll have a lot of patience and you should know how to handle and manage your emotions in the changes that you might face here because of cryptos volativity. You should have the willingness to learn and adopt knowledge about trading as well.
true even though you have a lot of knowledge and on how you can be able to manage it for but if you dont have patience this is so hard to take control on just stay calm for everything that we must gonna do for.
Patience would really be a big factor because once you lack of this properties then trading wont really be for you because of very volatile market it would turn out that without patience would only lead or commit for you to make mistake. Adoption and self learning from your experience along the way can be obtained as long you do know how to accept loss and learn from it,these are good qualities of a potential trader.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
LienTHETRADER

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:59:48 PM

Why don't you think that you should all do your own research without having dependance on other peoples advice??
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:25:17 AM

I think when you want to trade you should read some articles to be able to know the market conditions and what causes the bitcoin price movements up and down, after that you learn to try to make graph analysis so you know the right time to buy and earn rewards.

Shanmatthew

Activity: 243

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:42:39 AM

If you already know the basic trading then spend a little bit capital in actual trading.don't rush you're self to get big profits.just do it step by step, if you have a gain in a small capital then you success.but if you don't know how to trade and no knowledge about trading or watch about trading then learn it first before step inside the trading world.its not easy to think that trading is flow like buy low and sell high.you need also skills in trading.
QueenOf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:40:07 AM

I suggest you to learn first the basis of crypto trading on an exchange.
do not be greedy, and be careful in putting the price because in trading crypto very fluctuactive price. strengthen your mental and patience.
maybe the video below can help you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-uL4vf3nXM
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:22:35 AM

I suggest you to learn first the basis of crypto trading on an exchange.
do not be greedy, and be careful in putting the price because in trading crypto very fluctuactive price. strengthen your mental and patience.
maybe the video below can help you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-uL4vf3nXM
Always read and watching several videos on how to trade is really a big help. Yes this is very important not to be greedy when in profit sell we don't know when is the next pump of a certain coin.
blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:50:50 AM

you have to learn about trading before start it, you should know the risk of trading because trading is not only about profit but it's possible if you will lose your money. for the beginner start with small amount it's better, you can learn by doing. do not doubt to try it.
To start trading a person must learn first so we will know that trading is not easy thing to. It should have a knowledge first for us not to lose during trading. Yes start at any amount and always learn from mistakes so that in the next trading you can rid of losing money.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:35:25 AM

You are new then my advice is to have someone who can teach you, because if you learn self-taught then it will take a long time than studying with someone. you should also need insight or knowledge in order because we need more information to analyze the fluctuating crypto price and the news is needed.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
riderinred

Activity: 162
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:59:22 PM

you have to learn about trading before start it, you should know the risk of trading because trading is not only about profit but it's possible if you will lose your money. for the beginner start with small amount it's better, you can learn by doing. do not doubt to try it.
To start trading a person must learn first so we will know that trading is not easy thing to. It should have a knowledge first for us not to lose during trading. Yes start at any amount and always learn from mistakes so that in the next trading you can rid of losing money.

Learn basic TA and how to look at the global chart. Zoom Out

Then start with a demo account or about one third of your investment.
In the beginning you will loose some money, so better to cut your "learning fee" small.
Then improve and prosper!

You are your worst enemy and your best ally.
I am just some guy with a keyboard.
vishudda

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 02:24:34 PM

I started my Trading with least amount like $100 I Purchased an altcoin, and then I lost it because I panicked because of the Market crash. Then I did some bounties, I earned some coins, and then sold some at a small profit (as there is only my time was an investment to earn those coins). I put in that amount to purchase some other Altcoin, and then trade them. I am earning Good amount by trading and Holding some coins. Hope my experience is useful for you.

elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:10:37 PM

keep reading trading guide don't trade with your emotion  like you get panic when market is down always keep patience don't rush to buy coins find or wait good entry price.  invest only on loe level risk coin and with minimal amount since you are a newbie. learn from your mistake.

untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:24:35 PM

You are new then my advice is to have someone who can teach you, because if you learn self-taught then it will take a long time than studying with someone. you should also need insight or knowledge in order because we need more information to analyze the fluctuating crypto price and the news is needed.

indeed we will be faster to understand for example we have people or close friends who are skilled about the trade, if we learn with self-taught course will take a long time, so better we can learn the practice directly with our friends who understand how to trade well , and we must learn to analyze ourselves well, we start trading there will be defeat that we will experience, but it all make a lesson for us.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:45:08 PM

if you want to trade that you must have capital, I suggest you do not use big capital because trading is very risky, in the beginning you must learn first, understand all the coins and most importantly should be able to analyze the coins.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:58:04 PM

For newbies in trading line you need to get more and more knowledge about every aspect of this crypto market if you want to survive in this volatile market.Start trading with lower amounts and in trusted coins like BTC and ETH where you will get less risk and more profits.Always stay calm and don't get panic anytime seeing price crash and dump your coins at loss.Hodl for long term and you will get profits.Side by side gain experience and you can join groups giving trading signals.Buy at dips and sell at profits is the basic rule of every business.
appleslymphoma

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:59:55 PM

Due to these risk factors, the FUDs are becoming more tempted to spread false news. They attracts newbies to invest huge and lose
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:19:21 AM

For newbies in trading line you need to get more and more knowledge about every aspect of this crypto market if you want to survive in this volatile market.Start trading with lower amounts and in trusted coins like BTC and ETH where you will get less risk and more profits.Always stay calm and don't get panic anytime seeing price crash and dump your coins at loss.Hodl for long term and you will get profits.Side by side gain experience and you can join groups giving trading signals.Buy at dips and sell at profits is the basic rule of every business.
Yes, fluctuation on prices is too confusing but as we collect any suggestions or information who involve in trading and investment method we can get less risks ,also better to look the possibilities may happen and always monitored the market to avoid losses of coin. A lot of investors here are panic selling of coin because the volume of market changes time to time.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:51:50 AM

Trading is the best and good way to all of you because it gives you the good experience and also good profit but just start with some training and good predictions of experts,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: