Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 02:42:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what advice?  (Read 1093 times)
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:58:50 PM

i am new in trading . i want to start trading . what advice you should give me before i start in live trading?
There can be a lot of advice here. But I advise you to read the book Reminders of a Stock Operator, it is one of the best on the subject of trading. After reading, you can start trading.
The success in trading is in the combination of knowledge and experiences. Nurturing the mind with helpful information and learning from the experiences. Trading needs more preparation and acceptance of the reality that losses and risks are part game and taking proper actions to get through to this kind of situation. Learn more and gain not only knowledge and skills but profit.
The advise I could give is to be patient and strategic. Newbies and experts are vulnerable to volatility and it's our attitude that can help us survive from any challenges. Study more to learn more and earn more. Most of all, pieces of advice may or may not be taken, but the decision is still up to us, it could be right or wrong but what's important is to gain lessons.
Never be affected much with the quick drop in price and if trading is unsuccessful. Before entering the world of trading, you have to be prepared, continue to learn by doing research, finding tactics, be open for criticism and mistakes, and be emotionally stable. No traders become great without going through failures while keeping stronger faith.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:23:42 PM

I can give advice so that you do not start trading, if you do not want to lose your savings. Better spend it on something.
Trade with altokamen should be carefully. It is necessary to use a stop-loss. Better to trade on the Binance. On this exchange, coins with a good capitalization.
correctly. and if I additionally do in trading it must have a very good analysis and never be affected by the price decline that is going on in the crypto world, because if we quickly affected it could cause losses to the panic that we experience
Understand the nature of cryptocurrency, know the deal, and be positive to approach risks and losses as these are innately part of the trading industry. Never fear failures, and never boast success. Be an image of strength so that others would feel the comfort and support when crisis arise. Never stop learning and earning lessons from bad and good experiences.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
TrollinU

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:39:38 PM

I think, that you can take part in some ICOs. But you need to remember, that it`s risky business. So you need to find the good one to minimize risks. I can recommend you TraceTo. It`s a decentralized KYC network, which usues tehcnologies such as AI and SmartContract to verify. I think that it`s perspective, cause it will be in demand by companies to verify. Also this project is developed by experienced team, so it can be recipe for success.

shaadsufi

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:08:01 PM

Learning is the best thing to do before start working on crypto trading. Because trading without learning will make you lose your money better to invest little amount and learn from it and after that start investing big and earn good money.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:18:07 PM

i am new in trading . i want to start trading . what advice you should give me before i start in live trading?
As an experienced trader (but not professional Grin) i will give you some advices on how to trade successfully and less risk Smiley
1. Learn trading basics first like Watching tutorials on youtube, Reading threads here on trading discussions, Reading bitcoin trading blogs and etc.
2. Look for good coins and check their backgrounds if they have a good projects, Better to choose coins that are on top 50 in Coinmarketcap.
3. Do not invest all of your capitals on 1 coin only spread your capitals about 5 - 10 coins depends on how much your capital, Investing all of your funds on 1 coin only are very risky unlike investing on many legitimate coins you'll become much safer.
4. Don't be greedy, Greed will result to lose if you think that your profit are enough go close that position to expect too much earnings and if your coin goes dump patience is the key to become successful don't do panic selling.
5. Try to learn chart reading it helps you alot with your trades because you can read the market movement.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:56:59 PM

I think the best I can advance is In making a decision you need to consider the following might possible to happen  in this situation,
and list what are the best thing that can resolve this and rank it and after that make a choice or decisions to how to manage and handle this.
p4npos

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:55:07 PM

All the new traders are advised to start their career after gaining adequate knowledge about the factors which impact the market. You also need to keep an eye on the news about the currency you are trading in. Lastly, you have to do hard work with utmost dedication as well.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:22:25 PM

better to learn basic trading first do you have basic knowledge how to transact in the market. dont lesten to others who tell you to buy specific coins causevit will go to the moon. i suggest buy only in top 10 or top 20 coins in coinmarket cat as it is les risk than other coins in the market always have patience and don't panic selling when market is down.

Hagmonar

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:42:35 PM

Since you are still a newbie i think the best way you have to do is diggly study first before you start trading for atleast you understand and you know how to basic in crypto trading.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:55:50 PM
Merited by VclDm (1)

The market is now in red, indicating a bearish trend. This is very normal. I urge you to be calm and patient waiting for the market to rise again in a few days. After this volatility, I think the market will be completely blue again and the price of coin in the market will be much higher. At the same time, many investors compete with peers in the market for their profits.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:30:22 PM

Seek for advice? I think the best that I can advice is learn from your mistakes and know how to deals with hard times because it can help you to make or build a better decision soonest.
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:19:37 AM

Secure your wallet, before making money, do not lose money. Then you trading losers will have a lot of experience: D
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:59:37 AM

I have one thing to advice , dont go in trading without knowing even the simple techniques or common names of the graphs,reading the candle sticks, and knowing the different way on trading. Before you will start, learn yhese things so you might less losses, and if your trades comes to losses treat it as a experience and know how what the problem so you cam avoid to turn things like this
Yes, I agree with you I thought trade is easy but as I experience , the volume of profit rapidly changes time to time and I confused how to handle it without losses of coin. But through my learnings and suggestion of each individuals who experiemce trading I already adopt the technology.
In case you are a newbie and want to invest in the technology, you would need to do one thing before actually starting investment. First you need to know many things about the technology, the way to modify your behavior as the market takes a shift and changing your strategies accordingly. Also you have to stay patient and never sell when the market is down. Keep in mind the short term and long term thing as well.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:50:27 AM

I think that I can suggest to you for new traders you better learn first how the price movement coin created and try to be able to control your patience, because I see many new traders who can not control it.
Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:16:55 AM

You start trading with a minimal amount at the beginning of investing at least what you can afford to lose. And do not be afraid of losing it because it will only make you a good trader in the end. Certainly before entering into a trade, make sure you already have a background idea about trading and you already know the basics and risks it may cause. Transactions not only mean profits but can also make you lose at some point.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:57:40 AM

Making business without any contact is stupid. Let alone the direct assumption you are laundering money, if the 'company' decides not to pay you are screwed. So it would be a good practice to have a separate wallet for your crypto income and declare that the same way as working for Fiat...
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:09:34 AM

There can be a lot of advice here. But I advise you to read the book Reminders of a Stock Operator, it is one of the best on the subject of trading. After reading, you can start trading.
Or much better is to also read about digital market, a person needs to understand what he is dealing with. If a trader has a good idea about his asset and this profession too, only the he can become successful. However, this does not mean he won’t be facing any sort of loss during his career.

All traders are destined to be tested out more than once in their journeys. Persistency along with determination is very essential for staying here.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:38:07 AM

The success in trading is in the combination of knowledge and experiences. Nurturing the mind with helpful information and learning from the experiences. Trading needs more preparation and acceptance of the reality that losses and risks are part game and taking proper actions to get through to this kind of situation. Learn more and gain not only knowledge and skills but profit.
Trading is just like virtual business and any other form of profession. You need to work hard in order to learn the rules and procedure of trading in order to avoid silly mistakes. For sure, you cannot succeed in trading without a good combination of knowledge and some practical experiences. You need experience because only that would make you differentiate good strategies and plans from useless ones.
boty

Activity: 1120
Merit: 190

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:34:44 PM

my suggestion for a new trader like you when you first start trading that you need to understand is how the coin price movement is created and not only that you must also understand how to read the chart so you can determine the right time to buy and sell coin.

aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:56:05 AM

According to the market we observe a stable market and in this stable market you have to invest more and more as the market is stable at low market and the value can jump anytime in the upcoming days. The market has been stable for a long time and now the actions and factors are changing in the market that will result in the high value of Bitcoin or in other words a sudden jump will observe in the market soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: