Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:53:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Charity Accepting Bitcoins?  (Read 2093 times)
Bugsbey

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:56:05 AM

If there is a charity accepting bitcoins do you prefer to give some of yours Huh

Me: I will if there is, but for now I don't have yet. Wink

As of today, I still did not hear that there are charities who are accepting bitcoins. Is it not difficult for them to receive bitcoins? They still have to trade it. Why not just give them fiat money instead? It is hassle free.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
criptogoon

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:07:53 AM

If there is a charity accepting bitcoins do you prefer to give some of yours Huh

Really, what's the point? I saw some ICOs with such ideas, but I can't see what good it will do...What's to stop me from donating real money?
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:13:56 AM

Yes, of course some charity accept donations with bitcoin. Offering charity supporters more ways to support their cause is always a good ide but we know there are always pros and cons.
FYI here's the lists charity accept donations with bitcoin:
http://bitcoinforcharity.com/bitcoin-charity-list/
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Donation-accepting_organizations_and_projects
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:52:32 AM

if it's in need for the common good and its positive, then I will gladly give it even if little, here that I believe is if we give our property to others then god will replace it more as long as the gift is in use for the thing things that are positive and beneficial to others
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:28:00 AM

Of course 'cause bitcoin is like a physical money also that can help other people to sustain there daily needs. so its not impossible things if charity accepting bitcoin because even company and banks accepting it also. In fact as long its not prohibited to use crypto currencies in their country  it's not impossible they will accept it.  
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:52:02 PM

If there are charities accepting bitcoin, I would not prefer to give them bitcoin but rather I would like to give them fiat instead. Since crypto dealings can be done online, Those charity institutions asking donations online via bitcoin might just be posing to be a charitable institution but they might not be. I'll rather make sure that what I am donating to a charity will really help some people, and not to be used to help someone taking advantage of anonymity to get money from others.
rowel21

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:05:09 PM

maybe that's money for sure and  Charity don't avoid it   if there's a system donating cryptp in a lot of charity this can help a lot of needings and I ask  to all of BT  earner's to give some if you have me I don't have anuy yet but soon hoping that I will accept my Salary wish I'm lucky

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
centr

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:17:03 PM

As for me it will be a good idea to accept cryptocurrency for charity, because it so easy and fast. But now i don't have yet too.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 01:39:39 PM

If I have enough bitcoins right now then why not? It is too good in my feelings that I help people specially, those who really need help. Bitcoin is not just for transaction and transferring funds. Bitcoin can also be a way to help other people. We can help beggars in our own way even not in the form of cryptocurrency. Remember, it is better to give than to receive.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:42:03 PM

If there are charities accepting bitcoin, I would not prefer to give them bitcoin but rather I would like to give them fiat instead. Since crypto dealings can be done online, Those charity institutions asking donations online via bitcoin might just be posing to be a charitable institution but they might not be. I'll rather make sure that what I am donating to a charity will really help some people, and not to be used to help someone taking advantage of anonymity to get money from others.
Same with me too.I would love too donating for some charity works but not in the form of bitcoin,but rather in fiat instead.I think it would be easy for them to use fiat than using bitcoins which is very volatile.I'll make sure that whatever i give will still cater to the basic needs of the charity people.It's just a way also of my thanksgiving so i'm giving some of my blessings too to those who are in need.

goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:53:47 PM

If you want to help on a charity, you dont need to make them have any bitcoin accounts to open in the first place. Well, you can convert your bitcoin to fiat if you want to if thats the only way to help. If a charity has bitcoin account, better. Helping on your own ways are better.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:10:44 PM

Nowadays there's so many cheaters living in the world and some of them use the charity as the front face because there are more good people who wants to help the charity. The problem the charity that we think it is actually not. I will if I have bitcoin but I will make sure that it is not a form of cheat.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:22:19 PM

Anything that is advantageous and helpful in terms of financial matters is accepted in charity. I think I will give some when I already gained that much from Bitcoin. You also have to think about your future and your progression in your life. Then after that help those who are in need of finding their future like lending to charities like you said and many more deeds. You must have gained so much into Bitcoin so that you will give some to charity, that's good that Bitcoin helped you and use it to help others also.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:38:53 PM

Helping others is a good work so its not bad if we will donate some of our bitcoin to charity institutions who's accepting bitcoin and we are happy if this will happen.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:22:12 PM

Same with me too.I would love too donating for some charity works but not in the form of bitcoin,but rather in fiat instead.I think it would be easy for them to use fiat than using bitcoins which is very volatile.I'll make sure that whatever i give will still cater to the basic needs of the charity people.It's just a way also of my thanksgiving so i'm giving some of my blessings too to those who are in need.

It’s sometimes even better to donate in kind because charity foundations get to use them. We may donate old clothes, toys or other used items which we no longer need or are no longer of use which would be of better use to charities. It’s a win-win situation because we also get to declutter. BTC may be a complicated matter because of its volatility and the foundation may not adopt crypto so easily. Fiat would be more useful as well because they would be able to develop their foundation even more. Crypto is not as liquid and they may have a hard time turning it into fiat.
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:40:54 PM

Maybe if there is a charity that receives bitcoin or other cryptocurrency I will donate because by using bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will greatly facilitate us all, because with crypto all our transaction will be very simple and efficient than by using feature of conventional bank

██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:54:21 PM

I don't know  whether the charity will accept bitcoin.If they accept I will donate some.It's better to donate the dollar than bitcoin by current situation.The charity have to wait till the price of bitcoin pump to high value.
Minnie1928

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:29:09 PM

This kind of charities in most cases have the same intentions. I believe that charities that are accepting the BTC probably have false intentions that they are using for obtaining the decentralized coin for themselves. Poor people are just a mask behind which they are hiding their intentions.
What is wrong with USD EURO? Why ain't are they requesting the FIAT?
It is because the transactions in BTC cannot be traceable to the final users and because of that I personally don't support the charities marketing and advertising themselves with the BTC payment.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
jhean_arcane

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:34:50 PM

This kind of charities in most cases have the same intentions. I believe that charities that are accepting the BTC probably have false intentions that they are using for obtaining the decentralized coin for themselves. Poor people are just a mask behind which they are hiding their intentions.
What is wrong with USD EURO? Why ain't are they requesting the FIAT?
It is because the transactions in BTC cannot be traceable to the final users and because of that I personally don't support the charities marketing and advertising themselves with the BTC payment.

I totally agree. until bitcoin is one of major currencies on earth, legit charities will not ask for any bitcoins.

█ ▌▐▐ KEPLER // BRINGING AI & ROBOTICS TO THE BLOCKCHAIN▐ ▌▐ █ (http://keplertek.org/#)
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:05:22 PM

If there are charities who would accept bitcoin, I will support it right away. I will donate bitcoin is I have some or if I am capable of doing so. The more blessings we share and the more people we help, the more blessings will bounce back to us as well. Giving is a great way to express how we are blessed to have bitcoin in our lives.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: