Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:52:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Charity Accepting Bitcoins?  (Read 2093 times)
faranisa

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:07:20 AM

Of course I will. But I will see the vision and mission of the charity, is there a large organization that supports it and who are the people behind it. This is in anticipation of fraud under the guise of charitable activities.

About the future of fiat. I think the government of a country will not let bitcoin replace fiat money, because with fiat money the government monitors the state's finances and economy. While bitcoin will not be monitored by the government.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:09:03 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 05:22:31 AM by KrishaBitcoin

If there is a charity accepting bitcoins do you prefer to give some of yours Huh

Me: I will if there is, but for now I don't have yet. Wink

EDITED:

Yeah it a hassle for now.

Another question: But what if there is fiat will be disappear in the future and crypto will conquered the world and all payment transactions will be on blockchain system?
So is this applicable right?

I think fiat and Bitcoin are both acceptable when it comes of helping people thru charities. If they will accepting Bitcoin then that's fine for me because i'm very much willing to give of any kind that i have just to share my blessings but if they need only cash then i will convert my Bitcoin into cash too so that i could still give my provision. Even if fiat disappears we could give help in any means and anything that is applicable in order to help but for now i don't know any charity institution that will accept Bitcoin donation.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
torch2121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:18:32 AM

I think when it comes to charity I think it is not important if its in a form of Bitcoin. Charity accept whatever you will give as long as it was given from the bottom of the heart who is giving it. It is not important if is in check, cash, foods, clothes, or even Bitcoin. As long as it can help the community of a certain charity.

yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:45:35 AM

it could be done if you see in a country there is a group of beggars where they receive a charity through bank transfer, they are begging while carrying a paper containing the account number and QR code where when you want to give alms to them you live scan QR code they carry, it can also be done in bitcoin,
labs0918

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:22:31 AM

If there is a charity accepting bitcoins do you prefer to give some of yours Huh

EDITED:

Another question: But what if there is fiat will be disappear in the future and crypto will conquered the world and all payment transactions will be on blockchain system?

of course yes, i want to share what i have but i will make sure first that i will help first my relatives and my family who is in need also, before donating in some charities. It is not bad to share because sharing is like loving. So, share yours.

summit26

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:24:03 AM

Charity accepting bitcoins, yes I will absolutely share some part of my bitcoins, because it will benefits those people who were covered by that charity. If we have full blessings, it is right to share it to others.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
reynand

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:25:19 AM

Bitcoin used in a charity is a very good thing. Of course I will participate if it is for humanity and of course it is a legitimate charity and not indicated as a scam.

Fiat money will never disappear because it is controlled by the government, so I think bitcoin will not be able to replace fiat money.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:58:48 AM

Hi,

Even with fiat money still existing, I think it is possible to see one day charity accepting bitcoin. For the moment, I guess that the main issue are the technical limitations.

Charities, as they are not supposed to make profit, cannot invest on such things. But once the technical tools get spreaded,of course they can use it.

If your concern is about anonymity and the fact that money may come from illegal sources... Well I'm sorry to say that the biggest charities in the world don't care, as long as they earn money! Last point: before giving to a charity, check the wages of its most important members. Sometimes it is completely insane!

Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:30:28 AM

EDITED:

some our accepting but more on international charities are the one that is accepting the bitcoin charities . But if we really want to donate in charity and that charity is not accepting bitcoin maybe lets withdraw it and give the hehe . Lovelots . good hearts are love by God.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:43:17 AM

If there is such a possibility, why not. Bitcoin can be a good source of funding for charities. On the other hand, there may always be someone who will make these bitcoins disappear.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:23:42 PM

If there is such a possibility, why not. Bitcoin can be a good source of funding for charities. On the other hand, there may always be someone who will make these bitcoins disappear.
A lot of people will donate to the charities for sure because they can easily share their money through bitcoin since they just need the bitcoin address of the charity and there is no need for personal information since they can just transfer without filling those traditional requirements. I will also donate if there will be charities that will accept bitcoin.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:26:10 PM

Charities will accept anything the good for them. As bitcoin has value in the economic term they will accept for sure. Here I found a site with lists of charity that accepts BTC http://bitcoinforcharity.com/bitcoin-charity-list/ and here is the wiki page https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Donation-accepting_organizations_and_projects check out both page. You'll find have many choices to give.
Its nice to know that there are few charity that will accept bitcoin. Its good to know that here in crypto community chances of donating coins will be possible. So if that will happen Im sure they will be plenty of donators that will share their graces that they recieved from bitcoin.sharing is the most wonderful act that anyone can do.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:04:35 AM

The two entities that I know accepting Bitcoins is Wikileaks. And then there's a bad one, a Nazi group.
This is no doubt really a good thing and that this will really help and motivate so many others to starts accepting of bitcoin and that this will overall bring a very positive change and that the demand and the fame of the bitcoin will be increased. We all know that the ones who have invested their money into any of the crypto currency especially bitcoin are this much wealth that they can donate a large amount of money and this is something which is helping them in so many ways.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 07:27:19 AM

It will good news for the people who have help orientation mind.I use to spend certain percentage of bitcoin to the needed people every month.In the society not all the people in same status.Some may rich and some may poor.It will vary.I will help the people because,in the Jesus Christ universe not all the people are same.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:31:48 AM

EDITED:

I would definitely try to give some of my cryptos for charity, that is if I have already so many of it. I will try to give back what I have acquired so much.
BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:15:23 AM

I am not sure about which charity are accepting bitcoins but I wouldn't trust a charity which accepts bitcoin too much because the funds donated through bitcoin cannot be traced.
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:25:24 AM

The occult of BTC makes it possible for these ACTS to remain anonymous.

Many people in the world love and public welfare, they contribute their love through BTC! BTC's donations protect their privacy and avoid being harassed by boring people!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:08:36 AM

You don't need to wait for a charity that's accepting bitcoin or any form of digital currencies before you will help to. Besides, you can trade your cryptos to fiat and then give them fiat instead. Helping the poor and the needy needs no more timing. Everytime is always the perfect time to help them.

w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:52:10 AM

EDITED:

As long as the charity accepts bitcoin there's no problem with sending them some BTC. It is good to share others and help other people sometimes. If you want to send money and it is difficult to send fiat, it is more convenient to send BTC.
Elsie123

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:22:03 AM

EDITED:

I don't think Bitcoin is a suitable way of donating money to charities. One dirty mind in the organization alone could have the ability to steal their Bitcoin at the same time disappear witout any trace of him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: