Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:10:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Charity Accepting Bitcoins?  (Read 2096 times)
Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:34:52 PM

It is always nice to give in charity, they are accepting anything even in kind or in cash, but I think if others want to give bitcoin maybe they should turn this first into fiat money before it will give to charity because maybe they will not understand properly how bitcoin works.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Mymikagab

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:38:14 PM

Yes definitely im willing to help the charity if time will happen that,i pray will happen accept btc to charity.i know what is the feeling of empty,because i've been through. bitcoin is a bit bigger why we do not try to help with it.that's the time to come for us to help those in need
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:41:44 PM

If there is a charity accepting bitcoins do you prefer to give some of yours Huh

Me: I will if there is, but for now I don't have yet. Wink

EDITED:

Yeah it a hassle for now.

Another question: But what if there is fiat will be disappear in the future and crypto will conquered the world and all payment transactions will be on blockchain system?
So is this applicable right?

There's no need for a charity to accept bitcoins because they can still accept fiat but if there will be a good samaritan's who are going to donate on a charity then it will be easier for them because the price of bitcoins is continuously growing.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:43:56 PM

If there is a charity accepting bitcoins do you prefer to give some of yours Huh

EDITED:

Another question: But what if there is fiat will be disappear in the future and crypto will conquered the world and all payment transactions will be on blockchain system?

Those who have genuine hearts are the ones who are only capable of doing that. Of course it won't hurt if we could share a little part of our success in bitcoin. Those people that will receive your help will also encourage them to help others.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:22:47 PM

EDITED:

What could go wrong if i give or donate some of my bitcoin in charity, so i am willing to donate as long they accept it. If fiat will disappear in the future and cryptocurrency will conquered the world charity will definitely accepting bitcoin as a donation, but i think it will take a long years before that happen.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
sulendra12

Activity: 2842
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:04:19 PM

We have the charity that you could pay with Bitcoins and the process is really easy, so you can do charity everywhere and everytime as long as you are connected with internet.

No, and it won't happen in the future. I wonder how the world would be when flat be disappear from this world. It would be chaos everywhere cuz not anyone knows about Bitcoin.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:42:17 PM

We have the charity that you could pay with Bitcoins and the process is really easy, so you can do charity everywhere and everytime as long as you are connected with internet.

No, and it won't happen in the future. I wonder how the world would be when flat be disappear from this world. It would be chaos everywhere cuz not anyone knows about Bitcoin.

Almost everyone know about bitcoin now, if you wanna help charity using fiat then it will be your choice but I think the best charity is bitcoin, as bitcoin grows and if the receiver will hold it for sometime then it will be a great help. If we are earning good money with bitcoin and living a good life only because of bitcoin then we should share some with those how are not having any facility of life. So I am happily ready to share my bitcoin if any charity accepts bitcoin, I am agree to donate.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:45:36 PM

I don't think any problem, why the charity wouldn't accept bitcoins since right now bitcoin is most popular cryptocurrency what can be easily exchanged to fiat. And bitcoin also good as a way of giving money for charity without showing your name and do that anonymously.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:02:38 PM

Yes. There are charities accepting Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. The Bcharity is one example. Bcharity takes charity giving to another level. As if acdcepting cryptocurrencies isnt enough, it ensures that monies raised from well meaning peopl ar wll utilized. A look at the Bcharity platform will convince you. With th Bcharity i can wilfully donat to charity as i am sure the funds will be well utilized
lekegami

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:37:52 AM

I think it will possible to use bitcoin for charity because that's why it will very easy to give some money for charity in bitcoin and  I think everyone will become a part of charity.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:46:53 PM

Why not. Its better to give than to recieve but for now i  dont have yet. But even you dont have btc you can help in any ways. Its  a big help for the charity that someone will give btc because of being volatile of it. The value of it increase as time goes by.
felixesteban

Activity: 294

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:07:03 AM

If I see the fundraiser as safe, I'il definitely do it. Some institutions, foundations now accept donations with crypto, which will increase even more so in the future. In this sense, the adoption and recognition of cryptos will facilitate.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:42:41 AM

EDITED:

If charities will accept bitcoin, I guess it would be easier for us to help them by means of this digital currency. It is actually a hassle for us to do it now since most of us aren't available personality. It would be easier to pay through bitcoin rather than doing it by means of other currencies.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:33:06 AM

EDITED:

For now there is no direct charity institutions that are known to accept Bitcoin but if there is then of course i will give.It is good to share our blessings to those less fortunate people but even if there is no Bitcoin charity or fiat will be obsolete then we could buy directly the things that they need like food, clothes and shelters then give it to them directly.
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:15:00 AM

I havent heard yet here in my country about a charity institutions accepting bitcoin donation.Maybe there is in other country.Well if that happens its normal already because everything is keep on developing and changing as day passed.Bitcoin as a donation to a charity sounds good coz it is more fast and more convenient.Then as what mostly people ask if what if fiat will totally disappear then my answer is even though its impossible that fiat will disappear then if thats happened maybe because the world embraces already the digital transactions things and maybe embraces the world of crypto.So it is better for us right coz we are already here and came first.Because if that case will really happen we know already what is in crypto world and how to deal with it.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 05:27:19 AM

For now there is no direct charity institutions that are known to accept Bitcoin but if there is then of course i will give.It is good to share our blessings to those less fortunate people but even if there is no Bitcoin charity or fiat will be obsolete then we could buy directly the things that they need like food, clothes and shelters then give it to them directly.

That's right. If you wanted to help then there would be other ways to help even if there is no institution yet that I know who accept cryptocurrencies. I hope that someday those famous charitable institutions would consider migrating their system to blockchain so that there would be transparency as there are some issues that the funds of the charitable institutions are use by the people holding it for their own personal use. If people can see where the funds go then there would be no arguments that would happen.

I would like to share that Ashton Kutcher donated Ripple to Ellen Degeneres in her show for her wildlife charity. Check this link https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/24/ashton-kutcher-gave-ellen-degeneres-ripples-xrp-for-charity.html

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:32:45 AM

I havent heard yet here in my country about a charity institutions accepting bitcoin donation.Maybe there is in other country.Well if that happens its normal already because everything is keep on developing and changing as day passed.Bitcoin as a donation to a charity sounds good coz it is more fast and more convenient.Then as what mostly people ask if what if fiat will totally disappear then my answer is even though its impossible that fiat will disappear then if thats happened maybe because the world embraces already the digital transactions things and maybe embraces the world of crypto.So it is better for us right coz we are already here and came first.Because if that case will really happen we know already what is in crypto world and how to deal with it.

same here . on our country , i didnt heard that charities are accepting bitcoins  and as what i know , charities are usually clasic which means they are not into high tech stuffs. they only wanted to be simple , thats why they only prefer the old way of recieving donations usually in the form of envelope and some are in can coin bank/piggy bank.

in some countries there maybe charities that accepts  bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies , which is also cool because we can see that crypto is now widely being adopted by the people and any other services not just online but also offline.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:34:27 AM

EDITED:

I never heard yet charities accepting bitcoins but if there is then i have some btc why not, theres no problem in sharing what you have even not btc anything you can offer will do ,btc is widely known now im sure in the near future charities would adapt crypto.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:53:35 AM

EDITED:

I'm already doing some charity so I know I will do those things if it is on crypto. Whenever I see a charity organization that is very passionate on helping others and they ask for some donations, I always give my spare cash to them.
embargo

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:57:52 AM

Charity can exist in any form. Everything that has a price should be accepted: classical money, assets, crypto-currencies. Another question is that charity in the crypto currency is not yet developed and is not popular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: