Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:04:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Charity Accepting Bitcoins?  (Read 2093 times)
Godexists

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:54:52 AM

For me i dont see issues for charity accepting bitcoins.there is no wrong helping others. as long as they accept it.helping is a good deed.and bitcoin also can exchange to currency so i guess its big help to a charity.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedabucol

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:18:11 AM

Well charity will accept anything as long as is good for them, all acceptable. I believed that in every blessings you receive, it means you did good to others.
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:31:29 PM

Charity can exist in any form. Everything that has a price should be accepted: classical money, assets, crypto-currencies. Another question is that charity in the crypto currency is not yet developed and is not popular.

You're right about the popularity of charity in the crypto world. Here are many people who can create this organization. But the main problem is about the popularity. You need to create a new site or post it every day in social media, to have any benefit from for it.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:49:11 PM

If there is a charity accepting bitcoins do you prefer to give some of yours Huh

Me: I will if there is, but for now I don't have yet. Wink

EDITED:

Yeah it a hassle for now.

Another question: But what if there is fiat will be disappear in the future and crypto will conquered the world and all payment transactions will be on blockchain system?
So is this applicable right?

Well if I have enough bitcoin I would love to share some I don't it will hurt me that much and its always been my passion to share to people specially those who are truly in need.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:22:35 PM

If there is a charity accepting bitcoins do you prefer to give some of yours Huh

EDITED:

Another question: But what if there is fiat will be disappear in the future and crypto will conquered the world and all payment transactions will be on blockchain system?

If i have enough money or bitcoin i would like to give some of mine. If fiat will disappear in the future and crypto will conquered the world simply blockchain will be used as payment transactions, but i think it will take long before it happens.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:26:36 PM

Many, many charities accept bitcoin . Including many of the largest charities in the world.

Here is a list.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758674.0

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:09:49 PM

EDITED:

If charity is already accepting bitcoin as a donation maybe i could give them some of my bitcoins as a gratitude for people who needed help. If fiat will disappear and cryptocurrencies will conquered the world, definitely all payment transaction will be on blockchain system.
etron

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:20:08 PM

I am happy in charity but for now I still can not because so much economic pressure that I have to do. and if kriptocurency controls the world, we can not refuse because this is a technological advance that we can not deny.
dante golo

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:52:23 PM

If a country starts to accept the existence of bitcoin officially it is very likely that charity using bitcoin can happen anytime so that with this kind of activity bitcoin can become more developed and exchange rate in the future can increasingly soar with the increasing of enthusiasts.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:02:28 AM

EDITED:

You know what if it happened our world will become better...  Why because it would be very easy for us to havea donation in charity...  Maybe soon it will happen and if there a charity who accepts bitcoin...  I will probably gave also if I have because it is much good to share than recieved... Especially if your donation will be given to those who truly needed...  It will not be go in vain...

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
EveryoneMATTERS

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:10:37 AM

EDITED:

IMHO

I really love what Satoshi forest was doing in the early days, they are a good cause if still around.
https://seansoutpost.wordpress.com/satoshi-forest/

I used to do alot of free trivia on just dice and nitrogen esports, read the chat, someone might be having a bad day, cheer them up, thanks again Deb and Doug for the Christmas present I cried tears of joy for the first time in quite some time. Love you guys and LIKASHING YOU NUT LOL

although I got hacked and lost all of my fathers btc from being on those sites because I was ignorant I learned a lesson.  Kudos to that hacker for his social engineering, but you made my Dad quite pissed at me for some time Sad thinking I did it for a bit.
He forgave me, I forgive you. Try not to be such a suck next time! teach with positive reinforcement not negative or dogs tend to bite back  Grin
MiXxe

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:31:22 AM

For me i dont see issues for charity accepting bitcoins.there is no wrong helping others. as long as they accept it.helping is a good deed.and bitcoin also can exchange to currency so i guess its big help to a charity.

For me you're right. We must not judge those charities that accept bitcoin. However, it is important to know if the it comes to the right beneficiaries. As we donate to charities, we have to assure that everything comes to those who are in need and not to the people who have interest in bitcoins. We always have to be careful to donate to a well trusted charity.

fianaindriati

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:32:44 AM

If any charitable activity that receives bitcoin would be better if compared only receive fiat or other useful items. With the existence of bitcoin it will be more options for each person to give a charity and certainly will be easier to do in terms of transactions. If it wants to be applied, then you think bitcoin should be legal in many countries, so bitcoin can be acknowledged and allowed to be accepted in charity.

I agree with this, using bitcoin as a charity activity, then we are what we produce from bitcoin and given to others. because charity is a very positive activity so it is very useful for others.
Rrtt

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:17:04 AM

EDITED:

Bitcoin is a new concept that it takes some time to become widely accepted, if there are already charities will accept btc then i have some, why not.. theres no problem sharing of what you have, its possible due to Its popularity.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:52:14 AM

EDITED:

I haven't heard of that before but I guess that's a good idea. Some charities might also gain a goodbprofit if ever they plan to hodl some donations and it's actually an advantage for the. I believe that people should have bitcoin as a mode of payment because it is easier and more convenient.
caseback

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:50:01 AM

For me if theres a charity who accepts bitcoin why not? I should give some of my blessings too theres nothing to worry as long as i have bitcoins but sadly i have nothing for today but maybe in time i can give some to those needy charity.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:49:18 AM

EDITED:

I think if government regulating cryptocurrency, I am believe crypto accepted on charity. Its very applicable because cryptocurrency have a value and in some country cryptocurrency can be used like currency
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:53:01 AM

Bitcoin itself is designed to provide investment opportunities for those who prefer to invest in the digital environment, and it does not have deceptive or fraudulent nature as a human tool they invest
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:15:30 AM

Yes ofcourse because bitcoin is a digital money that can buy anything . But if i have some bitcoins i prefer to donate a little for my part , cause i need to prepare for my future.

Before fiat is disappeared in the future , we need to upgrade all the non-civilized countries because  blockchain can be use using Online or Internet connection. Lets see what happen, many things can change .

spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:57:40 AM

I've hward of charitable organizations that actually accepts crypto currency as donations. I mean if someone offered it to me i would definitely accept it. I don't think they will deny a crypto currency donation sincenthey could reinvest it and make it grow more right? But if you're in doubt you could ask them, or just convert it to fiat and wire transfer it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: