Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:04:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Charity Accepting Bitcoins?  (Read 2091 times)
Mateo123

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:57:18 AM

If there is a charity accepting bitcoins do you prefer to give some of yours Huh

Me: I will if there is, but for now I don't have yet. Wink

EDITED:[/b

Yeah it a hassle for now.

Another question: But what if there is fiat will be disappear in the future and crypto will conquered the world and all payment transactions will be on blockchain system?
So is this applicable right?

We all knew bitcoin is widely popular now,so for me its possible that someday some charities would accept btc if that happens then i have btc of course i will, knowing the fact the future usability of it then its good to share of what you have.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:37:31 AM

Yes ofcourse because bitcoin is a digital money that can buy anything . But if i have some bitcoins i prefer to donate a little for my part , cause i need to prepare for my future.

Before fiat is disappeared in the future , we need to upgrade all the non-civilized countries because  blockchain can be use using Online or Internet connection. Lets see what happen, many things can change .

Right but the money earned using Bitcoin can also be used to support charity organization or found one of your own. When you achieve a certain level of financial freedom, you find some reasons to stay active and contribute to the society.

Bitcoin has made it easy to transfer funds internationally and one can easily do not to charity organizations like the funding program for migrants in Germany or in Turkey.

stimliall

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:07:03 PM

Future donations of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will be the main way of charitable donations!
The charity announces the wallet address, and the donor can clearly see the flow of funds!
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:17:05 AM

It's heart warming to hear about charity for a good cause that help other people who are in need but i have read some articles before about some charity who misused the funds donated by people. I just hope too that we should be careful in donating even our bitcoin for there might be scammers around who uses the word "charity".

alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:22:13 AM

If there is a charity accepting bitcoins do you prefer to give some of yours Huh

EDITED:

Another question: But what if there is fiat will be disappear in the future and crypto will conquered the world and all payment transactions will be on blockchain system?

Will in that kind of situation,if im also fully blessed and even have an asset of 10btc in my wallet or any kind of altcoins that can make me rich, then i give some of my blessing into a charity  by donating some of my crypto asset into them,especialy to those institution of the handicapped and the street children,because i believe that we have a social responsibilty to our co humanity and entire race.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:12:38 AM

EDITED:

I think if government regulating cryptocurrency, I am believe crypto accepted on charity. Its very applicable because cryptocurrency have a value and in some country cryptocurrency can be used like currency
Charity must be in the pipeline of every government. Now the question here is whether it can be in form of bitcoin or not. So the answer is, yeah definitely it can be in form of bitcoin. This doesn’t mean that bitcoin is being used in underworld so you start hating it and considering it non valid for charity purpose. No, anyone who wants to donate even in bitcoin, it would be accepted.
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:19:44 PM

I think that it is absolutely OK. It is about charity, not about fiat/crypto question, their aim is just to collect as many money as they can so why not?

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
maraclariss14

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:51:28 PM

It will be a good thing that some charities are accepting bitcoin as their source of funds, it will be economically convenience for them.
freakcoins

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:56:25 AM

It think its better that the charity will accept bitcoins because as we know lots of our mates usually uses bitcoins and they want directly donate it to the charities accounts,.hopefully some of our charities will uses crypto also for easier cause.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:27:15 AM

It will be a good thing that some charities are accepting bitcoin as their source of funds, it will be economically convenience for them.

For charities, donations in bitcoins are a very good way to increase their income. I think they should allow deposits in other currencies than bitcoins. It would increase the possibilities for people who want to make donations in cryptocurrencies.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:16:09 AM

yes ,charity accepts bitcoin but it only happens in some countries that accept bitcoin, some other countries that forbid bitcoin I think they will not accept bitcoin because it's not legal.
inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:43:21 AM

EDITED:

Since it is charity it should not be picky on what is being given to them as long as the goal is to help. And bitcoin is surely a big help to anyone.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:54:39 AM

EDITED:

well its good thing that bitcoin could be use in many cases especially for charity. Cryptocurrency will become better and will be accepted by many people and all of our transaction could be digital. There is altcoins even use for charity purpose, its aidcoins.

missmaria

Activity: 137
Merit: 12

Semux

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:24:22 PM

I don't see anything special, good or bad in this phenomena... I want to believe that they are just doing their best to raise more money for charity...

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:28:18 PM

EDITED:

Since it is charity it should not be picky on what is being given to them as long as the goal is to help. And bitcoin is surely a big help to anyone.
In my opinion. Charity from the heart, the delivery of anything is okay. As long as it helps the community to do something for the meaning. And the bitcoin perspective is definitely a great help to anyone, that's completely realistic. I like your point.

manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:51:21 PM

it seems that there are so many platforms that accept payments using bitcoin, if so then bitcoin can be very expensive and bitcoin can have a very high demand.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
trymebabies

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:54:16 PM

nice treads well hope charity learn about bitcoin so they know that rich people are coming from bitcoin i guess a lot of player of bitcoin will easily donated using bitcoin
onlygodknowsx

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:08:07 PM

Looking forward for that matter , i'm glad if that happen cos the way charity accept the bitcoin it will make easier to donate and we sure that charity will get multiple donate from riches people using bitcoin
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:49:20 PM

There are actually people here in crypto world who would love to donate something to charities, it's just that they don't want hassle that would consume their time.bi think it is easier for them to donate through bitcoin access.
basically bitcoin users do not want to have trouble doing things, so in charitable activities, who received the bitcoin I strongly agree. because this is a very positive thing in our lives. because we have to help each other in sharing with each other. so charity is a good thing for bitcoin users. because they can contribute the results of their efforts.

Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:06:26 PM

I think the crypto is not so advanced as to conquer the world. This will not happen for many long years. European countries in the first place will be against it.

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: