Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:19:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  
Author Topic: Charity Accepting Bitcoins?  (Read 2091 times)
Yuwodolaxu

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:25:22 AM

Well charity will accept anything as long as is good for them ..  anything that is... Related to money and ..all is acceptable ...so I don't think that... There won't be any which will... Deny !
Also .. even you can donate on the Bitcoins forum .. it's as same as.. any charity thing.

This is true. Charities are runned by money therefore as long as there is money that is involved the charities will continue to work. It is like the gas of the engine, which is rhe engine iathe charity itself and the gas is the money. If tjis is the case th isge of bitcoin will probably be famous because it is mot only for profit seeking but at the same time it is for charitable works. Bitcoin can really helps us in every way.

charity giving is not limited to fiat, so no one opposes it, but for some institutions there is a problem because the accountability of donor identity is not transparent, but in some cases this is not very important.

Many good things have been done by bitcoin, and even I believe bitcoin is also involved in the presidential electoral process which aims to raise funds for certain candidate pairs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:30:43 AM

If there is a charity accepting bitcoins do you prefer to give some of yours Huh

Me: I will if there is, but for now I don't have yet. Wink

EDITED:

Yeah it a hassle for now.

Another question: But what if there is fiat will be disappear in the future and crypto will conquered the world and all payment transactions will be on blockchain system?
So is this applicable right?

What a stupid editing shit.you gave people no option and yet you are asking if that’s applicable?I really hate fool human mwhos not using their mind before putting their comments or means.

To answer your stupidity,NO i will neve give them Bitcoin or even Fiats instead I’ll give them stuffs they need so they will enjoy them and not to be politicized
Joshgod

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:44:51 AM

I really can if I have. But talking About charity, they take pretty much anything good for them so I think bitcoin can be accepted.
Dhanems

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:57:59 AM

Posible, because bitcoins is already used of many county,you may convert to fiat,dollars or other currency!Bitcoin is the monther of all cryptocurrency:)
So,no problem if charity accepted Bitcoin.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:04:14 PM

Something I try to do is donate to software developers when they produce quality code for free. For example I have been playing around with HAM radio this month and want to reward the maker of "CHIRP". Chirp is software for programming radios that makes the task far easier. Anyway, I checked and found their BTC donations. It is surprising how many developers take bitcoin donations if you just look around on their site. For example:

https://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/Download

So show some love to your favorite freeware developers! I give if it's fee, open source, and runs on Linux. Oh, and it does something of value. 

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 04:09:04 PM

I do not see a need for blockchain transactions replacing fiat payment systems. A blend of the two will be the best as 8t stands now. Using only fiat has some negative side so is only Crypto.

Cliparts

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:53:14 PM

If charity accepts bitcoin then the bitcoin will be more popular. Charity organizations will have more help from the pre-digital investors or bitcoin owners.
You are right it will be good because if a person will have no money to share with charity they will be able to share their bitcoin for now it is good for popularity of bitcoin because it will make it high in demand as well, it needs our support and our investment so let’s invest our money as it can make our future bright, for me it will be great news if I will hear about it,
MyCoin8

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:59:38 PM

Giving financial assistance for charity is a very good thing everyone should imbibe. Even if it means using Bitcoin, it is fine as long as they can manage Bitcoin related activities.
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:46:00 PM

it can be worth the trouble if the transaction payment is very low in terms of how we use it to deliver money by becoming a traditional way. I'm one of the more concerned about a transfer rate though and if the leadership is allowed to hold the bitcoins or if the ones giving it insist it will be released immediately upon receipt.
Utitinonire

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:02:11 AM

I were to help, I prefer not to expose it, better keep it and feel the appreciation or depreciation, in silence, from the people around. It's good to help without expecting something in return. Speaking of charity, it all depends if that said charity accepts Bitcoin, since there's a restriction of its  features, however if it would then I need to make sure that it will be given to the one who mostly needed it, and to trusted people.
Finatu

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:39:17 AM

If charity accepts bitcoin then the bitcoin will be more popular. Charity organizations will have more help from the pre-digital investors or bitcoin owners.
I think it doesn't matter that the bitcon owner donates to a charity using the bitcoin he owns. If a charity cannot receive bitcoin directly, you can use a payment gateway that will turn your assistance from bitcoin into fiat currency at an agreed exchange rate. So help for charity institutions is already in fiat currency.
GinXenPhengz

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:22:26 AM

I will make sure that it goes to those in need. I will help  them and give them a good life. But I do not have a btc now because I also used it for my family.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:14:45 AM

If there is a charity accepting bitcoins do you prefer to give some of yours Huh

EDITED:

Another question: But what if there is fiat will be disappear in the future and crypto will conquered the world and all payment transactions will be on blockchain system?

If there will be something like this then I think that would be nice, being able to give and help with just a click, I think many people would be very much happier if they would be able to help in a much more convenient way, and if cryptocurrency is a good, then its gonna be a great help.

yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:32:45 PM

yes I think it's not a problem doing charity using bitcoin. bitcoin will benefit those who receive it. the important thing is that the party that accepts bitcoin understands bitcoin. so they can sell their bitcoin when they need money.
real happiness is when we can share with others and make them smile. charity will make our wealth a blessing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1517
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:13:13 PM

Until now fiat has not been replaced by crypto, and charity can still be done using bitcoin and cryptocurrency. A few months ago my country experienced a major natural disaster. The earthquake and tsunami that claimed many lives. Charitable activities are carried out and even accept bitcoin as payment for charity.

CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 03:30:06 PM

yes I think that's a good idea. because when we do charity use bitcoin. the person who received the bitcoin can try to hold the bitcoin and sell it at a high price. of course this can provide greater benefits. I once read an article that in America there are already orphanages that accept bitcoin. as a tool for charity. charity can be done with anything. as long as we give it is a useful object.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:32:39 PM

EDITED:

I never heard that there is a charity that accepting bitcoin. Then, if ever there is for sure no reason for me to give in that charity.
But the reality is we don't have. To your next question if ever fiat will be gone in the future what will happen? Many people here predict that digital currency will become the world currency, well, I think its too early to discuss that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  

Jump to: