Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:53:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the common challenges for bitcoin user?  (Read 2035 times)
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:41:29 AM

As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
1.what challenges are facing bitcoin?
2. how we can prevent it?
3. how we should face those challenges?

Bitcoin run for almost a decade, if I not mistaken, bitcoin run for more than a 10 years in this industry. And for these long years, what I have been noticing is the vulnerability on its value, which seems to be ordinart or turns out to be usual for us who have gone a long time with it. It is amazing how people tend to stay on it, which takes a brave heart and patient for its rise again. Therefore, waiting is a must in it. Eliminating overthinking and of course, waiting for the right timing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paul karet

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:08:47 AM

As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
be patient to pay attention to the rise in bitcoin prices that currently exceed $ 9000, this is very influential for bitcoin users to save coins.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:15:53 AM

we should know.

Bitcoin run for almost a decade, if I not mistaken, bitcoin run for more than a 10 years in this industry. And for these long years, what I have been noticing is the vulnerability on its value, which seems to be ordinart or turns out to be usual for us who have gone a long time with it. It is amazing how people tend to stay on it, which takes a brave heart and patient for its rise again. Therefore, waiting is a must in it. Eliminating overthinking and of course, waiting for the right timing.
The only challenge in bitcoin is that how the user stay strong to handle their coins in the time that the price is dumping, and how they survive without using bitcoin and find another job just to never use bitcoin. Even we are thinking and believing that bitcoin price will rise just wait, we cannot end up on holding that far especially if you do not have anything to use for emergency. We have to get another source of income to overcome this kind of challenge.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 03:48:41 AM

Well definitely there is no problem with bitcoin right now since it has being improved and many are also contributing to the betterment of the system. Just like the new add merit system. I do believe that this system could help maintain a healthy environment for the system. Aside from that bitcoin has already establish so there is no question about its technicalities and it is already being proven through years. Though there are other crypto that might get security compromise but it will never happen to bitcoin. However, challenges are always there for bitcoin. I do not know if bitcoin could be evolved or merge into a new currency that might be accepted to all the countries around the world as a form of payment or any transactions that bitcoin could be used.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:54:45 AM

we should know.
In my personal opinion, the challenges bitcoin is facing are security and instability. The current level of security of many wallets is not good when too many hackers to invade to rob the money of investors.
For instability, the whales can take advantage of the opportunity to take advantage of bitcoin. making traders were trapped and they will pay dearly for the greed to see the market go up.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:09:30 AM

we should know.

Base on our experience, one of the challenges that I considered thru facing in bitcoin is having it's highly volatility which makes a continuously serving a ups and down fluctuations. As for the past couple of months we do experienced a long run downfall of of it's value that made most people nervous and panic. As of now no one can actually knows how to prevent to come this kind of scenarios and as a true believer and supporter of bitcoin is only things that we need to do in case we experiencing that again, we need to be calm and relax our self because we need to keep to our mind that it is just only a part of fluctuations and it can be fixed again we just need to patiently wait because it is sure that the right track will come again and the bull run will exist. Don't loose hope and patiently wait that will be our weapon to conquer this difficulties and soon we can reach our success.
CyM99

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:29:14 AM

The common challenge for all bitcoin users is: the tremendous amplitude of bitcoin volatility is unstable. The government does not recognize bitcoin and other types of digital money as a means of payment and therefore, all Bitcoin payments in the economy are presumed to violate the law and may be subject to criminal proceedings. The electronic money market is degraded as multi-level.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:54:39 AM

we should know.

I think the biggest challenge bitcoin is regulation from government. Many bitcoin adopter can not spend bitcoin for daily use because in many country, bitcoin prohibit as payment. Government regulation is important role if we want bitcoin known by people more widely
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:49:01 PM

cryptocurrency can not be separated from the innovation and advancement of digital technology that can not be dammed and increasingly affect the lives of modern humans. The rate of technology is not only visible from the activity of surfing the internet with Google applications for example. Moreover, digital technology also touches on the underlying aspect without reduction to call it the only essential need of modern society in everyday life, money as a medium of exchange. The money that is generally applicable in the world today is the physical money that has been known since the first after the barter. But apparently, in this dynamic modern world, in addition to physical money such as dollars, dollars, dinars, riyals, yen, or yuan there is also money in a virtual form called cryptocurrency or digital money. Cool
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:16:28 PM

we should know.

In my opinion, there are many challenges that we as users of bitcoin and for me it's accessebility
In the exchange merchants and the rising transaction cost. FUD and negative news from the media outlets causing the price value to fluctuate are common challenges that affect bitcoin.  And how to react on shch challenges,  i would say let us ignore it and just don't give too much importance.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:23:04 PM

BTC users face the BTC on price, which will be the top risk at present. We can not anticipate the price fluctuation of BTC, if we can not predict the price may be a bad thing when joining the BTC, our capital can take at any time. because prices go down.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 10:38:12 PM

I think, The most biggest challenge is when we do trading in Bitcoin and you can make the right decision about Bitcoin. When we can know it, Then we can take a proper decision.
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:49:53 PM

There are two major challenges in the MOF, namely the volatility of the BTC. As such, BTC holders are at risk when BTC prices fall. The second is always careful with the hackers. They will take over our account at any time if we are not alert.
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:06:25 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 06:20:25 PM by cryptocue

Challenge not to learn the things right,we could overcome this by having our own mentors to guide us in the right path.We should be okay because if not you wont be able to improve yourself because learning cryptocurrencies indeed is a hard task because we need to learn the basics first,then after we know something about it,its going to be much easier for us to locate you.

Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:10:14 PM

we should know.
In my personal opinion, the challenges bitcoin is facing are security and instability. The current level of security of many wallets is not good when too many hackers to invade to rob the money of investors.
For instability, the whales can take advantage of the opportunity to take advantage of bitcoin. making traders were trapped and they will pay dearly for the greed to see the market go up.
The challenge that I saw that bitcoin facing was its volatility or being unstable. Many users especially newbie doesnt understand it. Also when it comes to its usage, because still bitcoin cant be used as a rule of payment. Government doesnt allow it and in some country it was already banned.
cordlesslake

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:25:05 PM

The main challenges of a bitcoin user are: price fluctuations, risk of violation of the wallet and exchange problems.
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:30:20 PM

The government's attitude towards BTC is the biggest challenge for BTC users!

If the BTC is banned by the government and BTC is banned, BTC users can't trade, BTC can only be locked in the wallet!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:36:22 PM

As bitcoin holder, for me,the most challenging one is the frequent dump of price but eversince I involved in bitcoin I already know how to handle this situation since bitcoin is volatile.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
Jamescur

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:36:56 PM

Hackers are the biggest challenge for BTC beginners!

When an exchange is attacked, I will check my property and sell my digital encrypted currency! Then withdraw the money! I would panic!

cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:39:57 PM

we should know.

The common challenges for bitcoin user for me is when you are waiting for your profit or salary because it takes a long time to get it. Other said that the most challenges is the frequent dump of price here because the price of bitcoin is unpredictable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: