Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:24:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the common challenges for bitcoin user?  (Read 2035 times)
alex lionel

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:05:15 AM

I think guessing about the price,i think many investor had experience it,and im sure that we can avoid it by researching about reading the graph,it might be helful.as of now the price of bitcoin was quickly moving.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jones stone2505

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:05:40 AM

The biggest problem is the constant change in cost. And a sharp drop and the same sharp rise up. This is an excuse for panicking many people. To combat this problem, it is necessary to strengthen capitalization
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:15:15 AM

I still don't buy into the idea of others that the volatility of Bitcoin as a challenge. It is within this same volatility that the price gain heights on the coin graph for investors and holders to make profits.
Talking about the challenge, i think we should consider how the world outside bitcoin will come into terms with the whole concept of Bitcoin and how to remove FUD in the people.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:29:10 AM

I think the biggest and biggest challenge of bitcoin is from the total supply and development of where bitcoin can be used for payment methods, just imagine the limited supply of bitcoin makes the price extremely unstable and horrible.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:00:26 PM

FUD and the rush to sell Bitcoins is one of the challenges besetting the current bitcoin community. Because it’s one of the main reasons why the value of Bitcoins keeps on going down almost all the time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
22brandi22

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:03:07 PM

I think the biggest challenge is being prone to orchestrated attacks.. There is really nothing that can prevent this.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:11:15 PM

The main problems with bitcoin is that its hard to understand for most people, need to have cyber security knowledge to transact it and its prone to orchestrated attacks.

The common challenges with bitcoin are the value of cryptocurrency is not stable, it fluctuates  either too high or too low. We have to be brave enough not to panic when the price is dumping.
Also, it is not easy to secure the money you earn from bitcoin. Like what happened to my two friends when they are about to transact their savings in bitcoin but its already  gone. Their savings went for nothing.

fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:30:26 PM

The biggest challenge we can see is the risk of investing in bitcoins in markets, prices. And many people do not know the legal regulations for this currency, not strict control so the bitcoin is quite complicated in the market so it may be related to criminalization.
ward_38coin

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:39:01 PM

I think the biggest problem is actually understanding bitcoin as a whole and the crypto world.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:47:17 PM

As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
1.what challenges are facing bitcoin?
2. how we can prevent it?
3. how we should face those challenges?
The common nuisances bitcoin users, investors abd the likes often experience are the ones that are affiliated with bitcoin's instability when we talk about its value. The uncontrollable abd rapid ups and downs to bitcoin's price has made a lot of investors quit because of the amount of losses they ghave received. Although there is no possible way as if now to atleast alleviate the high volatility of bitcoin, there are ways which we could exercise in order to minimize the damages it can inflict on our investments.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:59:42 PM

For me I think the major challenge is the volatility.  I mean people are afraid of losing their capitals due to dips BItcoin experience rapidly without warning. Just imagine a drip from 20k to 6k in matter of months. If this can be reduced I think BItcoin will be a major player when it comes to currencies and asset

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:13:26 PM

The biggest challenge for Bitcoin User is Bitcoin Price. We are afraid of investing in Bitcoin. If there is no price down of Bitcoin, due to which there will be no damage to us. Because Bitcoin's prices are up and down all the time. This is the main challenge every bitcoin user faces.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
popoyuyun

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:32:49 PM

The challenge for bitcoin users is that the price is unpredictable and can go down anytime. That's probably one of the challenges you have to face. And many more because many risks for bitcoin users.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:33:03 AM

Bitcoin has become a popular digital currency all over the world, but bitcoin is facing many challenges:
_ Lack of community understanding.
_ Payment issues.
_ Issues of acceptance.
Briella18

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:52:54 AM

The common challenge for bitcoin users should be that Bitcoin will easily receive market influence, price volatility will be particularly large, and it will be difficult to predict future developments
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:36:52 AM

The common challenges for Bitcoin users are too many you have to be patience all the time and there is not fix rate or income in Bitcoin as long as you know what to do with your coins. When the time is right and when you see that in the exchange site your coins has a price sell it. And the most challenging part is when you do trading because you have to learn the right strategy and you must updated in the pricing of your coins when it gets high and low. You can't predict the price of your coins.
mardid 85

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:38:59 AM

I think instability is the major challenge here, because you can just wake up one morning to find out that your 100 BTC has fallen down to 10 BTC, when you must have made plans for it.
Casey7

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:41:12 AM

As a bitcoin holder, the most challenging for me is the volatility of prices especially in dumping season since i still consider as newbie in this crypto world. But as time goes by, i am also aware that there are more challenges for me that will arise and bigger that what i think it is right now. Like how to secure my investment since hackers are all over right now. Day by day my worries got deeper.

I agree that volatility is one of the biggest challenges that Bitcoin has been facing right now. I think there are no effective ways to stop this. The Bitcoin market will always be volatile because the buys and sells of Bitcoin all over the world are changing every once in a while. The prices therefore are also very shaky. It cannot stop stagnant for even a short while.
Volatile is the biggest challenge and its the best challenge to make high profit. Without volatile, bitcoin is nothing.
Who will invest in bitcoin if the market flat? Nobody. Who will trade bitcoin if no volatile? Nobody too. So we have to keep the volatile of bitcoin very well.
jeldzrey16

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:45:13 AM

The challenges for bitcoin user is that every trabsaction we have made. Aside from being risky, the gas fee of transaction could drain your balances. Yet we cant prevent it, we just need to accept it.

▀▀ ▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀▀ ITSMYNE▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:03:37 AM

As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
1.what challenges are facing bitcoin?
2. how we can prevent it?
3. how we should face those challenges?
The common challenges a lot of bitcoin investors experience is the fact that bitcoin is highly unstable therefore endangering their investments in a possible failure especially for those investors that pumped lesser amounts of money than those that bought more cryptocurrencies. There is no possible way to prevent this from happening but keeping a good mindset and a positive spirit on investing with bitcoin helps vastly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: