Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:29:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the common challenges for bitcoin user?  (Read 2031 times)
007 SHIELD 007 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:56:04 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 11:06:15 AM by 007 SHIELD 007

As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
1.what challenges are facing bitcoin?
2. how we can prevent it?
3. how we should face those challenges?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:12:26 AM

the only challenge that i can think of which really matters is adoption. and that is not something you can fix, it is something that is fixed on its own with time.
as time goes by more people find out about bitcoin and more of them start using it. some are merchants and some are users and they all make the ecosystem grow.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:16:33 AM

1. Since crypto is a challenge to government fiat currency, not being squashed and stamped out by government regulation and FUD will be a huge challenge. Until governments can control it completely, they will claim that it serves no purpose, is only for terrorists to wash their money, etc. Since Bitcoin is the most popular crypto, it will take the brunt of the attack.
2. By educating people and/or electing people who know better.
3. See above. Also, older people tend to be more distrustful of crypto and young people tend to embrace it more because they understand it. I think a healthy distrust of government and an understanding of the technology are the keys to mass acceptance for Bitcoin.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Haley craft

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:17:17 AM

I think national policy is the biggest challenge for bitcoin.
The second is the emergence of quantum computers, which in the future may be able to crack bitcoin's private keys.

perfryan

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:23:49 AM

As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.

The challenges of facing bitcoin Is have a potential
For theft it exist that make bitcoin virtually is impossible to steal
But require significantly more effort on the part of users
And with online bitcoin wallets there some chance
That the currency could be stolen and its happened.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:42:41 AM

Some of the challenges that a person must overcome is facing the truth that bitcoin's price will never stay the same and will definitely rise and fall from time to time. Another is that bitcoin can be earned easily but not considered "sure money". It is not preventable and the only way to face those challenges is to just research more about bitcoin to gain knowledge and accept the reality that they are risking their money in bitcoin

CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:48:50 AM

we should know.

The biggest challenge nowadays doesn't come from Bitcoin itself, but rather from the outside (external source). Bitcoin has been used widely by people all around the world. The ease of use is already far better than years ago. The confirmation time is much faster since Segwit take effect. The transaction fee is back to very very cheap like it used to, ranging in the cents USD. The only problem is the government. Most government, especially in third world country, still not allowing their citizen to use Bitcoin as a means of payment.

How do we face it? By continously education people in power about Bitcoin, advocating it, lobbying them and of course by continue using it.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:49:37 AM

we should know.

The biggest challenge for bitcoin holders is the frequent drop in value. If this continues probably many people will panic and dump their bitcoins and settle for a much better cryptocurrency. This is one of the biggest threat in the market. The only way for us to help bitcoin is to keep promoting bitcoins and to fight fake news which demoralize bitcoin holders especially newbies.
eduvacation.net

Activity: 96

Nice Trip With Us

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 11:50:07 AM

The most important challenge faced by bitcoin users is the bitcoin price fluctuation that is so active every time that they must have the skills to read the charts if investing in the short-term. As for other challenges is the rise of negative news about bitcoin and bitcoin users should have confidence that bitcoin can survive from FUD news that is likely to affect the movement of bitcoin prices in the market. I also learned from friends who have long experience in this crypto and the key to facing the challenge is to be patient and wait for the right time to benefit from the investment we do on bitcoin.

❍ Treon ❍
▐ Utilities payments made  simple ▌
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ████
Ptrck

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:50:39 AM

Being an active user of bitcoin has significant benefits and minimal struggles too. Maintaining the appropriate way of doing the business in every aspects is like a trial-and-error if you don't know what you are doing for. So in return, it might shut off your access to continue.

siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:54:45 AM

we should know.
the biggest challenge when we are tranding bitcoin, where we have to monitor how bitcoin price movements, and must have the right decision when we buy or sell, except for those who want to invest, so keep the bitcoin there

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:20:22 PM

we should know.
The biggest challenge that Bitcoin will be facing is the regulation of governments and those who spread FUDs. How to prevent it? no one can prevent it, because there are countries that don't want to about Bitcoin being a method of payment or make it legal currency. Another challenge is the volatility, as long as Bitcoin price are not stable, there will be only few businesses and services that will want to accept it as a payment. How we should we face those challenges? I don't think that Bitcoin will become a currency that is being widely used for buying goods (for now) because people will always think of Bitcoin as an investment instead of using it as a medium of payment and we have to accept that.
boybitcoin

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:33:16 PM

Well for me.. I see some other countries dont accept what bitcoin is, they need to take a look beyond crypto/digital currency in a future how they can help thier economy, and we can faced it by trying to encourage those people who didnt understand it or try to motivate them

jeldzrey16

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:36:17 PM

I can say "Patience" and "Time management" is the most challenging in bitcoin.You cant prevent them, you need to endure them. Why? If we have a lack of patience, you couldnt survive earning profit from BTC, and also without time management, it is hard to earn bitcoin, when, where, and how.

▀▀ ▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀▀ ITSMYNE▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀
tonysitaly

Activity: 228

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:40:32 PM

I also think the biggest challenge in bitcoin is the application. The good news is that in recent years, digital money is being known by more and more people. Our community is expanding every day. The bad news is that most governments are skeptical or even opposed to the special currency. This is well understood, because bitcoin will snatch the control of the government and other departments.

Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:54:01 PM

There are many challenges that we can encounter herein bitcoin world  like, how to be become more effective bitcoin user and how to perform our task smoothly.  As we can see there a lot of new policy in the forum like merit system, that we must to face it, because we are a member of this  forum, and for easy to adopt what really happened we need to accept whatever happened.

Challenges is always present in our daily life so be patient if we can encounter any challenges here in crypto world.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:01:33 PM

The thing I worry most about is that governments would impose stricter regulations on crypto in general.
This could range from higher taxes on profits made or even the outright banning of certain forms of cryptocurrency.

I doubt that it would take too long before the EU comes with more regulations, I really hope they'll make them as permissive as possible.

Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:14:36 PM

The common challenges I face as a bitcoin investor is tge stereotyping of people towards me. They think that because it came from the internet, I'm already an online scammer. They think that because bitcoin's value is unstable, it wouldn't have a future. Apart from this however, the things that makes me scratch my head the most is bitcoin's unstable value. It makes it hard for me to pick a time for me to reap what I earned.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:15:12 PM

I think national policy is the biggest challenge for bitcoin.
The second is the emergence of quantum computers, which in the future may be able to crack bitcoin's private keys.
youve got it right mate,the national policy is killing us now until this issue been cleared and provided by action.this will always push down crypto,since the governments wont let bitcoin of crypto holders get away without paying taxes,and the quantum computers that is a big threat to this community,as now many hacking issues been solved by more platforms and sites still more and more will come to make worst if this wont make solutions
genology

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:17:17 PM

First is that it is risky to go into. At times, it goes down but sometimes it bounces back. None of us know what will happen in this cryptocurrency and I think that is the biggest challenge every btc user faces.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: