Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:25:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the common challenges for bitcoin user?  (Read 2035 times)
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:31:01 AM

First is that it is risky to go into. At times, it goes down but sometimes it bounces back. None of us know what will happen in this cryptocurrency and I think that is the biggest challenge every btc user faces.
Invesment in bitcoin have risk cause the value is unstable this is the challenge facing of bitcoin cause we don't know when it up or down. But all investors are positive thinker that bitcoin will rise and give high profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:45:25 AM

As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
1.what challenges are facing bitcoin?
2. how we can prevent it?
3. how we should face those challenges?

I think, the biggest challenge oc cryptocurrency is the government, yes cryptocurrencies are a great help to people, for it brings convinience and great advantages for us people. Now if the government say that cryptocurrencies should be banned then we got nothing to do but to ban it, hopefully the government would see the great advantage that cryptocurrency brings.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
klim75

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:51:18 AM

I think the biggest challenge is the legalize cryptocurrency isn't solved yet. The second is hacking of wallets. Besides, it's volatility.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:05:14 AM

In general, users are very complaining about the security problem. There are many questions about which wallet is reliable.
With the advent of technology, security problems emerge. However, it's a big problem with hackers.
marjon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:06:27 AM

For an investors common challenges they will face is volatility. For a mass adoption, government regulations is the leading hindrances regarding this matter. Another big challenge of Bitcoin we should take consider is it can be used as scamming tools by notorious and greedy peoples which caused bad reputation to Bitcoin's name.
jurelmartin

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:12:07 AM

As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.

One of the many challenges for a bitcoin user is a scam, of course if you're smart enough or well aware on how bitcoin works you can prevent that, but for some BTC users are still lacking of knowledge or experience that scammers takes advantage of
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 11:18:45 AM

The most common stuff for bitcoin users are slow transactions because nobody likes to pay fees, very difficult to buy/sell because of volatile price and also probably scammers are problem.

SingAlong

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:19:46 AM

There are some common challenges users can  first is the concept of the bitcoin you should have deep understanding to understand this bitcoin system second is the scammers and hackers that are unstoppable that's why people are afraid to use bitcoin and the unpredictable price of bitcoin. To prevent all of this or overcome we should be more careful and have long patience.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
LoudA__

Activity: 241

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:20:37 AM

I think the biggest challenge is the legalize cryptocurrency isn't solved yet.

It's not that I don't want crypto currencies to be legalized but I guess it is fine how it is right now.

The second is hacking of wallets.

Hacking of wallets? Can a wallet be hacked? I don't think that will be that easy since as far as I know, exchanges are the one being hacked and not the wallet of users.
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:36:03 AM

I additionally think the greatest test in bitcoin is the application. Fortunately as of late, advanced cash is being known by an ever increasing number of individuals. Our people group is extending each day. The terrible news is that most governments are suspicious or even contradicted to the exceptional cash. This is surely knew, in light of the fact that bitcoin will grab the control of the legislature and different divisions.
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 11:42:13 AM

Yes, he has a lot of problems yet. Problems with the law, that is, in many countries have not yet decided about it. Fighting the collars. Fighting the mind of a person, not everyone has the opportunity to know its potential. A solution will find these problems only with time.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:42:26 AM

First is that it is risky to go into. At times, it goes down but sometimes it bounces back. None of us know what will happen in this cryptocurrency and I think that is the biggest challenge every btc user faces.
Invesment in bitcoin have risk cause the value is unstable this is the challenge facing of bitcoin cause we don't know when it up or down. But all investors are positive thinker that bitcoin will rise and give high profit.
Exactly! This is one of the challenges we bitcoin users are facing, it's volatility is hard to control, its economy is young and there's still room for stability to take place since bitcoin is still developing. Aside from this, other considerable challenges would be its adoption, media influence, and fake news. I don't think for someone who is patience and positive to face all these challenges can impede from becoming successful in Bitcoin. All we need to do is to never lose hope and never lose grip on our dreams.
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:51:52 AM

I think the biggest challenge of bitcoin is a drastic drop in value sometimes makes me very worried. And the ban from the government. If my government suddenly forbids bitcoin and all forms of investment in cryptocurrency then my money is depleted. How to solve it all in my opinion by always promoting the benefits of bitcoin. Through this forum and social media.

aiviaa485

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:36:44 PM

we should know.

FUD is a Bitcoin challenge from the past until now.

because when there is good news about Bitcoin then I assure Bitcoin will go up.

and when there is FUD then definitely Bitcoin will go down.
Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 12:47:58 PM

These are the common challenge that i know when you have bitcoin,these is the loses your profit in your investing ,you can prevent it if you have knwldge to read what and where the price of bitcoin can go,another one wasting of time if you have bitcoin ,as i know you need to wait and patience if you are encountering holding of bitcoin.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:53:43 PM

There are many challenges here in bitcoin especially to those people who used it but i can't count it one by one. Even we've experienced a lot of trials here just always remember that it won't longer. We need to be strong so we can fight all the problems we've experienced. Don't lose hope everything will be fine if you do your best to stand up.

Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:07:39 PM

we should know.
add bitcoin is rising and gaining popularity, there are still challenges that it is facing.
Firstly, the challenge of how we can introduce it to older generations, how can we relay to them that cryptocurrency and bitcoin is just the same as fiat, it is just that there are no governing body that regulates it.
Secondly, the challenge of volatility. Even though bitcoin had been here for years, the value of it continues to rise and dip in extremes.
In lieu of these we must continue to educate ourselves when it comes to how we deal with investing in bitcoin, it will be of great help to read especially in this forum.
dongbat03

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:14:08 PM

There are many challenges here in bitcoin especially to those people who used it but i can't count it one by one. Even we've experienced a lot of trials here just always remember that it won't longer. We need to be strong so we can fight all the problems we've experienced. Don't lose hope everything will be fine if you do your best to stand up.

For me I think the volatility of the market price is one of the most challenging for bitcoin user.
fbastage

Activity: 367

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:14:52 PM

I think the fact that it is not known when it really is worth buying and selling bitcoin! There is no point in talking about slow and expensive transactions, because in my opinion now bitcoin is not used to transfer its funds, bitcoin is used as gold as the storage of its money!
notyours

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:19:10 PM

The common challenges of bitcoin users are its ups and downs. I'm sure we've all experienced the beat. And of course we also have to win, So we should get used to this scenario because it will be the key to success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: