Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:52:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the common challenges for bitcoin user?  (Read 2035 times)
zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:49:42 AM

As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
1.what challenges are facing bitcoin?
2. how we can prevent it?
3. how we should face those challenges?
As what I can see the common problem or challenge that those people who uses bitcoin are facing was it's price that is dropping down or decreasing every time and those scammers that uses bitcoin in their illegal doings. At the first place, we should be knowledgeable, wise and responsible for us to be aware on the things that happens in bitcoin world, and that's the easiest way for us to prevent this kind of challenges. We also need to be hardworking and we should have a lot of patience for us to survive in this kind of situation. Lastly, we should be brave all the time especially when we are taking risky things so we do not repent at last.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tianok21

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:50:57 AM

I think the only common challenges that I see in bitcoin is high transaction fee and price stability of it. In my experience that is the only common challenges I faced is this two have mention above.

OK... I made a list of the common issues. Here it is:

1. Hacking of wallets
2. Lack of legal clarity
3. Tax complications
4. Volatility
5. Transaction fee uncertainity

I agree to you. That are some challenge that hard to address and need to avoid in bitcoin. But the question is how it will address and who is the responsible person will address the common challenges experienced in bitcoin.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 01:54:55 AM

usually they do not know the usefulness of bitcoin
but they only know the price of bitcoin
they do not know that blockchain technology is so sophisticated, and bitcoin itself is the most desirable cryptocurrency in the whole universe
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 01:57:51 AM

fluctuations
we can anticipate it by directly selling all bitcoin when the price rises, or at least already exceeds the purchase price. after all, just start investing for new books again but with the amount that not too much. anticipate if prices fall after an increase, and can hold for long term.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 02:01:08 AM

Bitcoin is a revolutionary movement that has offered much benefits to the financial sector and other sectors, however, it is still not fully understood by most people especially the typical traditional people who are not much vexed with the issues of the internet.
Also, in areas where there is no internet access, one cannot access Bitcoin because it works for online patronages.
Anyway, Bitcoin is still in the beta version so we hope to see much developments integrated into its usage especially in the offline mode.

devillnj2.1

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:29:21 AM

I would say that the common challenges are lock of knowledge and panic buying or selling, they should know the market, follow the trend, dont sell if the value is less than the amount that you bought it, right timing is the key. one more thing dont put your money in bitcoin if you will need it in due time.

StepChain │ A Responsible Fitness App
iconicavs

Activity: 182

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:40:21 AM

As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.

the challenges for me are the people who panics a lot. their panic selling highly affects the price of bitcoin. they sell one at a time and it's really not helping the price of btc to go up. another one is the lack of knowledge, they engage themselves into something they are unsure of.

bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:42:06 AM

we should know.
I think some of the challenges that a bitcoin user must keep in mind and must overcome is facing the truth that bitcoin price will never stay the same. Because it will sometimes rises and falls down its value from time to time. And also, bitcoin can be earned easily but then is not yet considered as a sure money. And the only way to face these challenges are to research more about bitcoin to gain more knowledge about it.
iconicavs

Activity: 182

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:42:41 AM

OK... I made a list of the common issues. Here it is:

1. Hacking of wallets
2. Lack of legal clarity
3. Tax complications
4. Volatility
5. Transaction fee uncertainity

indeed sir. these exactly are the problems that we should pay our attention. these 5 are so simple when you look at them but very huge effect if one of these happen to you, we must be very careful and take good care of our accounts.

ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:43:23 AM

For me the common challenge of a investor or a user in bitcoin is would you hold it or you will sell it. Its pretty hard to decide on that especially when you are on a panic.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:47:01 AM

A big common problem for me as I use Bitcoin, or any other coin for that matter, is checking the address bar to make sure it copied correctly or whatever. I'm wondering why there isn't some great interface that is better than the public address or even that barscanner for that matter.

People need to be able to use things like debit cards. We need something similar like that in ease of user interface. Ain't nobody got time to mess around with addresses if they want to buy something at the grocery store or whatever.
trang1188

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:47:49 AM

Well, one of the common challenges that bitcoin users have to cope with is the unstable price. The value can go pretty high and after then go down without any prediction. Moreover, many government has built up barrier for bitcoin which affect bitcoin user living in such countries.
jobel

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:52:39 AM

Came what i may the challenges come to here in bitcoin, are to be risk taker what will comes to me whether it is true or not or to it posible or not . Be patient to that my rank will goes up in the future.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:01:01 AM

As a bitcoin holder, the most challenging for me is the volatility of prices especially in dumping season since i still consider as newbie in this crypto world. But as time goes by, i am also aware that there are more challenges for me that will arise and bigger that what i think it is right now. Like how to secure my investment since hackers are all over right now. Day by day my worries got deeper.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:06:47 AM

Right now , i consider comprehensive bitcoin technical knowhow as my big challenge as bitcoin user. I believe once i get to learn all the technical nitty gritty of bitcoin i would be able somehow minimize and manage  issues/ problems that may arise relative to bitcoin transactions.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:10:51 AM

As a bitcoin holder, the most challenging for me is the volatility of prices especially in dumping season since i still consider as newbie in this crypto world. But as time goes by, i am also aware that there are more challenges for me that will arise and bigger that what i think it is right now. Like how to secure my investment since hackers are all over right now. Day by day my worries got deeper.

I agree that volatility is one of the biggest challenges that Bitcoin has been facing right now. I think there are no effective ways to stop this. The Bitcoin market will always be volatile because the buys and sells of Bitcoin all over the world are changing every once in a while. The prices therefore are also very shaky. It cannot stop stagnant for even a short while.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:48:36 AM

he challenge for bitcoin users is that at present there are some projects that do not yet know its reliability, and there are still limited bitcoin transactions in some governments as well as limited bitcoin exchanges. at the number of places
seanskie18

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:49:14 AM

I think the common challenges for bitcoin users is the government surrounded by them. When bitcoin is not allowed in their country to exist so that's a challenge for any one especially to the person where the only do for a living is participating bitcoin.  

jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:01:55 AM

I think the common challenges for bitcoin user is the acceptance of our government. Some of country is not allowed the bitcoin for some reason. It is big challeges to emphasize them the important of bitcoin.p
3angel84

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:10:35 AM

The challenge that we're facing now is the countries plan for the regulation of btc,because if this things will happen,we will be controlled by the government and this will affects much to the value of btc in which as of now is still poster a great challenge also,the unstability of its price,if the government controls it,theres a great chance that investors will leave the trust towards it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: