Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:14:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the common challenges for bitcoin user?  (Read 2035 times)
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:24:37 PM

The common biggest challenge for bitcoin user is impatient. Many people are too impatient to wait for the perfect moment and end up blaming anybody else.
Not understanding how blockchain works is also the reason. Most of them just come for quick money without knowing what they do Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rinzo

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:30:44 PM

some of the challenges facing bitcoin users include little or no knowledge about blockchain, users are being hacked and their coins lost. one needs to acquire more knowledge on the blockchain trade either by doing research, reading a book or learn from someone who has vast knowledge. to avoid been hacked, one needs to be very careful with the private key. keep your private key where only you have the access to. do not credit the wrong address and be careful of the site you login to. check to see the spelling is correct before putting your private key
noelanora99

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:34:02 PM

I think it's own instability is also one big challenge for bitcoin. The possibility of making your investment a lost cause is really making the possible investors back away and become hesitant, specially those new investors who are not very familiar with it are mostly the victim of this problem. Although there may not be a possible clear solution to this, all we can do is face this fact and take the risk.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:35:37 PM

There are many challenges here in bitcoin especially to those people who used it but i can't count it one by one. Even we've experienced a lot of trials here just always remember that it won't longer. We need to be strong so we can fight all the problems we've experienced. Don't lose hope everything will be fine if you do your best to stand up.
You are right, there are many challenges. But, the biggest challenge, in my opinion, is to make choices to determine buy and sell positions. Analyzing the market using the indicators provided requires special skills and sufficient experience.

datmacro

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:37:48 PM

I think the biggest challenge is from the evil intentions of money launderers, and hackers. I think government sponsorship is necessary
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:39:58 PM

I think that a very big challange will be the regulation of the ICO market.
A lot of money flows there, but once regulations are made, I suppose the number of new ICOs will decrease on a larger scale.
I fear that with less money circulating, the attention the world brings to the crypto sector right now will go down as well, and that would mean even less money circulating.

It's me!!!
violet catona

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:47:56 PM

I think, The most biggest challenge is when we do trading in Bitcoin and you can make the right decision about Bitcoin. When we can know it, Then we can take a proper decision.
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:56:14 PM

Challenges of bitcoin as a user is the legality, there are many issues with regards about banning bitcoin in some other countries because this might be a source of crime, and its hard to counterfeit because most of the user are unknown, We afraid that our country might imposed the same scenario with China. And this will be the reason to closed our hopes and dreams to become successful individual in terms of Trading.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:08:28 PM

the only challenge that i can think of which really matters is adoption. and that is not something you can fix, it is something that is fixed on its own with time.
as time goes by more people find out about bitcoin and more of them start using it. some are merchants and some are users and they all make the ecosystem grow.

I agree with that, and I think  people who has limited experiences here and knowledge I guess they will be in trouble if Bitcoin dumps comes on and the only thing that they will do is to wait I guess rhe fact that this is a volatile forum, this may challenge them on how can they be still determined even thoigh time and current situation makes them domant, meaning inactive for workingbhere due to the undesirable things that happened.
icaica22

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:31:52 AM

I'll tell you a little bit Some of the challenges a person faces are facing the truth that bitcoin prices will never stay the same and will surely go up and down over time. Another is that bitcoin can be obtained easily but not considered "sure money". This can not be prevented and the only way to deal with the challenge is to just research more about bitcoin to gain knowledge and accept the fact that they are risking their money in bitcoin. And the biggest challenge today is not from Bitcoin itself, but from outside (external source). Bitcoin has been used widely by people all over the world. Ease of use has been much better than last year. Confirmation time is much faster since Segwit is valid. The transaction fee back to very very cheap as it once was, ranged in USD cents. The only problem is the government. Most governments, especially in third world countries, still have not allowed their citizens to use Bitcoin as a means of payment.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:00:10 AM

As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
1.what challenges are facing bitcoin?
2. how we can prevent it?
3. how we should face those challenges?
The most serious challenge that needs to be faced is the Bitcoin price movement that is very easy to change. I see this as a problem, but I also say this is the positive side. If we respond negatively then of course this is a problem. Though we can use it well, when we can take the opportunity to earn profits then it is worth saying as a positive thing. We must wait also how the reaction will be done by the government, support from the government will greatly help how bitcoin will grow in the future.
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:24:21 AM

The common challenge that test the faith and skills of bitcoin users is how do they deal with loss.  Through low market value,  it test the bitcoin users what will be there actions in this type of situation.
binarhingar

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:22:33 AM

the common challenge of bitcoin users is they can lose bitcoin if they are not careful, such as negligence in the privacy key known to people. and also anxiety when bitcoin prices go down, and also less usually read charts when bitcoin prices will rise high and for itula sell it at lace price people will be disappointed, this situation often happens by beginners.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:33:02 AM

The common challenge that test the faith and skills of bitcoin users is how do they deal with loss.  Through low market value,  it test the bitcoin users what will be there actions in this type of situation.
exactly this is so much thing that we can actually see for that this currency need to have deal with it we can actually experience for everything that is for not to be expect for a lot of challenges here that in a real world you have to face this also.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:08:38 AM

the only challenge that i can think of which really matters is adoption. and that is not something you can fix, it is something that is fixed on its own with time.
as time goes by more people find out about bitcoin and more of them start using it. some are merchants and some are users and they all make the ecosystem grow.

Not all people can adopt to the bitcoin thing because they are digitally used unlike the fiat and besides there are limited stores that are accepting it as a payment so it is not that easy to use bitcoins in this time because they are not that accepted at all market. But as time goes by the people get to know it more and more people use it. But the temptation also is one challenges if you are a user because sometimes the price falls and you want to buy so you will lose money if you sell them you have to have a lot of patience
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:09:07 AM

The one challenge you can really think about is adoption. and it's not something you can fix, it's something that is self-determined with time. as time passes, more and more people find out about Bitcoin and more of them start using it. some traders and some users and they all make the ecosystem grow. This is unavoidable and the only way to deal with these challenges is to just research more about Bitcoin to gain knowledge and accept the fact that they are risking their money in Bitcoin.
tokexchain

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:15:45 AM

As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
1.what challenges are facing bitcoin?
2. how we can prevent it?
3. how we should face those challenges?

I think as many here do too that the main problem or barrier is adoption, locally and globally - it's not as if a whole new platform of hardware needs to be implemented, like with say chip and pin machines - anyone with a mobile phone or other smart devices can send, receive and generally use Bitcoin (And the Alts), even existing in store POS units could be very easily adapted to throw up a QR code to receive the payment.

It's not out of boundaries for many people, is not hard to use and the tech layer is there right now to utilize across differing devices.
salintheonline

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:22:19 AM

The biggest problem is that right now the financial infrastructure that exists to handle transactions for other things doesn't quite exist for bitcoin.  If you send your money to a bitcoin exchange, how do you know that people won't run away with it?  You can ask the same question about stock exchanges, and in the early days of stock exchanges, people *did* take the money and run.  It took several decades of trial and error to figure out how to keep this from happening.  Bitcoin is going through the same "learning curve" but it's going to happen a lot faster.
oi pantura

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:27:38 AM

Some of the challenges that a person must overcome is facing the truth that bitcoin's price will never stay the same and will definitely rise and fall from time to time. Another is that bitcoin can be earned easily but not considered "sure money". It is not preventable and the only way to face those challenges is to just research more about bitcoin to gain knowledge and accept the reality that they are risking their money in bitcoin
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:33:23 AM

First is that it is risky to go into. At times, it goes down but sometimes it bounces back. None of us know what will happen in this cryptocurrency and I think that is the biggest challenge every btc user faces.
The biggest common challenge in bitcoin is the price cause is not stable it is risky for every investor's. We don't know what happen tomorrow when it down or up, all we need is patient and be optimistic that bitcoin will rise and shine again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: