Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:05:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the common challenges for bitcoin user?  (Read 2035 times)
clarise123

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:49:06 PM

for me the most bitcoin challenge. for you to try out because we do not know when the value of each coin is greater than ever. Smiley

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:55:33 PM

I think there are many common challenges that bitcoin should be against, most commonly the challenge of the high cost of shipping when bitcoin prices go up, for example when the bitcoin price is $ 20k then the shipping cost will cost very much.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:05:15 PM

Strangely enough, but the problem, to which class of assets belongs Bitcoin, has not yet been resolved at the official level. Trade resources operating on the principle of decentralization, due to the precedents of scandalous bankruptcy of such sites, are slowly gaining popularity and speed. The next problem is scalability. The recent processes for the approval of the ETF fund of the Winklewoss brothers could change much in the alignment of forces towards alternative monetary units, but as reality has shown, the official is not yet ready to recognize the new phenomenon as an irreversible standard of the future. and the last - the role and influence of China in the global adoption of Bitcoin is an indisputable argument.
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:20:41 PM

Bitcoin was created 10 years ago. It is a fast, cost-effective payment method. Many people make a lot of profit from bitcoin but bitcoin's users have to undergo many challenges such as the price of bitcoin varies constantly. Many governments do not accept bitcoin.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
Javeron

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:43:12 PM

I do think that some point

1. The rising and falling of values are unpredictible.  Once you make a wrong move,  it will be a great loss.
2. As it is unpredictable,  always buy BTC when it is at its Lowest Value. That way risks are lowest.
3. Always have patience, and intelligence in mind.  Keep updated to how BTC will be valued at a certain time
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:48:15 PM

As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.
1.what challenges are facing bitcoin?
2. how we can prevent it?
3. how we should face those challenges?

I think the most common challenge for bitcoin users is panic in itself because of the unstable bitcoin price, the price that can increase at any time and at any time can go down is a challenge that must be faced for bitcoin users.

Husen Alikhsan

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:09:29 PM

I think as New Bie the main challenge in securing the bitcoin price is already a joint responsibility, so we must maintain the stability of the price to stay safe. Thanks
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:14:52 PM

The common challenge in bitcoin is it's volatility. Because of unpredictable prices.
I think the common challenge in bitcoin are the value, cause the value is unpredictable we dont know what happen tomorrow when it down or up, investing in bitcoin  have lot's of risk because of the value but we are optimistic mind that bitcoin will win all challenges and will rise and shine again.
hacking13

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:37:15 PM

The challenges in Bitcoin are as numerous as we can count but most times it has to do with price instability. This always a problem for people who want to buy units of the coins but are worried about when to buy and when not to. Today price is high, tomorrow you check it has dropped drastically.

The best way to prevent such is to keep it in mind that prices are bound to fall or rise at anytime, knowing that will prepare one against issue of disappointment.
david roman

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:09:16 PM

I also think the biggest challenge in bitcoin is the application. The good news is that in recent years, digital money is being known by more and more people
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:29:44 PM

I think that the biggest issue is that many new users don't know much about wallets and keeping their bitcoins secure. Bitcoin became easy to use. You don't have to watch many tutorials to use it. There are many new Bitcoin exchanges which allow you to buy bitcoin with a credit card. You can also use a credit card which you can fill with bitcoins and use it like a normal one. Its still far from what Bitcoin wants to achieve but it's a temporary thing.

mekusproj

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:08:12 AM

Bitcoin is an incredibly volatile currency since its inception.
Bitcoin has become extremely popular among speculators who buy bitcoin hoping the price will continue to rise, but it isn't helping to fuel bitcoin's popularity as a currency. For example, if I plan to go on vacation in two weeks and want to set aside $1,000 in spending money, if I choose to store this money in bitcoin, its buying power could climb or fall significantly by the time I leave. Most people simply don't want to deal with that level of currency risk.
Bitcoin has to achieve some level of stability before it can be adopted as a mainstream currency.
Mr.Dick

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:12:41 AM

As we all know bitcoin has come long way in the eight or so years its been in existence, but their's still long way to go before the digital currency becomes a widely used method of paying for goods and services.
we should know.

I guess one of the main challenges will be the fluctuating btc market, on the one handy side it is a good thing btc i increasing value (even if it can loose it again), but to make it a real currency, the value must get more stable, maybe in near future when bitcoin is more common to the world.

Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:13:10 AM

we should know.

What challenges are facing bitcoin ?:
 the rise and dump of its value because of uncertainty and market crashes, regulations and other thing affecting bitcoin market.

How can we prevent it?
We can't prevent it, We should wait the rise of bitcoin price and sell our tokens or btc in that times. Because bitcoins value is highly volatile.

How should we face those challenges?
brace yourself have a guts to do the risk and then embrace the everchanging price of bitcoin and alt coins.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:13:42 AM

we should know.
for me major challenges bitcoin currently facing is acceptance of every government as we all know lot of countries are still no considered bitcoin as an alternative mode of online payment. we can prevent this by continuous undying support snd prove that bitcoin in blockhain platform can deliver transaction securely and fast compared than common bank to bsnk transaction. we can face the challenges buy ongoing upgrade and develop more secured, effecient and fast applicstin using decentralized blockchain technology.
olatslodi

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:47:35 AM

For me the challenges everyday is the security. It is hard to make decision also because the  system is decentralized. Even the most patient investors tends to panic sometimes. Another common challenge faced by everyone is how much transaction fees to pay so that they don't end up paying more while also getting the transaction confirmed faster.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:43:17 AM

The biggest challenges of Bitcoin users are as follows:
Governments who doesn't fully undertand Bitcoin, how it works and what to brings to the table but then work against it. They are close minded and would not even listen to what they can get out of Bitcoin. They consider Bitcoin as a threat to them to banks and to the world economy. as well as they are using their power and money to use mass media to create FUDs and false news about Bitcoin, focus on its weaknesses and make it look bad so people would avoid it. There are already some governmenst who think otherwise and are very adoptive and open to Bitcoin but still those who are not so friendly remains the biggest challenge of Bitcoin users, because they want Bitcoin down and they will stop at nothing to do that, fortunately the Bitcoin community sis growing and we are helping Bitcoin resist the burden of the actions againts it. It is fighting and is surviving all the challenges.
kingofrogues07

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:48:06 AM

According to me the common challenge for  bitcoin users is having fear to invest in bitcoin because of it's volatility and not stable. Everytime bitcoin price rapidly change with out our knowing,that's the market in crypto world.
Robinbitcoin44

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:52:28 AM

The main problems with bitcoin is that its hard to understand for most people, need to have cyber security knowledge to transact it and its prone to orchestrated attacks.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:59:48 AM

The major challenges with bitcoin is scalability, confirmation timing and fees. There have been a lot of forks that had been done to mitigate this problems of which new altcoins like BCH and BTG are the by products. The issues with confirmation time is really killing and something must have to be done.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: