Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:02:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Etherium is stagnant?  (Read 1028 times)
griezmann

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:49:57 AM

I wonder why Etherium has been stagnant over the past few weeks without any significant rise in price. It became stable which is good. However, it dropped two fold since its maximum achieved in the end of January 2018 when the Bitcoin and majority of altcoins were slumping. I have seen many posts ans articles about the Etherium overpassing Bitcoin this year, but it seems not much to be the case as of now...

i think it's because there are a lot of bad issues going on about cryptocurrencies and so many country that want to forbid their people using cryptocurrency as the payment method. i think that's the reason Ethereum is stagnant right now.
Redg85

Activity: 258
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:52:59 AM

i think everyone is steadily waiting for the market to rise. no one wants to sell a big volume at the moment due to big dip of the market.

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:54:51 AM

Maybe because the demand is too low while the supply is to high that resulting less volume in the market cap. There many factor on price movement nowadays and the one factor of that is the community support and investors trust. Since the value of ether is to stagnant and no progress for price hike investor are now diverting to other currencies that give an insurance to them to gain profit from their capital.
tedes

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:56:14 AM

I think BTC still controls the market so all the coins including ETH follow suit. We need very good news for ETH so it can grow despite the general downtrend.
steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:59:03 AM

Ethereum is 2nd to Bitcoin. And Ethereum being the most consistent Alt Coin that exist in the market has the chance to steal the reign from Bitcoin. I agree to your observation that Ethereum became stagnant for the past few weeks. Being consistent is an advantage but cease to improve is quite a bigger disadvantage. But still we should remember not only Ethereum experience this, even Bitcoin and a large number of Alt Coins are affected by this. Let's just consider the market being down for the mean time and hope that it changes before the year ends.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
Pitparker

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:11:48 AM

I think its common while the others price are dropped significantly. There always a time when the price will rise up but there are also a time when the price is sideways, enjoy the progress.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:15:54 AM

I think the demand for ETH has decreased. There are a lot of ICO's coming out and it may have an effect on the demand of ETH. As far as I know, demand really affects the price of an altcoin and it can be the reason why ETH is stagnant and sometimes decreasing. I am invested on ETH though so I am hoping for movement on its price and praying that it will be much higher than it is now.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:20:42 AM

I wonder why Etherium has been stagnant over the past few weeks without any significant rise in price. It became stable which is good. However, it dropped two fold since its maximum achieved in the end of January 2018 when the Bitcoin and majority of altcoins were slumping. I have seen many posts ans articles about the Etherium overpassing Bitcoin this year, but it seems not much to be the case as of now...

Ethereum performance depends on the success of ICO. Fewer ICO projects the lesser the demand in ETH. I still believe in future that ETH will surpass the BTC in terms of price. It’s just ETH right now suffers a lot due to multiple hits of bad news in ICO. Maybe late or early next year the price of ETH will bounce back to ATH.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:18:28 AM

I also thought about it so, Why is now ethereum stagnant. the price of ethereum back to the price at the end of 2017. For this problem is there a solution? Do I have to hold my ethereum assets to wait for the price to go back up as before.
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 11:12:46 AM

Ethereum is stagnant from some days because market is not going proper and the bitcoin is also down. According to me  Ethereum will grow up in end of half month.

HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:18:24 AM

With bitmain releasing ASIC's, how will ethereum get affected? A constant release of ethash ASICs will get to destruction of coins with poor security due to little hashing power.(ethash coins)

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
SnapFX

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 11:24:14 AM

ETH in stagnation because ICO projects are under pressure. Still there is a reason: general fall of capitalization of the cryptocurrency market.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:44:40 PM

In stagnation there is a whole market, not only ETH. Just now the price has come down very much and many people have started to panic about it.         
kllondd

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:09:37 AM

Because many hedge funds have ceased to actively invest in the crypt. That's the answer to your question. There is no influx of new money, the stagnation begins.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:49:05 AM

So now you can see that stagtanion finished! We see many altcoins rised a lot! And waiting new heights! Hope ethereum will go to 1000$ till end of spring!
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:45:25 PM

Ethereum is not stagnant to say the last, it simply just follows the market movement just like other coins and since the price of most coins depend on the price of bitcoin due to the trade pairs being mostly between the coins and bitcoin. Since bitcoin isn't moving a lot that means the price of ethereum isn't moving either because ethereum prices depend a lot on bitcoin prices
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:55:16 PM

When this time happens in ethereum all i felt is revealed because while im losing in bitcoin that continues dropping,this top two coins stabilized its price for couple of weeks.

Though today or should i say four days ago ethereum price moves upward but later this day had slowly drops,its ok market turns red too ,so maybe theres just a small correction
lovemsngr

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:07:39 PM

If the market goes stable, it mostly means that soon it is going to be the time of back-wise period, which is if there was huge rise, it is going to be either huge loss or middle loss, and everything similar to it.
percopolis

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:47:31 AM

Etherium, like other altcoins strongly depends on the price of bitcoin and market conditions. Of course, its price can grow faster than the growth of the bitcoin price, such we have seen. But now, in order to get the momentum, it is necessary that the market starts to grow
mwarrior

Activity: 329

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:18:53 AM

The price of the Etherium depends on the price of bitcoin and the state of the market. The market is in a state of stagnation. Also, the ETH platform does not currently have any events that have a positive effect on its price

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: