Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:02:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Etherium is stagnant?  (Read 1028 times)
varun bee

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:34:55 AM

the FUD around eos trying to dump around 415k eth, exiting of scammer ico, bearish market sentiment can be some of the reasons for eth to be this stagnant other than this, stagnancy should be a logical stop after booming so high in value in such a short span of time.
wirosableng

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:36:28 AM

ICO prices are no better when they enter the trade, perhaps because the value of ICO token growth and trade is so worthless that people throw it away to make a profit, that could be the reason why the ETH price has not looked good

maybe this one makes perfect sense.
for now eth has not been well worth the price because of the decreasing of the last month.
but for now eth is very suitable for the buy and made in the investment for the long term to come.
MUGOmugo

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:38:41 AM

I wonder why Etherium has been stagnant over the past few weeks without any significant rise in price. It became stable which is good. However, it dropped two fold since its maximum achieved in the end of January 2018 when the Bitcoin and majority of altcoins were slumping. I have seen many posts ans articles about the Etherium overpassing Bitcoin this year, but it seems not much to be the case as of now...

You are right. Ethereum declined a lot compared with bitcoin.
I believe it is caused by ICO teams. They raised so much ethereum during 2017 that they must have sold lots of it to cash out.

That is one of what I observe in the EThereum price, many are saying that the price of ethereum is up but on actual cases, its not the price have been maintained for quite sometime now. But becuas eof you statement then basically it is one of the effect.
pk lurah

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:39:00 AM

I think the overall market is still difficult. No new money in crypto recently apart from day traders. there are a lot of dumps going on, people are panicking selling, buying better investments and interesting ICO scammers. at the same time, novice investors buy and panic while keeping prices in a stagnant state.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:46:17 AM

there are many factors that make the price of ethereum fall sharply and almost half its value is lost. this is not good for the development of ethereum itself. right now, there is not much we can do but just wait and always try to read the situation and the market behavior. but, the opportunity to buy ethereum today is so great. because the value is quite cheap. I think ethereum will have a future progress to change its value
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:47:55 AM

About that, I just thinking that it will recover and some of the factors that make it stuck.. it will turn being support to the development of the price. Well anyhow Ethereum still has a strong bond with bitcoin on its price movement & developments, the strength of this coin in the crypto world, it still potentially will leaving its stuck.
Fairy_90

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:51:10 AM

Over the past few days, we have witnessed a rapid recovery of Ethereum-coded currency. But now, due to the spread of unfounded rumors, this currency system is facing a real devaluation. As you know, Ethereum is a virtual currency unit, which is also The name refers to the whole payment system, with functions similar to Bitcoin. Its price is also partly due to the price of the BTC.
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:04:57 AM

During recent period Ethereum becomes grow again. This Ethereum grow consists of small steps and doesn’t seem seriously now. But I believe that it is a good sign and growth will be more intensive in nearest future.
y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:10:51 AM

I don't think we can say that ETH price is stagnant. It is low now but if you look at it's price one year ago, it was just 50 bucks, meaning that it actually increased tenfold in a year. Yes, it was 1,000 in January but I would say it was rather a quick rise. Just like today it's just a dip.
Legendari

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:13:27 AM

I think this is due to the fall of the entire market. We just need to wait for the BTC to grow and then Ethereum to grow.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
della46

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:22:36 AM

yes maybe because token etherium has more high potency and very suitable to invest in it beside that at present I see token etherium more have high potential for future and many possibility will give advantage to big investor.
DanWalker

Activity: 1946
Merit: 547

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:35:30 AM

ETH has been growing for a long time and now it's time to rest. There is nothing surprising. An asset can't grow constantly. I'm sure that it will drammaticaly grow in a long term.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Spiero7

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:44:51 AM

Well, what is happening to ETH is such that can happen to any coin with Bitcoin inclusive. What I do know also that the impact of the current dip issue on the coins we have in general seems to  differ respectively. We have some that are still trying to hold their grounds despite the dip, while some have gone beyond what people thought will happen to them during a period like this. Above all buddies, patience is just the key at a time like this, so we won't regret some actions we may be forced to make at a time like this.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:00:19 AM

I wonder why Etherium has been stagnant over the past few weeks without any significant rise in price. It became stable which is good. However, it dropped two fold since its maximum achieved in the end of January 2018 when the Bitcoin and majority of altcoins were slumping. I have seen many posts ans articles about the Etherium overpassing Bitcoin this year, but it seems not much to be the case as of now...
Well, if there wasn’t any interference from government, ethereum would have been able to surely surpass bitcoin at the end of this year. ETH is a platform of smart contracts on which ICO’s are launched. Government of many countries across the world are trying to regulate the launching of ICO’s, which has reduced the number of projects launching on ETH platform and hence we have not see any significant gains in Ethereum.

Moreover many social networking sites such as Google, Facebook and Twitter are banning crypto advertisements of ICO’s, etc which has reduced the price of ETH and is holding it stable currently.
omolabake

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:35:34 AM

The request for crypto currency token is not yet much, however, there is much dump by holders to request which can encourage bidding war.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:44:33 AM

The request for crypto currency token is not yet much, however, there is much dump by holders to request which can encourage bidding war.
The Ethereum ecosystem has not yet reached its full potential. Numerous issues have popped up in recent months which may be holding it back. These will need to be resolved soon for Etereum to really take off. Even Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin acknowledges there are many issues which hinder the growth of Ethereum.
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:50:09 AM

not only coins but all the ethereum. are the cycle like this I think. just had to hold on longer in order to get great results because of course in the next few months the price will be higher.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:52:13 AM

In my experience in analysis the movement of cryptocurrencies price, everything depending on the bitcoin's price, ethereum is stagnant because bitcoin is stagnant too, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies and altcoins will follow the king. About the article that the ethereum will overtaking bitcoin, it is just opinions and all of people can do that include us.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:53:32 AM

ICO investment profitability decreased -> demand for ETH decreased (less willing to invest in ICO) -> price decreased
In your words there is logic, but I think that there are a number of other factors that affect the price. Demand falls and the price accordingly - there is a panic. In fact, I believe in ETH, but I'm also concerned about its price.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:55:15 AM

Just look at the Ethereum price one year ago and then tell me if the return Ethereum gave in the last year wasn't good enough for you? Do you expect the price to just keep on going up. The current price drop is nothing but a market correction and is healthy for the markets,
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: