Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:54:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Etherium is stagnant?  (Read 1028 times)
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:58:54 AM

I think that the demand for a coin has slightly decreased. The market is not in the best shape now. People panic, respectively, afraid to invest large sums in coins.  We need to rejoice that the market is not a critical situation.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:02:03 AM

I wonder why Etherium has been stagnant over the past few weeks without any significant rise in price. It became stable which is good. However, it dropped two fold since its maximum achieved in the end of January 2018 when the Bitcoin and majority of altcoins were slumping. I have seen many posts ans articles about the Etherium overpassing Bitcoin this year, but it seems not much to be the case as of now...

Actually, I consider the more or less stagnant situation of Ethereum at present as a good thing. Take a closer look at the market and you will not find it hard to conclude that it is undergoing a little bit severe kind of fall which may take some time to recover. I am already happy that instead of a free fall, Ethereum has floated somewhere in the $500 plus level. It also manages to show some green every now and then despite a generally red market.
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:04:29 AM

I think ethereum's decrease in demand isn't about ico profits as icos are still profitable with great projects.
I think its mostly about market's bear behaviour as community follows decrease like sheep in my opinion.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:27:55 AM

I think ethereum's decrease in demand isn't about ico profits as icos are still profitable with great projects.
I think its mostly about market's bear behaviour as community follows decrease like sheep in my opinion.

Yeah, thats exact what it looks the behaviour of ethereum today having decrease in demand but totally is in shape were its value remains in the same spot of having low and high and as the head of the cryptocurrency todays is experiencing also a hard correction. Although some ICO are affected this trends today.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:33:54 AM

Well, it's the same as you are asking if why ETH is continuously falling or rising. That's cryptocurrency and that's how its market price goes. If it is stagnant, then that's just the way it is now. If the demand of people for ETH will rise, then expect it to rise, and fall if it goes the other way too.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:57:41 AM

Many ICOs are Ethereum network dependent using the ERC-20 compatible tokens so now we know who dictates and controls the price of Ethereum, many ICOs have come and go and some stand firm and the more the ICO demand the higher the demand of Ethereum too. For the past few quarters particularly in 2017 there are plenty of successful ICO that lead to the high demand of Ethereum but this following months due to some ICO regulations some ICO project was not push through that lead to the lesser demand of Ethereum that's why its market was bearish. Hopefully by next quarter we shall see a market recovery of Ethereum.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:00:03 AM

Overall market is still bearish.  No new money in crypto recently apart from day traders.  Holders are nor selling at dip an fomoers are not buying at this dip.
The market was recovering some days ago and would even have had experienced bullish trend soon if it wasn’t for the news of regulation of ICO’s in various countries and banning of crypto advertisements on social networking platforms such as Google, Facebook and Twitter.

These recent news have led the market to crash once again and this time the dip was massive than previous as there was also news of G20 summit being held on crypto currencies. Probably the market will recover and see bullish trend in the month of July and ahead.
galkinn

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:23:18 AM

I wonder why Etherium has been stagnant over the past few weeks without any significant rise in price. It became stable which is good. However, it dropped two fold since its maximum achieved in the end of January 2018 when the Bitcoin and majority of altcoins were slumping. I have seen many posts ans articles about the Etherium overpassing Bitcoin this year, but it seems not much to be the case as of now...

All coins are performing poor including bitcoins. This is because of the news related to Google also banning crypto ads after Facebook.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:26:55 AM

I am also confuse about the stagnant movement of Ether even when Bitcoin is moving up to 10% change Ether will be hovering around 0 -2% change. It think may be all the ICO are using ether smart contract and their payout both to
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:40:15 AM

It is good that ethereum was just stable. I think the reason for this is that no one had invested so much on ethereum during as there is no significant changes was observed except that as you have noticed it drops in value. Perhaps some other coins turns out to be more investing than ethereum like bitcoin so they used there money to buy it instead.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:17:33 PM

There are problem with most of cryptocurrencies. After Google banned promoting of Bitcoin the whole market go down. That’s nice we see now like the prices are recovering. But would it be constant tendency I don’t know.
Visin

Activity: 436

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:22:12 PM

There are problem with most of cryptocurrencies. After Google banned promoting of Bitcoin the whole market go down. That’s nice we see now like the prices are recovering. But would it be constant tendency I don’t know.
That should only be temporary. Unless the Government wanted to censor the Internet -Google and all the other social media websites will find that they can't stop anything.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Akosibatman

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:31:25 PM

I think this is temporary because of decreased profitability of the ICO, thus many investor dont want to invest on ICO. Also it is affected by the google crypto ads ban. Hoping all the coins recover after this situation, just keep your trust on ethreum. It will recover soon.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:16:17 PM

I think etheurem decline is not because of its cause because many investors switch on ICO and also google and facebook prohibit its advertisement cryptocurrency.
unsquidly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:51:32 AM

Stagnancy is part of the investment. If there is lot of investment then it will spike in the market value and if it is less then obviously the coins will decrease in the value. On the other hand we can not surely say that bitcoin will be overcame by the ethereum itself because it doesn't have that much volume as well as market Cap to cover the bitcoin first line of defence. It will take far greater efforts for Ethereum and if they kept it limited to ICO projects then they may not progress at specific point beyond. The reason is simple, more the ICO getting scam these days the more is the output of the ETH as well. SO it may or may not cross the bitcoin.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:50:16 AM

Ethereum the same like others crypto too, it will stagnan, drop and going up with high fluctuacion. The best idea to make money from it is doing swing trading, and now is good times to get it and hold  in a few month. The price will be going up again to the $1200, just wait patient for that moment.
Zanuar003

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:19:26 AM

yes indeed etheurium after experiencing a very far decrease now it stagnates without any development. this may be influenced by another coin. because the other coin is experiencing the same thing. now we can only be patient waiting for market reaction, going up or even down again.
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:21:55 AM

ICO investment profitability decreased -> demand for ETH decreased (less willing to invest in ICO) -> price decreased
This simply shows why does ethereum is very stagnant. The stability of ethereum price is good for those who want to have an investment in a long term.
I just want to clarify that there are many tokens that supported by ethereum and I think it may contribute for ethereum price to rise up but it seems it never happens. A lot of projects are made in accordance with ERC20 token. In fact, ethereum becomes the medium of exchange in lots of ICO that launch right now. How come that the price wouldn't move up even there are lots of investors joining in an ICO?

Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:33:03 AM

I think etheurem decline is not because of its cause because many investors switch on ICO and also google and facebook prohibit its advertisement cryptocurrency.

Ethereum is not only a coin in cryptocurrency has been stagnant for a weeks. Basically all cryptocurrency in digital currency are suffering a big decline of value this is because of supply and demand in market which are carried through previous big whales which the market can not adjust directly into investors.

metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:42:17 AM

Ethereum is not only a coin in cryptocurrency has been stagnant for a weeks. Basically all cryptocurrency in digital currency are suffering a big decline of value this is because of supply and demand in market which are carried through previous big whales which the market can not adjust directly into investors.

this is because is the most favourite coin after bitcoin itself, lots of people liked it, so when its going down into current price i think it really give a big impact to ETH Holders
especially if the person is dependent on the ERC20 token which is connected to the ETH

some ICO even paused their tokensale after this condition of the market

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: