Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:35:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Decentralend Peer to Peer Lending Platform  (Read 1641 times)
decentralend (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:53:17 PM

Seems like a progressive project. Good luck, devs!

Thanks dspencer  Smiley
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:02:27 PM

So what exactly is this project about? Who can answer this question to me?
Kheg

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:23:59 PM

This project provides users with the opportunity to take a loan in the form of a crypto currency at a favorable interest rate
emontmon

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:38:36 PM

This project provides users with the opportunity to take a loan in the form of a crypto currency at a favorable interest rate
Very interesting. but how exactly will this work and have some power? Huh
Kheg

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:39:09 PM

What exactly do you mean?
emontmon

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:43:02 PM

Typically, making loans is a rather complicated process if we are talking about the classical banking system. you also need some guarantees that the loan will be returned, right ?
Kheg

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:51:02 PM

Typically, making loans is a rather complicated process if we are talking about the classical banking system. you also need some guarantees that the loan will be returned, right ?
Yes, you're absolutely right, that's it. But only you have to consider that in order to use credit services you need to have an account
emontmon

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:53:16 PM

Yes, you're absolutely right, that's it. But only you have to consider that in order to use credit services you need to have an account
Can you tell us in more detail what do you mean?
Kheg

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:55:43 PM

That is, you need to have an account with the tokens of this project in order to get the opportunity to use credit services. your account and will be the guarantors for the approval of your loan.
emontmon

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:56:49 PM

That is, you need to have an account with the tokens of this project in order to get the opportunity to use credit services. your account and will be the guarantors for the approval of your loan.
Now I understand what exactly you mean, good. then it happens if something suddenly goes wrong, then my token account will simply be frozen and I'll risk it, right?
Kheg

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:57:12 PM

Now I understand what exactly you mean, good. then it happens if something suddenly goes wrong, then my token account will simply be frozen and I'll risk it, right?
Well, if I understood correctly, yes, that's it. Smiley
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:04:37 PM

Will there be any restrictions on loans within this platform?
leptoon

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:05:01 PM

What kind of restrictions are you talking about?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:06:35 PM

Well, I can not borrow absolutely any amount as a loan right? There must be some restrictions on this, right?
leptoon

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:10:28 PM

Well, I can not borrow absolutely any amount as a loan right? There must be some restrictions on this, right?
Well, there are certain restrictions, for example, a borrower can not take more than 30% of his balance. This is one of the limitations of this platform.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:10:55 PM

Well, there are certain restrictions, for example, a borrower can not take more than 30% of his balance. This is one of the limitations of this platform.
30% is a very small amount, is not it?
leptoon

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:12:13 PM

Why do you think so? This amount depends entirely on your balance, and not at all. this amount can be so small. If you have enough tokens on your balance sheet. then 30% it will be a large sum.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:12:55 PM

Why do you think so? This amount depends entirely on your balance, and not at all. this amount can be so small. If you have enough tokens on your balance sheet. then 30% it will be a large sum.
But if I have a large amount on my account, then why do I need to take a loan and use it?
leptoon

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:14:21 PM

But if I have a large amount on my account, then why do I need to take a loan and use it?
I'm not sure. This is all designed for traders, sometimes there are situations that such a sum at the right time can help to earn a large amount.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:16:11 PM

I'm not sure. This is all designed for traders, sometimes there are situations that such a sum at the right time can help to earn a large amount.
Maybe you're right, but I do not quite understand the meaning of all this yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: