Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:53:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Decentralend Peer to Peer Lending Platform  (Read 1645 times)
leptoon

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:17:31 PM

Will there be any restrictions on loans within this platform?
What kind of restrictions are you talking about?
Well, I can not borrow absolutely any amount as a loan right? There must be some restrictions on this, right?
Well, there are certain restrictions, for example, a borrower can not take more than 30% of his balance. This is one of the limitations of this platform.
30% is a very small amount, is not it?
Why do you think so? This amount depends entirely on your balance, and not at all. this amount can be so small. If you have enough tokens on your balance sheet. then 30% it will be a large sum.
But if I have a large amount on my account, then why do I need to take a loan and use it?
I'm not sure. This is all designed for traders, sometimes there are situations that such a sum at the right time can help to earn a large amount.
Maybe you're right, but I do not quite understand the meaning of all this yet.
Just try to read the white paper to understand the essence and details of this project. There is little information, but it reveals the whole essence and the main idea of this project. Good luck Wink
nekopoi23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:19:48 PM

Reserved
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:22:56 PM

Will the project's founders guarantee the growth of the token's rate of this ICO? I mean, can this token bring profit in the long run?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:26:22 PM

Will the project's founders guarantee the growth of the token's rate of this ICO? I mean, can this token bring profit in the long run?
I do not quite understand what you mean
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:26:58 PM

I'm talking about the growth of the token's exchange rate, in order to make it interesting and profitable for investors.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:28:03 PM

I'm talking about the growth of the token's exchange rate, in order to make it interesting and profitable for investors.
Ooh, I understood what you're talking about. This is called a token redemption program. Yes it will be. at least the team said this in white paper.
susunyonya

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:29:38 PM

a good project with some support items that have a considerable amount of funding so it will be easy to develop this project by attracting the attention of many people to join, hopefully achieve the target sales of coins
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:30:12 PM

Ooh, I understood what you're talking about. This is called a token redemption program. Yes it will be. at least the team said this in white paper.
And how exactly does it work and what is it for?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:31:21 PM

Well, the team will buy a number of oceans at the end of each month, due to this, the exchange rate will increase. It's simple. That's what you meant when you asked.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:32:31 PM

Well, the team will buy a number of oceans at the end of each month, due to this, the exchange rate will increase. It's simple. That's what you meant when you asked.
Yes, exactly like that. But which volume of tokens will be redeemed at the end of each month?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:33:53 PM

Yes, exactly like that. But which volume of tokens will be redeemed at the end of each month?
This I can not say, this information was not reported.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:34:36 PM

And I also do not understand what exactly will happen with the purchased tokens, they will be burned or simply lying on the accounts of the project team?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:35:16 PM

And I also do not understand what exactly will happen with the purchased tokens, they will be burned or simply lying on the accounts of the project team?
This is actually an excellent question, I think it should be asked his project team in a telegram chat, I think they should give an answer to this. Wink
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:06:11 AM

I need advice. Do you think it's worth investing in the project?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:10:40 AM

Why do you doubt? Why do not you want to invest in the development of the project?
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:15:21 AM

Why do you doubt? Why do not you want to invest in the development of the project?

I did not say that I do not want to invest. On the contrary, I want to invest and I'm interested, I want to know the opinion of the community
Seidr

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:20:03 AM

I did not say that I do not want to invest. On the contrary, I want to invest and I'm interested, I want to know the opinion of the community

I think that it is worth investing, because the project is invistivatively attractive. Think
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:24:35 AM

And you yourself put your money into the project? Did they buy tokens and so on?
Seidr

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:28:51 AM

And you yourself put your money into the project? Did they buy tokens and so on?

Do you apply to me? I can not understand
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:35:08 AM

Do you apply to me? I can not understand

Yes to you. You advise people to invest money, but do not talk about yourself. Have you invested in projects?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: