Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:15:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Decentralend Peer to Peer Lending Platform  (Read 1645 times)
redlay

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:36:35 AM

Hi, who can answer me the question. at what stage is this project now?
As far as I know, the pre-ICO stage starts in 4 days. That is, April 2 11:00 am UTC, to be precise.
And what can you say about the cost of the token? How much will it make at the start of sales?
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:38:38 AM

As far as I know, the pre-ICO stage starts in 4 days. That is, April 2 11:00 am UTC, to be precise.
And what can you say about the cost of the token? How much will it make at the start of sales?
The official website has this information. As far as I understand this will amount to as much as 1 DLD = $ 0.5
Perhaps in the future the cost of this will increase, but I have not yet studied this issue.
redlay

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:39:11 AM

The official website has this information. As far as I understand this will amount to as much as 1 DLD = $ 0.5
Perhaps in the future the cost of this will increase, but I have not yet studied this issue.
Ok, I get it. That is, about bonuses you can not answer me either, right?
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:40:10 AM

Of course I can not, I did not study this question so deeply. Try to check the official website or read the white paper, there must be information about it.
redlay

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:42:36 AM

Of course I can not, I did not study this question so deeply. Try to check the official website or read the white paper, there must be information about it.
And in which currency can I invest in this project? The ethereum?
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:43:22 AM

You can invest your ETH or BTC
redlay

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:44:16 AM

That is, I will need to transfer my coins to a certain address and that's all? Will it work this way?
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:45:22 AM

That is, I will need to transfer my coins to a certain address and that's all? Will it work this way?
Well firstly you will need to register on the project's website, and then follow the further instructions. That is, without this registration you will not be able to participate in the pre-sale of the tokens. Wink
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:50:29 AM

Since it is the creditor who will pay its debt on the loan? I do not really understand this moment yet.
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:52:37 AM

Since it is the creditor who will pay its debt on the loan? I do not really understand this moment yet.
The lender determines the daily interest, which will be multiplied by the duration of the loan. This percentage and the amount will be paid to the lender for a certain time.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:53:52 AM

The lender determines the daily interest, which will be multiplied by the duration of the loan. This percentage and the amount will be paid to the lender for a certain time.
But in fact, in this situation, it turns out that the term of payment is absolutely unlimited,
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:54:44 AM

But in fact, in this situation, it turns out that the term of payment is absolutely unlimited,
But that's exactly what this platform is about, you know. This is one of the most important advantages of this system, which the team speaks about.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:58:57 AM

But that's exactly what this platform is about, you know. This is one of the most important advantages of this system, which the team speaks about.
Hmm... This is really an interesting decision, I think it will be very popular.
But I still do not understand what guarantees it. that the entire amount will be returned by the lender.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:01:43 AM

But I still do not understand what guarantees it. that the entire amount will be returned by the lender.
The project team states that the escrow system will ensure the return of borrowed funds back to the lender. But I do not understand this area and I can not say exactly how this will work.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:03:56 AM

The project team states that the escrow system will ensure the return of borrowed funds back to the lender. But I do not understand this area and I can not say exactly how this will work.
Well, everything sounds logical enough. I roughly understand how this will work.
So the main purpose of loans is what? Why do users need this?
collins3

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:05:03 AM

Some countries use  money digital for exchange or official investment in all transactions. Once a currency is recognized and used extensively then when we owe debt or exceed us to lend or save others ...
This project welcomes the trend of digital currency becoming a popular currency in transactions in all countries. It will have deals in the same lending field. I find it really appealing. Will continue to follow the news of its completion and development.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:05:32 AM

Well, everything sounds logical enough. I roughly understand how this will work.
This is primarily true for traders. It is for this purpose that the entire credit system is built. For trading on the inner court.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:06:48 AM

This is primarily true for traders. It is for this purpose that the entire credit system is built. For trading on the inner court.
That is, the team will also present an internal exchange for trading crypto-currencies? Which will be loyal to work together with this platform of lending, I understand correctly?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:07:15 AM

That is, the team will also present an internal exchange for trading crypto-currencies? Which will be loyal to work together with this platform of lending, I understand correctly?
Yes, that's right. This is how it will work. Wink
Haywhy1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:17:00 AM

firstly when they introduce this to me from a friend,i thought as much how long the project pay on, but right now is one of the hottest project in crypto world
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: