Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:51:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Decentralend Peer to Peer Lending Platform  (Read 1645 times)
imginy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:46:07 PM

Have you seen the white paper of the project? Did not you think that this is the ideal white paper for any project, and a role model?
Sovietaced

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:47:22 PM

Have you seen the white paper of the project? Did not you think that this is the ideal white paper for any project, and a role model?
And what is so special about it? She's just short, that's all. From your words, I have a feeling that the developers have committed great heroism and have included in their white paper their open source
eviltamer

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:48:35 PM

And what is so special about it? She's just short, that's all. From your words, I have a feeling that the developers have committed great heroism and have included in their white paper their open source
That's it! It is short, or rather, laconic. Brevity is the soul of wit. I believe that shoving an open source into white paper is far from heroism
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:50:11 PM

Well, by the way, yes, I read their white paper and understood, as it seemed to me, everything that the developers wanted to convey to me. Respect the authors of white paper
Sovietaced

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:00:48 PM

The developers say that now the most important resource for them is time. Each stage will be separately described in detail as soon as the time comes
mynamehere

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:01:46 PM

The developers say that now the most important resource for them is time. Each stage will be separately described in detail as soon as the time comes
I believe that this is the right policy. While they are writing white paper, you can make efforts to implement other branches of the project, while more important
eviltamer

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:03:01 PM

I believe that this is the right policy. While they are writing white paper, you can make efforts to implement other branches of the project, while more important
And I think that white paper is the basis of the project. These are the obligations that the project team entrusts to the participants.
imginy

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:04:19 PM

And I think that white paper is the basis of the project. These are the obligations that the project team entrusts to the participants.
I agree with you. After reading the white paper, you want to feel part of the project, not just getting to know the team and the road map. I want to know the directions in the development and the nuances
Sovietaced

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:05:39 PM

But you wrote above that you understood absolutely everything after reading the white paper? Dear friends, I understand that you want the project team to introduce you to their source code, but nobody will do it
eviltamer

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:06:52 PM

But you wrote above that you understood absolutely everything after reading the white paper? Dear friends, I understand that you want the project team to introduce you to their source code, but nobody will do it
Why is that? I saw several projects where the source code of the project was laid out with pieces. In this case, after reading this code, I had a complete idea of the operation of the algorithms of the project
mynamehere

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:07:54 PM

People would have had the usual scheme, which is in this white paper. Not all project participants know programming languages to understand how the algorithm works
imginy

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:09:12 PM

Why is that? I saw several projects where the source code of the project was laid out with pieces. In this case, after reading this code, I had a complete idea of the operation of the algorithms of the project
In the case of this project, the authors do not have enough time to insert the source code into white paper, and so that the white paper does not look like a cloth coat
Sovietaced

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:15:49 PM

In white paper, by the way, it is written that the platform will be completely free. Why do something completely free? Given that the yard is 21 century?
eviltamer

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:20:32 PM

In white paper, by the way, it is written that the platform will be completely free. Why do something completely free? Given that the yard is 21 century?
Considering that the platform will occupy the least place in importance with respect to transactions, it is fair that the commission will be minimal
mynamehere

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:21:21 PM

I think that after some time the commission will appear, as it usually happens on successfully launched sites. Now there is an active involvement of participants
imginy

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:22:23 PM

Considering that the platform will occupy the least place in importance with respect to transactions, it is fair that the commission will be minimal
Did you copy it vaguely? it is written that the commission for using the service is NOT PROVIDED! That is, the service works absolutely free of charge
Sovietaced

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:23:17 PM

I think that after some time the commission will appear, as it usually happens on successfully launched sites. Now there is an active involvement of participants
You think? It would be insulting, considering that people will get used to the well-adjusted algorithm .. Well let's hope that the commission will not be the highest
eviltamer

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:24:31 PM

Did you copy it vaguely? it is written that the commission for using the service is NOT PROVIDED! That is, the service works absolutely free of charge
I meant that the commission will be levied on the sale of coins, which will gradually increase in price because of the popularity of the platform. Developers in this case perform the role of whales, which hold a controlling stake
mynamehere

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:25:34 PM

I meant that the commission will be levied on the sale of coins, which will gradually increase in price because of the popularity of the platform. Developers in this case perform the role of whales, which hold a controlling stake
So the idea sounds clearer and more interesting. Yes, very similar to the truth. Developers do not prohibit trading currency and increase trading volume, as the currency reserve is really big
Sovietaced

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:30:21 PM

So the idea sounds clearer and more interesting. Yes, very similar to the truth. Developers do not prohibit trading currency and increase trading volume, as the currency reserve is really big
The project does not have the largest reserve of coins, I'm sure of it. Look: only 3 million coins available for the project. of which half a million is spent on pre-sale, two million are spent on ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: