Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:30:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Decentralend Peer to Peer Lending Platform  (Read 1633 times)
eviltamer

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:31:26 PM

In white paper, by the way, it is written that the platform will be completely free. Why do something completely free? Given that the yard is 21 century?
Considering that the platform will occupy the least place in importance with respect to transactions, it is fair that the commission will be minimal
Did you copy it vaguely? it is written that the commission for using the service is NOT PROVIDED! That is, the service works absolutely free of charge
I meant that the commission will be levied on the sale of coins, which will gradually increase in price because of the popularity of the platform. Developers in this case perform the role of whales, which hold a controlling stake
So the idea sounds clearer and more interesting. Yes, very similar to the truth. Developers do not prohibit trading currency and increase trading volume, as the currency reserve is really big
The project does not have the largest reserve of coins, I'm sure of it. Look: only 3 million coins available for the project. of which half a million is spent on pre-sale, two million are spent on ICO
Well, half a million goes to the authors and bounty campaign, right?
In principle, this is quite an ordinary arrangement of funds for a similar project
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:32:38 PM

In white paper, by the way, it is written that the platform will be completely free. Why do something completely free? Given that the yard is 21 century?
Considering that the platform will occupy the least place in importance with respect to transactions, it is fair that the commission will be minimal
Did you copy it vaguely? it is written that the commission for using the service is NOT PROVIDED! That is, the service works absolutely free of charge
I meant that the commission will be levied on the sale of coins, which will gradually increase in price because of the popularity of the platform. Developers in this case perform the role of whales, which hold a controlling stake
So the idea sounds clearer and more interesting. Yes, very similar to the truth. Developers do not prohibit trading currency and increase trading volume, as the currency reserve is really big
The project does not have the largest reserve of coins, I'm sure of it. Look: only 3 million coins available for the project. of which half a million is spent on pre-sale, two million are spent on ICO
In principle, this is quite an ordinary arrangement of funds for a similar project
Another half a million coins go to the airdrop and the referral bonus. This is not the most standard approach to allocating funds, right?
eviltamer

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:48:54 PM

Another half a million coins go to the airdrop and the referral bonus. This is not the most standard approach to allocating funds, right?
Yes? but the referral program is about the same as the bounty campaign, so I was partly right. But here I agree, it's strange that the development team works for free
imginy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:50:00 PM

Lol, and why there is no salary for the project team, which is indicated in the allocation of the fund. Do they work for free? Or is it some outsourcing order?
Sovietaced

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:52:16 PM

Lol, and why there is no salary for the project team, which is indicated in the allocation of the fund. Do they work for free? Or is it some outsourcing order?
Who needs to pay for the team that will make the platform for the Landing? I think no one. Either the team did not write their salary in the spending table, and there are some more funds from above
eviltamer

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:53:50 PM

Who needs to pay for the team that will make the platform for the Landing? I think no one. Either the team did not write their salary in the spending table, and there are some more funds from above
But in this case, if they did not indicate a large amount of the currency that will appear from outside, then the inflation of the market of this currency will occur. I think that the developers are not so stupid
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:55:52 PM

In fact, after reading the white paper and information on the site - it seemed to me that the developers are related to the Communists. They ask to give up money and transfer everything for free. How so?  Grin Grin
imginy

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:56:40 PM

In fact, after reading the white paper and information on the site - it seemed to me that the developers are related to the Communists. They ask to give up money and transfer everything for free. How so?  Grin Grin
Ahahah!
But this is ridiculous) How could the Communists organize a service for loans? it's not as reasonable as we would like !!
Sovietaced

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:01:02 PM

Now the entire salary of the project goes to its maintenance and strengthening. That's what I'm thinking about this. This is a normal situation for cases when the road map begins with a pre-sale
eviltamer

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:02:40 PM

Now the entire salary of the project goes to its maintenance and strengthening. That's what I'm thinking about this. This is a normal situation for cases when the road map begins with a pre-sale
Yes, that is right. Now, due to a low start, the project budget has greatly decreased. But the project has a great future, so I think that soon the project team will be able to return their money
Aknoe

Activity: 246

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:43:31 PM

Do I understand correctly that your mobile application can already be downloaded? this is great. Tell me, where can I see more information about the team?

emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:56:31 PM

Hey. The sale has already begun? I want to participate in this.
Kheg

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:01:40 PM

Hi. Not yet. The pre-sale will start very soon - April 2. In four days you can buy tokens. Wink
emontmon

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:06:47 PM

Hi. Not yet. The pre-sale will start very soon - April 2. In four days you can buy tokens. Wink
It remains to wait a little. How much will a token cost? Tell me please. Roll Eyes
Kheg

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:11:50 PM

It remains to wait a little. How much will a token cost? Tell me please. Roll Eyes
1 DLD = $0.5. It's not very much compared to other projects, right?
emontmon

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:16:57 PM

Yes, I agree. Are there any restrictions on buying tokens? If so, which ones?
Kheg

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:22:05 PM

You can not buy more than 500 DLD. As far as I know, there are no more restrictions. It's comfortable.
emontmon

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:27:11 PM

You can not buy more than 500 DLD. As far as I know, there are no more restrictions. It's comfortable.
Wow, cool. It's unlikely that I will be able to buy as many tokens - this will take too much money.
I have to start with a small amount. Embarrassed
Kheg

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:32:18 PM

Wow, cool. It's unlikely that I will be able to buy as many tokens - this will take too much money.
I have to start with a small amount. Embarrassed
Well, that's fine too, bro. All successful people began with something simple.
Do not worry about it. Wink
cryptochains

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 04:34:50 PM

Nice ! gl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: