Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 07:33:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Decentralend Peer to Peer Lending Platform  (Read 1633 times)
imginy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:30:14 PM

judging by the roadmap, the creation of the concept and planning of ideas began relatively recently - this month.
  are you worried about this? or do you mean that the project is widely developed?
Sovietaced

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:30:45 PM

Omg. I like the project so much. You can lend currency and have a great profit. I like the most conditions for lenders.
Yep, the project can become a good alternative. What conditions do you mean exactly? I’m so interested.
I mean that lenders can determine value, duration and percentage of every loan. I think it is wonderful. Now you can become a bank yourself.
Ow. I have known this already. It is totally a big deal for lenders. Won’t it be a trouble for borrowers? What if lenders will put an unreal percentage?
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:35:15 PM

judging by the roadmap, the creation of the concept and planning of ideas began relatively recently - this month.
  are you worried about this? or do you mean that the project is widely developed?
that's what I'm talking about. after all, lending is planned in June, but before that the target price should be established
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:36:29 PM

Omg. I like the project so much. You can lend currency and have a great profit. I like the most conditions for lenders.
Yep, the project can become a good alternative. What conditions do you mean exactly? I’m so interested.
I mean that lenders can determine value, duration and percentage of every loan. I think it is wonderful. Now you can become a bank yourself.
Ow. I have known this already. It is totally a big deal for lenders. Won’t it be a trouble for borrowers? What if lenders will put an unreal percentage?
I don’t think it will happen. There will be a free competition between lenders and borrowers, so they both will be able to choose the most attractive offer.
mynamehere

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:40:29 PM

that's what I'm talking about. after all, lending is planned in June, but before that the target price should be established
 the condition of the target price is the launch price of $ 50, because there are so few. in any case.
Sovietaced

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:43:33 PM

I don’t think it will happen. There will be a free competition between lenders and borrowers, so they both will be able to choose the most attractive offer.
It makes sense. I hope you are right. I still don’t understand one thing. How the system will guarantee the repayment of the loan?
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:48:57 PM

It makes sense. I hope you are right. I still don’t understand one thing. How the system will guarantee the repayment of the loan?
It is easy. There is a good security system. The system ensures the payback, so it will be safe for lenders.
Sovietaced

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:53:22 PM

It is easy. There is a good security system. The system ensures the payback, so it will be safe for lenders.
Perhaps, I will try to find more information about security system. I’m more interested to be a lender, than to be a borrower.
Theraty

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:44:55 PM

Hey, does someone know when the pre-ico sale will be started?
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:51:09 PM

It will be started on 2 April. There is not much time left before the official start. They will sell over 500000 tokens during this period.
Theraty

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:57:04 PM

It will be started on 2 April. There is not much time left before the official start. They will sell over 500000 tokens during this period.
Wow. It is a big amount. I hope it will be successful, even despite that this is a very specific project in economic sense.
Tobius

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:04:27 PM

Wow. It is a big amount. I hope it will be successful, even despite that this is a very specific project in economic sense.
I think there is some sense in your word. The platform can offer not only lending, but also trading. It can offer you many benefits.
Theraty

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:12:05 PM

I think there is some sense in your word. The platform can offer not only lending, but also trading. It can offer you many benefits.
I haven’t heard about it. Thanks for info. Can you tell me more details about trading on this platform? 
Tobius

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:17:15 PM

I haven’t heard about it. Thanks for info. Can you tell me more details about trading on this platform? 
It is simple. You will get money from fluctuation on the cryptomarket. You will trade DLD through DLD exchange and get you profit.
Theraty

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:23:03 PM

It is simple. You will get money from fluctuation on the cryptomarket. You will trade DLD through DLD exchange and get you profit.
Yes, you are right. It is very simple. I hope I will get an opportunity to be a part of this system and enjoy all these features as lender, or as a borrower.
DarkPunk

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:27:36 AM

The platform will definitely be in demand among investors and crypto traders. It was high time to do something similar
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:31:51 AM

The platform will definitely be in demand among investors and crypto traders. It was high time to do something similar
I'm not sure that beginners will be useful for this kind of service because most of their money still lose . But for experienced traders it will be very useful. Those who know how to manage their capital will multiply it many times
DarkPunk

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:36:06 AM

I'm not sure that beginners will be useful for this kind of service because most of their money still lose . But for experienced traders it will be very useful. Those who know how to manage their capital will multiply it many times
The most important thing is that this platform is completely decentralized and receives cryptocurrency from the same participant of the platform.
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:43:01 AM

The most important thing is that this platform is completely decentralized and receives cryptocurrency from the same participant of the platform.
This is really a very important factor, I would not like to deal with centralized public services. Although there are no such, but I think that as the popularity of the cryptocurrency grows, it is quite possible
DarkPunk

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:54:35 AM

This is really a very important factor, I would not like to deal with centralized public services. Although there are no such, but I think that as the popularity of the cryptocurrency grows, it is quite possible
Blockchain technology will allow you to perform operations on the platform without fear for what you may be fooled ,this is the most important plus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: