Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:34:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Decentralend Peer to Peer Lending Platform  (Read 1641 times)
Tobius

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:24:59 AM

It’s a good idea I think. It is not a unique and exclusive project, but it has many advantages than other ones.
Maybe you are right. They have a great potential and they will be successful if they work hard. Many people have an interest in this platform.
Yes, besides this is a great platform for trading. You have your passive profit and increase your assets. 
You can change DML currency on any other currency on the planet. It is very comfortable. You don’t need to worry about it.
I wish good luck to this project. I hope I will become a member of its community and will be proud of it. You supposed to be successful!
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:30:07 AM

It is a pity that the white paper is not very detailed. I like the project, so I want to know about it everything that is possible to know)
I consider that info is enough. Everything is explained. You can ask here what you want or, as a last resort, you can ask devs to explain you.
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:35:13 AM

It is a pity that the white paper is not very detailed. I like the project, so I want to know about it everything that is possible to know)
I consider that info is enough. Everything is explained. You can ask here what you want or, as a last resort, you can ask devs to explain you.
Yes, I know. I have questions about the DML ecosystem. Is it based on blockchain technologies? Are they created their own blockchain?
hobopete

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:40:11 AM

Yes, I know. I have questions about the DML ecosystem. Is it based on blockchain technologies? Are they created their own blockchain?
No, I don’t think so. I think they are using a standard protocol. I think it is sufficient for the first time.
Brushan

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:45:54 AM

No, I don’t think so. I think they are using a standard protocol. I think it is sufficient for the first time.
I hope they will try to do something more suitable for users’ needs. Ok. I have another question. Can make several transactions per day, or it will be a limit for them?
hobopete

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:50:08 AM

I hope they will try to do something more suitable for users’ needs. Ok. I have another question. Can make several transactions per day, or it will be a limit for them?
No, you can make as many transactions as you want. Thus, you will get your currency immediately, after few moments after the transaction.
Kheg

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:56:13 AM

No, you can make as many transactions as you want. Thus, you will get your currency immediately, after few moments after the transaction.
It is great. Decentralend can save time also. What about the countries that will be involved?
hobopete

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:00:13 AM

It is great. Decentralend can save time also. What about the countries that will be involved?
I think it is not principal from where you can send or get money. All around the world you can get access to the system thanks to application for smartphones.
Kheg

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:05:11 AM

I think it is not principal from where you can send or get money. All around the world you can get access to the system thanks to application for smartphones.
Can you tell me about these apps? Do you know the date of the official launch? Will developers create apps for ipad?
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:09:06 AM

Can someone tell me when the ico ends? I heard they’ve moved it up.
hobopete

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:10:26 AM

Can you tell me about these apps? Do you know the date of the official launch? Will developers create apps for ipad?
You are so curious. I don’t know about the apps anything. Maybe, except that info from the website. They will launch apps for android and ios. I don’t know if they do a special app for ipad.
emontmon

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:14:23 AM

I don’t know, but haven’t changed information about it on their website. It will end at 10 April.
Kheg

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:15:13 AM

You are so curious. I don’t know about the apps anything. Maybe, except that info from the website. They will launch apps for android and ios. I don’t know if they do a special app for ipad.
I hope they will. At least I will use the app from my iphone. I hope the launch will be as soon as it is possible.
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:19:48 AM

I don’t know, but haven’t changed information about it on their website. It will end at 10 April.
There is no time. Better hurry up to take some bonuses from this platform. What they are going to do next?
emontmon

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:24:16 AM

There is no time. Better hurry up to take some bonuses from this platform. What they are going to do next?
In April they will open the external and internal exchanges. In May there are going to launch the lending system.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:22:54 PM

Hey. How much is a token now and will the price change?
tobeking

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:27:03 PM

token is 0.5$ and yes will change to 1$ and last 2.5$
leptoon

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:28:03 PM

Hey. Now the price of the token is $0.5. Then it will grow with each round. ICO Round 1 - $1, Round 2 -$1.5, Round 3 - $2, Round 4 - $2.5.
That's why you need to hurry.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:33:09 PM

Hey. Now the price of the token is $0.5. Then it will grow with each round. ICO Round 1 - $1, Round 2 -$1.5, Round 3 - $2, Round 4 - $2.5.
Wow, maybe you're right. Have many users already joined the project?
leptoon

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:39:00 PM

Wow, maybe you're right. Have many users already joined the project?
Not much. A little more than 800. But this is a good result, do you agree?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: