Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:42:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally spring bull run is coming?  (Read 15647 times)
Dklinov (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:59:31 PM

I wonder if the bearing sentiments have passed for at least a month or two and it's time for bull runners now? What are the expectations for April-May 2018? I understand  the whales fixed their income and closed their positions with some profit and now the market will be slowly moving up. Is it the case? Additionally, I have read many comments and opinions about the ICOs confidence significantly dropping comparing to previous year, and now it became extremely difficult to find the right ICO to invest in...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:53:41 PM

Now it is difficult to say anything definite about the time of growth of the crypto currency in the price. We have been hoping for several months that this is about to happen, but a new portion of negative information about the crypto currency is throwing our hopes back. There is no doubt only that this will happen soon.

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:56:21 PM

G20 has a positive outlook for cryptos and most other FUD is already behind us. Going by charts and many smart people I follow, the bottom should be in and it is time for the bull run of 2018.
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:58:29 PM

I wonder if the bearing sentiments have passed for at least a month or two and it's time for bull runners now? What are the expectations for April-May 2018? I understand  the whales fixed their income and closed their positions with some profit and now the market will be slowly moving up. Is it the case? Additionally, I have read many comments and opinions about the ICOs confidence significantly dropping comparing to previous year, and now it became extremely difficult to find the right ICO to invest in...
Probably bull runs? because bitcoin's lightning network is coming this april,so it means the  market will surely grow especially bitcoin.Altcoins will surely suffer whenever bitcoin will surge up or skyrocket because everytime bitcoin moves regardless of going up or down most of the altcoins bleeds so we need to know when it would be so we can stick with bitcoin to prevent losses from altcoins.

Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:12:55 PM

I think that normal growth will begin in April, because if the market stops growing, all people will come out of for market and whales will not be able to earn, because at the expense of ordinary people they will earn huge sums of money
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:17:40 PM

It is necessary to wait at least until the end of a month. Only then to draw conclusions. The market is weak, any negative event pushes down.

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:26:18 PM

The outlook does look positive as of right now, but you never know what could happen at a moments notice. There could be some terrible news and that could make the market plummet in the short term, although I would say long term the outlook is still supremely bullish Smiley.

elusive1

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:30:30 PM

It is hard to guess what will happen to the market in the long term, but in the near future the charts will move up. I think that market cap will rise to 500 billion.
Regarding investors' distrust of the new ICo, I agree with you.
Legendari

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:33:46 PM

I think it is too early to speak about change the bearish trend. Trendline is still not broken, and it's a small movement can not be considered as start for bullish trend.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:33:58 PM

After the bearish trend is over, there will be a period when prices fluctuate near the levels reached. There will be a consolidation of the market. The bullish trend can not begin immediately. I think it will not be earlier than autumn.
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:34:21 PM

I would not be so sure, maybe this is a fraudulent maneuver
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:37:52 PM

Before another bull run starts, we might have few more pull backs to $7k and $8 level where whale will make entry and they will pump price up. Newbie will start to buy again above $10k when FOMO kicks in and we don't have to forget that those who sold their coins at as low as $6k during last dump will be the one  who will be buying above $10k, difference between this price is profit for whales  Grin

cryptopuma

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:41:38 PM

One thing i am sure of ,if bitcoin's lightning network will be launched this april surely bull runs will come to our market,those shit coins wont have any value as soon as bitcoin has reached another all time high,so it only means it is more safer when we stick to bitcoin instead of these shitty altcoins.But im sure you will be the first to know when would be the start of these bull run,watch the news closely so that you wont be late to the bitcoin's update.

matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:46:24 PM

Not too sure about the spring because last year's cryptocurrency movements are very much different because this year we have a lot of regulations compare to the previous years,that is why it is much harder to predict when will these bull runs are going to be.Doesnt even matter because the history have less chance to repeat the last year's events.

Mame

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:46:57 PM

Dont celebrate yet for a small pump because big whales are starting to manipulate the value of coins.they are looking for huge profit for this month that is why the greedy investors will need to be careful for this time.

│▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏  │▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏    │▌▌│▌▌▌ 
International Blockshare Identification Number
██   Telegram   ██████████   IBIN   █████████   Medium   ██
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:49:44 PM

I think by the middle or the end of may, prices should go up. But most likely, there will not be a rapid rise in prices, but a slow and gradual increase.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:52:59 PM

It is unfortunate that a lot of negative background for crypto currency has been created, including such giants as Google. Let's hope that this will not slow down the growth rate
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:57:03 PM

Wont be sure about that because we have very much differnt situation than previous years,it is alot harder of the cryptocurrencies to grow or expand its community because there are bunch of countries that has regulations with these crypytocurrencies,Doesnt want to predict something that is impossible so i would suggest go with the flow let the things happen because if it is meant to happen it will happen no matter what.
yura_878

Activity: 308

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:03:42 PM

I think growth will not be spring, because all people of this is waiting, and when everyone is waiting, everything goes the opposite. I think in the fall there will be a good market growth. And ICO is a good thing that people are now more cautious about it, fraudsters will not be getting big money now.

Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:05:15 PM

I think by the middle or the end of may, prices should go up. But most likely, there will not be a rapid rise in prices, but a slow and gradual increase.

If there is a slow increase then the price of the coin should have a lot of buy/sells that could make the walls on there strong too.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███