Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:13:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally spring bull run is coming?  (Read 15647 times)
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:05:12 AM

We see some recovery but the volumes are low, I don't see a big buyer yet.

The medium trend is still bearish.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tresbien21

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:40:49 AM

Yes, I believe that a spring bull run is coming and that the marketcap will be higher than 500-600 billion $ in the coming weeks.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:46:02 AM

It is possible that the spring bull did start. But i am not very sure about it. But i think this week we are going to see a price increase of the crypto market.
LUCKY21

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:46:30 AM

I wonder if the bearing sentiments have passed for at least a month or two and it's time for bull runners now? What are the expectations for April-May 2018? I understand  the whales fixed their income and closed their positions with some profit and now the market will be slowly moving up. Is it the case? Additionally, I have read many comments and opinions about the ICOs confidence significantly dropping comparing to previous year, and now it became extremely difficult to find the right ICO to invest in...

I also hope that this is the market turn. But I'm afraid that it would not be a bull trap. Now everyone can be driven into coins, and then cut again. Therefore we observe the situation and we hope that there will be growth.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:51:07 AM

I wonder if the bearing sentiments have passed for at least a month or two and it's time for bull runners now? What are the expectations for April-May 2018? I understand  the whales fixed their income and closed their positions with some profit and now the market will be slowly moving up. Is it the case? Additionally, I have read many comments and opinions about the ICOs confidence significantly dropping comparing to previous year, and now it became extremely difficult to find the right ICO to invest in...

Its still too early to tell if this current pump of some coins will be the start of bull run this year. We already seen this pump a while ago but it suddenly drop after a week so the future trend is still unpredictable. It will be nice if this will be the start of recovery, thats all hodlers we are hoping for.

Igromania

Activity: 320
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:22:20 PM

Yes, I believe that a spring bull run is coming and that the marketcap will be higher than 500-600 billion $ in the coming weeks.
very optimistic, but it seems to me that the market capitalization will not increase so quickly. So far I don't see a reason for the growth of the market.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:31:06 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 02:14:24 PM by lablab03

Perhaps but we are not sure if it will continue to surge due to some manipulation of price that always happen nowadays, Which is after it jump into the highest value it always plunges back to 7k ,so we need to observe the price always or we should hold for it long term to reduce stress on it.  
keenan

Merit: 36

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:36:32 PM

We all hoping to see the bull run on beginning of april, but nothing's happening at the moment, no growth, and its the end of march already
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:39:36 PM

I'm hoping that this will go to what we are expecting for a better bitcoin price "the higher the better". Although we can't predict what will be the position of the market in next Month as this volatility in nature where prices will depend on the movement of the supply and demand.  
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:39:56 PM

A lot of people are confident of an upcoming bull market, and I also think it will happen soon.
However the small recovery of the last couple of days is not evidence of this - that is merely part of the overall bearish trend of the last couple of months.
One sign for optimism is that the market has double-bottomed and bounced back twice from around $280 billion whole market low. This I think demonstrates underlying strength at that level, which will provide reassurance to traders and investors.

Dluretic

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:50:53 PM

I think there is still not a bull market, at present is still in a bear market, because people didn't restore confidence, and the market is still in a down trend, I think it still need to continue for a period of time.

Eddyc

Activity: 1010
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:57:17 PM

Not being a pessimist but the recent news about marketing and dissemination of crypto are not pleasant there is much speculation on top of that and we know that is the main factor is still affecting the market. Not the moment to point out what kind of market we are and with a general analysis it is possible estimate out a neutrality in the market.
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:01:30 PM

What happened at the G20 summit, is not clear but it is a kind of reassurance, and so reflected on the path of the market so far in the upward trend, but in slowly.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:04:45 PM

i dont have much expectation with already raised coins loke ethereum , BTC , DASH . this time whales may be targeting for small potential coins . See the chart of Tron , ADA and other small coins in one month it will be sky rocketing.
myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:06:34 PM

I hope we entered spring bull run for bitcoin and all alt coins. Charts are heading towards 20000usd for now.
I hope ethereum is going to hit 2000 in few weeks. lets wait and see.

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:12:39 PM

Well these things are signs that we are going to see the market in green again with this coming month. Hopefully this small growth will continue and I hope that by early April the market would recover.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:14:38 PM

nah, it doesn't look like a bull run to me. not for altcoins anyways.

and if i am not sure about the bull run of the altcoins but i am sure that there is no bull run for ICOs and i would consider the risk of investing in ICOs 10 times more than it normally is.
right now they are under observation, there are a lot of ICO bans all around the world, a lot of warnings from the rest of the places where they are not banning them and there will be lots of regulations and taxes for ICOs which may pose a lot of problems for them in near future hence making their pumps impossible.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1186

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:20:24 PM

I don't see any bull run incoming soon so It's better to stay vigilante and don't rush with your buys because we might see another flash drop of bitcoin price in the next weeks and the real bull run in alts might be starting in the end of summer.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:12:04 PM

There are many coin holders now that are waiting for the bull run, which is obviously most of them are bag holders. I guess on the Month stated in the above happen so every body will get happy and their awaiting moment comes up.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:19:44 PM

I do believe it will be green till the end of may and in june we will face a global regulation, i hope this will make cryptocurrency even able to be accepted by more people and makes market even better place for investing. In june we might facing another red market cause of new regulations. I hope g20 will consider crypto as an asset.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: