Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:50:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally spring bull run is coming?  (Read 15647 times)
stingraydiver

Activity: 117
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:26:31 PM

I agree with the steady incremental rise.  This would be good for growth and help stabilize the swings.  Remember the more people that hold an asset, the more stable it is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:37:21 PM

It is much better for us go see a slow uptrend in the market price of coins than a fast one accompanied by serious dump in price.
It also provide efficient, secure, lightweight, real time micro-transactions without fees.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:39:53 PM

I wonder if the bearing sentiments have passed for at least a month or two and it's time for bull runners now? What are the expectations for April-May 2018? I understand  the whales fixed their income and closed their positions with some profit and now the market will be slowly moving up. Is it the case? Additionally, I have read many comments and opinions about the ICOs confidence significantly dropping comparing to previous year, and now it became extremely difficult to find the right ICO to invest in...
we can only hope to do that because we know in this month the decline is so drastic and so down that many investors who feel disappointed and afraid to invest
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 02:40:08 PM

Yes,now the market comes out from bears hands and start rising slowly as the effect of negative news fading. Now bulls try to change sentiment of this market and it will boost the market.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 02:43:52 PM

It finally started to rise. I have started to think that it will never rise again:(...

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:27:09 AM

G20 has a positive outlook for cryptos and most other FUD is already behind us. Going by charts and many smart people I follow, the bottom should be in and it is time for the bull run of 2018.
Yeah, a really positive one and it seems the fear of investors is over gradually and some enthusiasm is gradually stepping back into the market. So far, it seems the whole idea of regulation is still not a big issue and even if we get to see it, it is going to be a good way moving forward. I still totally believe we have reached the bottom since we hit around $6k, so what we should be looking at now is seeing some bull rally back to the previous ATH.

Similar to OP's predictions on April and May month of this year, I am also expecting some big boom for entire crypto world as lots of new adoptions and advancements are happening everywhere. Some agency news are confirming about recolonization of bitcoin by few European countries. So, bull run may happen at any time soon.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:42:11 AM

I do hope that we are going to rise in general. I am holding a little portfolio but one coin I am holding in particular, I have a decent amount of, so if it does moon even to two dollars, that would provide a decent pension nest egg. I am hoping that it will rise because I want mainly the passive income form it, rather than just selling it all off. I missed the last Bull run in December, so am hoping that this time I manage to sell off a few of my holdings, then if they fall again and dump, I can buy back and hold a lot more coins but also take out a little profit, at least to take my Family on a vacation somewhere this year for a few days.  Grin

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
vmklq

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:45:58 AM

Quotes are slowly picking up, I think the greater opportunity of 2018 is not ICO above, may be brought about by the previous investment, may wish to hold his token, because their long-term development has brought a huge breakthrough. This is my strategy for investing this year
janccschiffer

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:51:38 AM

It is necessary to wait at least until the end of a month. Only then to draw conclusions.
kingkats0803

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:55:59 AM

It would be too early to say any and all significant predictions for the coming months, we can never be sure of the market and prices of cryptos.
Like everybody else, we are hoping that prices will recover the soonest, but there are a lot of news and development that have dwindled our hopes for the coming months. But no doubt in my mind that prices will recover and bull run may proceed.
Let us just all hope for the best.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:37:15 AM

Now it is difficult to say anything definite about the time of growth of the crypto currency in the price. We have been hoping for several months that this is about to happen, but a new portion of negative information about the crypto currency is throwing our hopes back. There is no doubt only that this will happen soon.
It is always difficult to say anything because we cannot absolutely know what can happen at any time, but I am very optimistic that the market will always bounce back anyway and with the way the news around is already changing gradually, I am expecting to see some green light pretty soon in the market so I would not be surprised as usual seeing the market bounce strongly during this period. Let us all see how it ends up going.

But one always assured good thing of bitcoin is, it may bounce back at any time which may trigger entire crypto world to follow it. Spring may be too far as summer is about to start in most part of the world hence, in this summer itself we may see some solid bull runs.
tonmoycrypto

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:12:55 AM

G20 has a positive feedback for crypto market. i think its look positive as of right now. so we all hope that spring bull run is coming and that the marketcap will be Increasing may be 400 to 500 billion market cap but i am not very sure about it . just keep calm stay positive dont be panic .
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:56:49 AM

The market has become very unpredictable, someone very successfully manipulates prices, so I would prefer to be guided by the opposite of the general opinion. If everyone is waiting for the bullish trend in spring - summer, then I expect it in the fall - winter.
Carisba

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:59:47 AM

I think we'll have to wait a lot to see the next bull run
prdn

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:01:32 AM

midsummer bitcoin maybe 3-4K dollar levels will fall, I believe the market is getting worse
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:07:34 AM

I don't think the markets have corrected yet. After such a mega rally it should take some time to bring sanity in the markets. As pumping again in few months after a double rally last year would be crazy. Only time will tell if this year is going to be a bear year or we will see the prices recovering.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:21:07 AM

Now it is difficult to say anything definite about the time of growth of the crypto currency in the price. We have been hoping for several months that this is about to happen, but a new portion of negative information about the crypto currency is throwing our hopes back. There is no doubt only that this will happen soon.

The value of bitcoin and other coins are dropping now,  actually the twenty percent of my hope are losing it. I guess the quarter 3 of this year all Crypto coins will increase and going high again.
sapu jagat

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:28:18 AM

that is obviously always monitored only what happens on the market. a lot of unexpected events and this will make the market sometimes up and down is not necessarily due to a factor such as the news that not wearing.
spaceman87

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:29:47 AM

I think in the middle of april.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:33:08 AM

Bull run has no schedule! It may happen it may not happen. What is important however is that a coin is developing solving problems and becoming useful for wide range of activities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: