Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:34:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally spring bull run is coming?  (Read 15647 times)
Naman1111

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:53:35 PM

I think the bull run will begin from June and the trigger will be positive global regulations But before that there will be one final fall which will be deep and dangerous and test the of courage of people and true enthusiasts will win i.e those who believe in the cryptos will survive and continue to build wealth. So before you get rekt embrace yourself and before ypu get rich learn the art of HODL.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:58:16 PM

I wonder if the bearing sentiments have passed for at least a month or two and it's time for bull runners now? What are the expectations for April-May 2018? I understand  the whales fixed their income and closed their positions with some profit and now the market will be slowly moving up. Is it the case? Additionally, I have read many comments and opinions about the ICOs confidence significantly dropping comparing to previous year, and now it became extremely difficult to find the right ICO to invest in...
this is the case for now many investors are beginning to doubt the current situation but if we believe and believe in patience I am sure the future will all be back to normal and improved investor expectations
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:24:27 PM

I think that we just need to wait week or two that bitcoin goes down to $6000 again and create double bottom.
From there till the end of year will be bull market up to 1 trillion and bitcoin value over previous high of $20.000.

Too much people speak about new heights for bitcoin. But we can be in a bear market for years, like it was is 2014. So, if you are going to buy some coins - be ready to wait.
The wait should be worth it. The price is already close to $10,000 and the pump should continue. The money is easy there.
The money is easy to lose, and hard to predict when easy to earn. That is more truly then you said it, but a little bit rude, yes.
Just as simple as ABC. The whales control everything, they have upper hands in the market, and they decide the trend they want to switch cryptocurrency to and they know what to do at every point in time to their own benefit and we are just there like small fishes trying to catch up while they do their thing.

So far, I really do not foresee any bull run in April, and if we are lucky, we will only end up consolidating for a while which would give us the chance to accumulate.
Gizaza

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:38:01 PM

I wonder if the bearing sentiments have passed for at least a month or two and it's time for bull runners now? What are the expectations for April-May 2018? I understand  the whales fixed their income and closed their positions with some profit and now the market will be slowly moving up. Is it the case? Additionally, I have read many comments and opinions about the ICOs confidence significantly dropping comparing to previous year, and now it became extremely difficult to find the right ICO to invest in...
According to analysis tokens of exchanges give good gains. For example there is lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:55:17 PM

I will agree with the thread starter, i think the bear market will be over this month and may june will bring strong bulls back to the market, making all of us very happy.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:07:20 PM

I have no expectation for quick recovery and in any way it is not going to be rapid. A lot of people lost money in the last few months and they will not invest back in near future. There is small amount of people who is still profiting on bearish market, but the rest will stay away from it for a while. I believe we should stop waiting for “recovery”, forget about previous price heights and just take it from here and try to get profit

This times right now i think nobody expecting that it will be fast recovery, but it really maybe, because of volatility all cryptocurrencies.

As I am holding Cardano, I hope it will be growing this year. The platform is really cool, and ADA is underestimated. I bet on this coin. Here is the video of it (crypto conference): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ3_MMI_uQ0
yangdd

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:08:05 PM

We all hoping to see the bull run on beginning of april, but nothing's happening at the moment, no growth, and its the end of march already
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:39:06 PM

Things will turn of course. But no one knows that yet so we keep hodling our coins or buy more cheap one. That's my phenomenon.

M0N3YMAGNET

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:18:09 PM

There will indeed be another bull run because the wealthy investors need to bring the prices up to cash out off of the weak hands (the majority) so then they will orchestrate another crash again to take away all of the Bitcoin. So just be prepared to sell at highs as the wealthy people controlling the market are doing.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:02:12 PM

Traditionally we expect the cryptocurrency price to move upward after the winter season so, base on that it is still very early to think otherwise. And again cryptocurrency attracted the attention of many actors this year, some of them are very interested in this technology and no doubt they are contributing in manipulating the market to their own advantage.
dolcefarniente

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:04:43 PM

I am very distrustful of forecasts that are based only on desires. Today, there are no serious signals about the market reversal but only the hopes of the crypto community. Be careful and do not make any deliberate actions until the situation becomes clear.
tinof

Activity: 343

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:05:27 PM

I think the bull run will begin from June and the trigger will be positive global regulations But before that there will be one final fall which will be deep and dangerous and test the of courage of people and true enthusiasts will win i.e those who believe in the cryptos will survive and continue to build wealth. So before you get rekt embrace yourself and before ypu get rich learn the art of HODL.

I think you are right about the bull run starts in June, but I don't think we will have another dip. I think we will see some stable market before the good run.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:13:37 PM

I am very distrustful of forecasts that are based only on desires. Today, there are no serious signals about the market reversal but only the hopes of the crypto community. Be careful and do not make any deliberate actions until the situation becomes clear.
Well, April is still very young, so we can at least just see how things will be turning out pretty soon. I wonder what it is going to be like in coming days anyway, with the way the bears are busy tearing the market apart and waiting for every weak souls to dump all their coins for them. We are in with the big players as it is and I would not be surprised if this month we just end up consolidating after a huge drop with nothing much to expect from the bulls. Like many experts have predicted, I too believe in seeing new trend from this month onward. Because, so far all quarters in a year usually will not be same for crypros.
cryptonata18

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:33:51 PM

Yes, our bulls are nearby =) And it is very pleased tk us already all tired of looking at a dull red bearish trend!
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:46:10 PM

I think that this is not the beginning of growth. The bitcoin should drop to $ 4 - 5k  and only after that the trend should be replaced by growth. I think this will happen in May.
Ray3z

Activity: 188

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:58:07 PM

I don't know we cannot be sure if the price continues to rise or not since the governments and huge companies like google are pressuring bitcoin it will be hard for the price to rise just like happened last year and also, the price of bitcoin last year rose too fast so the correction seems in effect too anyways i hope that this is over since i've losing so much money now.

Its good small sign and hope will continue rise to stop this hell of the market eun of bearish.
But dont make yourself too happy with the run since not anyone can make sure this run would be strong or weak. Too long time in this position make investor think and wait so long time, so if it can be the starting strong bullish then its good news.
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:30:59 AM

I read that most analysts agree that the growth of the crypto-currency market will begin in late April. It's not long to wait, and soon we'll see how everything began to grow.
The price of Bitcoin went back to $7,000 per Bitcoin and there is a lot of coins that are pumping along with it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
SGToken

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:33:59 AM

I  have no expectation for quick recovery and in any way it is not going to be rapid. A lot of people lost money in the last few months and they will not invest back in near future. There is small amount of people who is still profiting on bearish market, but the rest will stay away from it for a while. I believe we should stop waiting for “recovery”, forget about previous price heights and just take it from here and try to get profit.
snazir
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:38:55 AM

I Really do not have Anything to worry about Either spring or not, but for the general feel of the market, It Would not be a bad idea seeing the market coming back to life, There are no significant obstacles to the recovery and growth of the crypto-currency market, forget about previous price heights and just take it from here and try to get Profit
quetoi2505

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:04:33 AM

Should we think that it will start unpredictable like it always was, or wait for good news now? I hope it will possible to see it by news  Smiley Smiley..     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: